youtube.com/watch?v=5nk2HGj3vqY
carthrottle.com/post/wpqymry/
thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/06/john-hennessey-earns-crook-badge/
jalopnik.com/ex-employees-say-hennessey-is-a-bigger-mess-than-you-ev-1778134112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=PkkV1vLHUvQ

While Bugatti does it in 42 seconds.

and this is not even Regera, lel.

i dont understand why they make a cool car, but then only make like 6 of them. why not make 100? its hard to understand why they dont make more, to be able to spend more on r&d.

it doesn't matter bugatti still wins. who is going to drive like that with a koenigsegg on public roads? while both won't speed other 200km/h the bugatti is more comfortable and stylish.

I think they're doing fine with R&D right now, if you consider what they're doing with Regera.

I guess the Koenigsegg board of execs or the man himself wants to keep it small so he can hold all the strings and guide the development.

True, I guess, but who doesn't like big or quick numbers?

the small production would have to hold back progress. how could you amortize r&d otherwise?

The small production holds back production, but I'm talking about these guys coming up with these cars in R&D and making them real, which is working wonderfully. I suppose it's the benefit of a small team concentrated on couple of halls.

>how could you amortize r&d otherwise?
Either they're going bankrupt by the minute or the cost of the car x amount produced is enough to cover the expenses I guess. Don't know their finances.

But I'd still take Chiron if I had the choice, because it's so much better looking.

youtube.com/watch?v=yejlC91e2rs
Found this too.

yea but quick numbers doesn't matter in the city. and a guy who can own that is probably a billionaire or close that isn't into racing and would probably piss himself when he tries to floor the koenigsegg. i remember my first time in a 730d it was fun and scary when the floored it. now imagine a lightweight high powerd supercar. you'd probably step on the breaks with both feet.

For some they might, they just might like the crazier numbers. Don't get me wrong, I still like Chiron's look better, but these are impressive technical feats Koenigsegg are doing imho

Its difficult to scale up production, they mention it in one of the inside koenigsegg videos. They have an advantage of larger manufacturers because they can use techniques that are expensive as fuck to do in larger numbers.

They also have to teach new employees, they have doubled their workforce in the last year or two already.

Honestly Bugatti was never about peak performance like Koenigsegg was. Bugatti's are basically their way to dickwave their engineering, on how about "complex while stylish" their cars are.

Meanwhile Koenigsegg just throws a V8 Twin-Turbo on a light platform and get shit done.

and if you had the money, you would get the bugatti.

nah I'd get Regera personally.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu1CGmgx-jk

Koengisegg literaly is the most poorest car manufacturer. It can't even afford it's own crash tests and it's customers does it for them. They solely rely on 3d crashing.

meme shit

>dude lets make it so light and so tasteless just to be fast lmao

kys

Found the Volkswagen rep.

>vag cucked again

swedish ghosts are spooky

>It can't even afford it's own crash tests
m8
youtube.com/watch?v=5nk2HGj3vqY

>h2r.

>Bugatti on a suicide watch

Hardly. They don't care cuz they made mad money off them. Nevertheless, they probably have something up their sleeve. See Veyron SS as the response to the claim from the scammy hennessey venom gt

>when Bugatti's actual face

How was VGT scammy

>newfag

carthrottle.com/post/wpqymry/
thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/06/john-hennessey-earns-crook-badge/
jalopnik.com/ex-employees-say-hennessey-is-a-bigger-mess-than-you-ev-1778134112

>(((hennessey)))
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

and?

>kph

oh fuck off

come back when you brake 300 mph

You obviously havent driven a koenigsegg

making more is more expensive than making less. even if you are selling them all. the company is extremely high tech and has a lot of funding but egg man himself says his dream is to own one of his cars, meaning the profits are not good. they did the OP 0-400 test in a customer's car actually

I wanna roast a marsh mellow on those brakes;33333333kawaii