R8 my car Veeky Forums

This is a 3d car model I have been working on for a few days. It's based on the Jensen Interceptor and Iso Grifo. This is basically a 70's GT.

Gib me your honest impressions.

Needs wider tires

I dislike its aspect ratio.

Tires too thin. Back glass is too large too

This. Too w i d e, it just looks odd.

Honestly bro, that is a wonderful job of 3d modeling. To me the top part looked too wide and as the other user said, the tires seem unusually thin and the rear glass is just really big.

In pic related, I tried to correct the top part of the car as much as I can. Good luck bro.

W O W
O
W

That's impressive, tomorrow I am going to have to do a lot of remodelling.
Thanks, user.

It looks pleasantly bizarre

OP, please, make the back underbody look less like some kinda amphibian car.

Also, replace the tail lights for some raked cuda lights (pic rl80) - as in: make it look less like a pair of anime loli tongues

and do something about that back glass, either stingray it or close it up with some side pillars.

No problems my friend. Have a nice day.

Also here's a slight edit from my side. (Check the pillars)

I like it.

The wheel rims are a little too "pro-mod" which kind of ruins the aesthetic. But if ithat's what you're going for, it looks okay.

Are you trying to become one of those people that comes up with original designs for video games like GTA and Burnout?

The taillights are my favorite part
I don't care for the wheel size or how they fit the well

The wheels need a little adjustment..
No, the car is intended to be more on the realistic side.

It just an exercise in car modelling.

Really nice, add wider tires to the back

Front and hood look great. I think the doors and windows are too long. Wheels need to be wider. Great job OP. Looks good.

i like it. reminds me of a corvair/challenger/2nd gen corvette/and some type of jag. only thing is it needs wider tires in the rear, and i dont like the tail lights/deck lid

nice work OP
make anything else? pls share

Another fantasy car

And an Alfa GT

This is an entirely different project

>It's based on the Jensen Interceptor and Iso Grifo

I was about to say that before I read the more than the Title. Looks like them but WIIIIIIIDE. tires need to follow suit.

Also what software do you use to mode it in 3d?

Blender, my dude

Thanks man. Are you an automobile designer student?

Nothing of the sort. I am studying whats basically I.T.

Nice. Also I love the Porsche you did. So fantastic.

My honest opinions

>Thought the pic was badly resized at first. Looks far too wide
>Needs some hips - there's no pumped guards at the back at all. If you're looking for a Lagonda inspired model it'd be fine, but not with those influences

Forgot to mention that I liked it other than that.

Great rendering of an annoying car. W happens when I see these

>Jesus what is that amazing sound
>Turn around and see a slab of Italian sex and opera coming my way
>I get to the C pillars and reel in disgust
>It drives away in a mist of what should have been
>Then I remember they were FF

looks like a shitty 70's corvette concept, one of those ones you know arn't gonna make it.

Front looks like a challenger, rear hatch looks lile a 60s barracuda, rear quarter panels and lights look like a 60s jag.

Some improvements

put it on steelies and off road tires

The wheels appear to be too far outside the body. Consider shrinking the reach a bit but leaving the body the same. Hellaflush and fitment didn't exist back then.

Made the roof more curved (shits difficult to not fuck up)

made the glass hatch smaller

>Made the ass a little more T H I C C
>Moved the rear wheels a little closer to the doors
>Squashed the car a little to make it less wide

Actually looks a lot better. Great job again!

Other than the height different of the rear and the center bottom line I really fucking dig this

Yes.

great job op

Bring the floor lower to the ground.
Too much overhang or tires too small, can't decide.

Rear tires are smaller than fronts, looks kinda weird.

Pretty solid the front end is real nice but the back is just far too fat I think maybe give it a little trunk space instead of that big ass fishbowl window

Das nice user

what bothers me is the positive camber and how the bottom of the body is MUCH narrower than the top, it rounds off and shrinks too quickly.

needs to be wider

Wide body cars should have deeper fenders. Helps balance the car out. Take this olds for example.

cool concept, op
looks good, but i'd say the front is lacking

A few different little modifications have been done, too lazy to list them.

Main thing done was the slight shortening on the front.

Tiny little economy tires, back window is like an aquarium. I would try and make the rear like a De Tomaso Pantera then it would be pretty neat car

Keep up with the fucking thread

What the fuck are you, my ward?

Frigg of, shitstain.

You wanna fite, big boy

back kinda looks like ass cheeks with a turtle head poking out, maybe make it flatter

Unless those 70 year old MRE's gave you some crazy super power you're toast, friendo. All hopped up on Coffee Instant 2

No, I am hopped up 60 year old peanut butter and bread.

>square front wheel opening and rounded rear

There, now at least one other person can share the internal shitfit I'm having.

>Implying your p-38 can handle my p-51

That looks a lot better. One thing I would try, just a touch more rake on the windscreen