/gwt/ - Gwent: The Witcher Card Game General

Old thread dead

>OFFICIAL PATCH NOTES
>"THE WEATHER UPDATE"
playgwent.com/en/news#6130

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
gwentdb.com/

>What Legendary/Epic card should I pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/

>Cinematic Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5yu7FVZOyAo
>Gameplay Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=sKqy04OmOGo

>Gwent Faction Videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU38xdPjmayBOHQ7q7V7O4LVK5HilH-FK

>All Character Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

Other urls found in this thread:

gwentdb.com/decks/20514-flakes-fog-fiesta-rank-18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gwent friends pls respond

hey bby

let's all laugh at the retarded OP of the previous thread

PRAISE BE TO THE GREAT SUN!

Just netdecked Bloody Baron NR

Holy hell rain is next level cancer to monsters

>renewing regis against spell ST
sometimes this game is alright

Which NG deck should I go for? I asked this in the last thread but that died.

>Octvist interaction with succubus
That is the most retarded and counter intuitive bullshit

the one with letho

Does it still return to the person who play it's hand?

Lel what a counter if so

Here's what happens succubus' counter plays first
THen it goes over
Octvist decides to activate his counter
goes into the monster player's hand

So technically they both countdown at the same time, but for some god awful reason succubus takes priority

Letho bomb is better against axemen

ded thred
ded gam
what mobies have 80s music

>TidesofTime isn't streaming

Fug

I like Mithranor.

kambi feels bad man

just save shackles till round 3 and hope you can out value a 25 hjallmar :^)

i didnt draw my shackles, he did

gg i guess

So if I am reading this right this card does 1 damage to all units once after 4 turns but that is it? I guess that is useful sometimes, but why would I run this over other Silvers?

It returns to your hand

Think of it as a Ciri but on a timer and instead returns to your unless it's destroyed

Card advantage essentially

when do seasons start and end?

ocvist also goes back into your hand giving you card advantage so you can drop a big unit without losing it to scorch or allowing you to drag out the round to make the most out of your weather effects

allegedly 2 months so maybe after next week

Seasons apparently last two months.

octvist didn't want to blow his load too early

I see. So would this be played ideally on round 1 or 2? And if it is played on the first round should I save the Exhausted version for the third round if needed?

I hate to use the term comfy but Tideytime is really excellent second monitor bullshit. He isn't irritating, he has a personality but it isn't too fucking annoying or subdued, even though he'll autistically play a single deck for 12 hours straight he at least toys around with it and doesn't just netdeck, he doesn't read and talk to chat constantly, plays the game well. Ticks basically all the boxes. Only thing that would make him better was if he experimented with decks and changed them around me and/or had some tits.

usually yes but it can depend on a lot of things

sometimes your opponent has a lot of shit you can hit or your opponent can shoot him down so you want to wait for him to spend the removal or you can use him to bait removal or you don't care about the damage and just want the last word

drive has 80s sonth weave

How far do you go with the daily rewards?

I usually just get to the 100 and the 75 and maybe slowly craft to the 50 ore

I can never play enough to see the 50 powder worth it though

nice patch

slowly crawl*

first 2 only

What do, /gwt/. What is the most fun, yet also decently viable (It doesn't have to be tier 0) deck?

Basically just first 2 and I only press on if I'm in a heavy Gwent playing mood but rarely hit the next tier. I actually played enough to get the 50 the other day but I think I've only hit the 50 powder once and that was open beta launch day.

It would've been tempting to press on right now since I'm at 85 ore after hitting the 75 ore tier (The rewards were really fucking grim today) and the full refunds will probably be dead tomorrow but I'm already sitting on around 31,000 scrap so it's not a huge deal. I'll feel foolish if my next keg has a premium nerfed legendary in it but otherwise I should live.

besides just playing sk, is ther anything that can hold up agaisnt standard axe weather and kambi variants?

feels like nothing cam have a decent chance against both

need help

don't have any of the crones.

If he was a woman he'd probably be a way worse player though, lets just be honest lad.

Unless you mean female (male). I can get behind that.

Lately I've been doing just the first tier

>>don't have any of the crones.
well now you got 1

very few ST decks use ciaran and ocvist isnt very commonly played either

ocvist is underated, its essentially like playing a spy but the trade ofs are, it takes time to work but also gives you power, worst case scenario it gets killed which means your opponent used resources on it anyway

Ciaran's really good. Locks in general are nice, he's fairly high point, and if you've got gigni he gets even better since you can force shit into a gigniable row.

Ocvist is solid but usually gets passed up for other silvers. You can occasionally get card advantage from him but generally speaking he just ends up eating a lock or removal. Which isn't too shabby. He's not terrible if you don't want to play squirrels or monsters.

Crones are obviously really solid, but it's worth considering if you've already got the witchers or not. If you've already got a set of 3 witchers I would say skip her. Crones are stronger yes, but by 3 fucking points and you're missing other silvers. If you haven't got a full witcher set already and if you want to play monsters she's not a bad choice. Obviously worthless by herself so you either need to cough up 400 scrap for the other two or wait until you unkeg another, so depends on your collection and amount of scrap.

Exactly what i ment thanks

>Win first round against SK
>Maintain 1 card advantage
>Second round
>Buff that up to 2 card advantage
>5 cards to 3 round 3
>Reveal my secret
>Operator a reaver hunter
>See him hovering over it
Deep down he knows how dicked he is.

People don't seem to be expecting reaver hunters anymore despite them being the strongest NR finisher.

if u can get 3-4 hunters they're far better than anything else you'd throw last round anyways

>still no Boreas Mun or Rience cards

I need them.

I hate being new at card games. The only thing I can make is Budget Buff Dwarves since everything is mostly bronze. But even that isn't that great.

I tried out Xmen and Bears too but I can't seem to get it to work. I find that it's really slow to get started and I'll often get fucked by an opponent passing early on in Round 1.

The only upside is that I can get about 8 packs a week which is pretty generous in comparison to other card games.

>dead thread
>dead game

Nah, if you want a dead general just check out /hsg/

Funny enough we're more alive than Hearthstone

Haven't even bothered with the first tier the past few days. Just finding all my shit a bit boring.
Any cool decks anons can recommend? Dust is no barrier.

Bloody Baron NR
Reveal is also a fun adventure
Mulligan

Help with an NR control deck? Added Witchers/stuff to support and buff them, but are they a meme?

>are they a meme?
NR as a whole is a meme

Can someone post the monster deck that plays with potions and buffs from a couple of threads ago? I wanna meme real hard today.

Dunno if it was saved on any website but this is a triss deck with potion

gwentdb.com/decks/20514-flakes-fog-fiesta-rank-18

Is RNR still full mill value?

I might go kambi for the memes

I think today was the last day? not sure, it was a 5 day period

Yeh I'm not sure if it's ended yet though and got no way to check

feels sad desu

pog simian

Full refund is still up, yeah. Should be dead any time now but it's still up right now.

it's still up, they haven't done a reset

I think it's still up, but next time, just close Gwent, check the mill rates, then reopen the keg.

alt+f4 and check

I started playing something similar to your first deck, but with letho + dbomb instead of avallach + roach. I'm still at a low MMR, so your mileage may vary (7 wins and 0 losses so far, though).

bamp for fathers day.

I know Geralt is a sexual deviant but I don't think he has feelings for his adopted daughter

>Get a random non-pick Operator in a keg a day after you crafted one

before they nerfed RNR i got a RNR after I crafted one

iktf

I'm not having fun since the patch, I'm a SK player at heart but I hate netdecking and anything that's broken. The problem is that there is currently no viable SK deck apart from axemen (which I was already playing way before the patch), and with everyone being fucking faggot netdeckers, I need something on par to even stand a chance.

Queensguard is just as strong right now desu lad

>But we're broke as shit peddlers…

is he broke like someone who is a bad peddler or is he as broke as someone who peddles shit?

I think boatspam still works, if that's something you're interested in.

He's a peddler who's broke as shit.

>my faction is so overpowered that since everyone and their mothers are playing decks specifically built to counter our decks, only our most overpowered deck is still able to get free wins
kys skenigger

he's implying that he himself is a broke as shit peddler

consume monster is fun, eating all your own units, the opponent's units for the boosts

Warcriers. Turn your opponent's bears and frost into your gain. Just have lock and zappo for axemen.

I've been playing Harald with brokvar archers and axemen, I never had a single free win in my life, it's frost that enables axemen and pushes them to disgusting levels.

Yeah consume monsters is my current favourite deck. It's a real shame that grizzlys bend the deck over

I used to hover around 2k but since playing spellatael I've gone up about 1k in 2 days. People play RegisHV against me, sure, but with my 10-power golds (Avallac'h, Aglais, Schirrú) I usually have enough points to win. This counters bears and weather monsters pretty hard.

he has feelings for her as a daughter, he wont fuck anybody similar to ciri

Letho d-bomb calveit spies. It's got so many options, tools and answers and it's actually pretty difficult to play now because you don't run golems and don't have to brain dead autopilot calveit first move pulling out anything that just gives you tempo without thinking.

It's actually an incredibly fun deck with a lot of decisions. And because NG got nerfed mirror match ups are unlikely, you're pretty good against skellige, and Letho and Vilgefortz make every game feel different.

It's that time.

Guess the card.

Consume is cancer and I will never gg a consume player.

Would rather gg a skellige frost axe player

Would you say Schirru and Aglais are necessary? I have Aglais, but I'm not sure if she's worth it and I'm not sure if I want to craft Schirru.

>I don't work for free

ALBAAA

ALBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's going to be /ourguy/

MOVIE CARDDD

neither are necessary, but I do think Schirrú is a bit better than Aglais. when you play this deck you inevitably have a dead card in hand and Schirrú converts that to value. Aglais is always at last 10 points, but she enables you to do some crazy shit like play your opponent's scorch, decoy your shackled Avallac'h, or just a weather card.

mill that shit quickly for 1600 scraps

>Mill it for 1600
>Can craft another for 800
>Free 800 scrap

Tibor is still decent, but you might want to hold onto the 1600 scrap. Still, a great pull. He is my favorite premium in the game, and I don't even play Nilf.

I ended up dusting him and using his sacrifice to create a Nilfgard deck. Lost but not forgotten.

Which one?

The boat

entirely on your faction preference

Depends on which faction you like more. Leo is good in reveal and wild boar is good in most Skellige decks. Reveal is more of a meme though so if you want gud gittin boar.

Got the gold boat anons, thanks for the help.