Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1084

Sensei sensei something edition
previous NEWS
>marvelousgames.com/blogs/news/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-european-release-confirmed
SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash European Release Confirmed!
>gematsu.com/2017/03/seventh-senran-kagura-game-teased-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash
New SK game Teaser
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-dlc-round-one-trailer-dead-alive-xtreme-3-character-dlc-detailed
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3’s Marie Rose, Honoka and Ayane as DLC.
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-add-super-sonico-dlc
Super Sonico as DLC
>senrankagura.marv.jp/series/switch/
SK on Switch
>gematsu.com/2017/04/shinobi-refle-senran-kagura-pure-wholesome-title-featuring-asuka
Switch Project Focusing on Asuka Revealed: Shinobi Refle

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 4/3/17)
mega.nz/#!L8dBTSrQ!u5ATAkZitMvJd9ao1y69Sno5hj2daKt6D1ZC6qvWE_Q
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b08vKtRKkqU
twitter.com/XIIstrike/status/876566962788212738
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mirai!

Thanks, boss!

Kurohoro

>when you overload on the supah

Haruka's research into boobie magnets and butt magnets continues! Soon, her coatbot will have miniaturized boobie magnets that will be able to attract any busty woman or girl from across two football fields with such force that they'll be caught by a irresistible power and sent flying towards coatbot's hands!

Pictured: Murasame and his wife fighting over what to have for dinner.

Shooting down commies with Mirai!!!!!!!!

Haruka is an evil rapist that molests young girls!

>slandering Yomi's character and claiming she'd ever wish to live in the same area as Murasame

Sexy and cute tanned Crimson Senran.

Lies and nonsense. Haruka is very pure at heart and wouldn't sexually assault anyone who she couldn't seduce.

Why aren't there more ginger Senrans?

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

Hanabi is cute!!!

Studying all night for a calculus test with Hanabi!!!!!!!!!

She is but we still need more ginger Senrans and I don't mean who waves

>wanting to infect more girls with gingervitis
You monster!

>Best Mirai Girl

I have trouble believing this, because Mirai is a good girl but not the best girl

>show world asuka images

She'd be a AV star I bet!

>dumb murasame

I agree.

Appreciating Hanabi!

Goodnight friends~ You guys are great!

>bottom Ikaruga

Hanabifags are getting real annoying. That sucks. I liked Hanabi, but now I guess I have to hate her.

Don't bully who waves

Actually, best Mirai is indeed girl.

Yomi wants his money to make a beansprout empire! Marriage and children are a small price!

who waves don't have personalities, and no wanting to be a good waifu for instructor is not a personality.

I'd prefer her on top.

You're weak.

Maybe, but at least I'm not a Hanabifag.

what is a boob

This is my wife. Say something nice about her.

Hanabi barely gets mentioned, compared to Miraifags, Mistressfags and Snekfags, I mean just look at the word clouds, those 3 are always in the center.

I think her brown boobs would look nice with my cum on them.

She's not a fucking koala.

Fuck those things.

She is super cute, her hair and skin are amazing and contrast very well.

She's an inexplicable shade of brown.

Why cant her and her team being their own console game? She got like nothing in PBS. At least she was in I guess.

Mirai in high heels.

She's very cute when I'm enslaving her to pleasure!

youtu.be/b08vKtRKkqU

Yes, that's what she's wearing. What about it?

Senrans in high heels!

The issue has nothing to do with how many times a thread they can post her name. The problem is that Hanabifags have outed themselves as insecure gingers. Pushing a "ginger senrans" meme using poor Hanabi at the forefront just because she has orange hair. Despite the fact that she is missing every other quality required to be a ginger. I'm having a hard time deciding which is worse between idiots misusing words and idiots projecting themselves onto fictional characters.

You're just looking for contrived reasons to shit on others. That makes you look like the bigger idiot.

twitter.com/XIIstrike/status/876566962788212738

Guys what if the dressing room was like that?

If you would pay attention at all to the last few threads you would notice posts like and trying to force an ebin new meme based entirely on lies and projection. Hanabi is not a ginger and it's insulting to call her such.

So if everyone started calling Homura a nigger just because she has dark skin you'd be fine with that?

Yumi is fucking fat. Disgusting.

I love Hikage! Every thread!

Missed 2 now

what? No, I have brown hair, I just like red hair and would like to see more red headed Senrans because I like the haircolor. I also like blondes, we have lots of blonde Senrans. I wasn't aware there were other "qualities" required to be a ginger other than having red hair and tending to have light colored eyes and fair skin. (and not all gingers have light eyes, some have brown, but light colored is more common), and maybe a tendency to have freckles but its not universal, or hell, maybe hanabi would have freckles they just don't show in an anime art style.. who knows.

>Hanabi has freckles they just didn't show it in any form of official art or media
This is some next level delusion.

>if everyone started calling Homura a nigger just because she has dark skin you'd be fine with that
Yes. I don't care.

Occam's razor, mate. Maybe they just like redheads and don't consider the word ginger an insult. I sure as hell don't. Stop being such a little bitch, you're making yourself look bad.

I said maybe but anyway, when have you ever seen a freckled girl in anime or or japanese games.

Yeah I don't consider ginger an insult for girls. Ginger girls are cute. It's ginger men that are pretty universally shit on.

Red hair on girls is pretty, whether it's a light strawberry blonde like Hanabi's, or a deep auburn where you just see red when the sunlight hits it right.

We've got a part time redhead at least

A poochy Yumi would be fucking amazing, especially if she didn't even realize it
>gained several pounds over the winter and put it all into her hips, breasts, and tummy
>when she runs her breasts practically make that "puri~ puri~" sound from jiggling
>she feels even hotter than usual this summer, and can't understand why, her slightly sagging breasts rest on her plump stomach when she sits down making her sweat
>has to enter her ultimate transformation just to keep herself cool in the full sun
>cut her kimono down to show even more cleavage and a miniskirt to let the heat out
>snacking on shaved ice and popsicles unaware of her hunger cravings

If calling out the faggotry of blatantly misusing words makes me look bad on an anonymous image board then so be it.

Yumi is already fat though, and it's disgusting. She can't be a wife unless she marries some perverted fat fetishist.

Yumi can be my baby and Ryouna can take care of her and feed her Gerbers.

I'm a Yumi fetishist. Even if she was 600 pounds I would still love her. I would force her to go on a diet though because that's not a healthy weight for a baby.

Senrans that could believably have freckles:

Hanabi
Kafuru
Minori
Murakumo
Katsuragi

May as well give them acne.

Yumi already has the perfect diet!
breastmilk and cum only!

I will never not be disgusted at how hard this image makes me.

I need to get around to putting the pacifier into EVERY Yumi card possible.

Godspeed, user! Our prayers are with you!

freckles can be cute, acne is ugly. Freckles are just a cluster of melanin producing cells in skin that is normally much paler. Acne is literally a skin infection, it's bacteria and dead white blood cells that have eaten bacteria.

Oh, thanks for the image.

I like this non-retard Hanabi

She's cute. Definitely one of the girls that I want to have rough sex with.

woah delete this you can almost see her bussy

I can't. My pride is getting in the way.

Which senrans are going to pre-order Skyrim for their Nintendo Switch?

Kosuzu seems to rapidly alternate between sexy, cheerful girl next door and doofy tittyblob

Getting real tired of the smaller boobs in the new art. This is not what Senran Kagura is supposed to be about. There are a dozen or more bullshit average waifu shows every season, can we just have our huge boobs and keep them? Please?

Takaki you fucking nip

Kosuzu is my childhood friend that always wakes me up every morning before going school. She cooks breakfast whenever my parents aren't home and always come visit to challenge me in a Pokemon battle with her Lvl 100 Moltres.

You nerds come up with some of the best fantasies, seriously.

I'd like to think no senran is that much of a fucking tool.

The moltres killed me

Doofy tittyblob might be my new favorite phrase.

>doofy tittyblob

so basically a non canon Hanabi.

If only Hanabi got that kind of card. Only two people got that kind of card, Kosuzu and Rin.

>tfw no doofy tittyblob gf

THE STUPID LOGO IS COVERING THE MOLE YOU RAT BASTARD

Hibari too. Kind of.

Hanabi isn't just doofy, she's straight retarded. But she means well, so we love her anyway.

I can think of at least one more

Which one?

I really wish they make this into some kind of event or something.

Senrans resting on their boobs?

Shh, Hibari, Yagyuu, Asuka, Ikaruga and Katsuragi are all sleeping.

That doesn't count. The head must rest on the soft.

>boob rest event
alternatively
>sweaty, lazy, summer afternoon event

I'd be all for it

I'm gonna put Hanabi to bed and tuck her in whether she likes it or not!

>Having sex with Ikaruga whilst all her friends are sleeping next to us.
>Realising Katsuragi has woken up and is watching.
>Letting the covers slip off so she can see EVERYTHING.
>Letting Katsuragi see you cum deep inside Ikaruga as Kat masturbates whilst watching!

I'd imagine it more as being

>Having sex with Ikaruga whilst all her friends are sleeping
>Asuka and Hibari both wake up but pretend they're still asleep
>Yagyuu wakes up and pretends she isn't watching
>Katsuragi sleeps through the entire thing and confronts you later when Asuka tells her what happened and demands you re-enact the scene with Ikaruga right now so she can get involved this time

The one in between our posts dummy. Duh.

I don't know why but I somehow read your post as Hanabi.