>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Nobody wanted to make a thread so I went ahead and did it, this game is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAQSzBUIQWBEtGF0fxyt4LJwy0TwFRKtFR1WuaPJ2EXyDghCHZY-mmjuf36IArfGvm8Bm37Dr7vAf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shitters out

I just realized I even copied the edition from previous thread. the thread is already shitters

Filenames

not like this general can get any worse

Is CooterZ; Dare I say; Our Girl?

ded game
ded thread

No, but seriously: have they fixed crafting benches in beta yet?

How much is 860 facebreaker worth, anyone know?

why does it feel like every second pack is hexproof

>glacial cascade
>life + mom
>alira as bandit choice
>essence worm ring with hatred
>hrimburn to convert the rest of the phys damage to cold
>that pantheon bless that helps against ele reflect

can't decide the ascendancy tho

I'd play that ascendant, with assassin + elementalist

how to fix rf

>not taking MoM on RF now

I forgot my question mark on the end there
so it would be
>How to fix my RF?

It doesn't even need the caption to be quite honest.

I don't know, knowing the actual CB artist drew that adds to the rage quite well.

sounds like an average 1.3 build lmoa

I was thinking something similar.
>Can 100% scale off elemental, Phys, Cold, and Spell damage
>Can't use poison, which is fine in 3.0
Also, I'd swap Alira for Kraityn and go Assassin. Something like this, but in 3.0, replace the Witch Stun Immunity cluster with the Life nodes that will be there. Something like 233 Life in 3.0.
Even so, anyone who cares will know by now. I know I do.

you forgot spell crit clusters. I still think this works better on scion, you get decent crit chance from assassin and 50% reflect reduce from ele.

>Essence Worm hatred
Herald of Ice would be a better option.

evens i return at oriath
odds i don't

There are ways to mitigate Reflect besides straight reductions.
>spell crit clusters
At max Charges with that Tree, it's 45.6% Crit Chance, not including special modifiers.
91.2% chance versus full life enemies and low-life enemies. The only downside is 75% extra Crit Multi, but that can be compensated for on gear.

123% bonus Crit Multi*
I forgot about the Crit Multi from Power Charges with Deadly Infusion.

this looks really bad. chasing life nodes is a meme perpetuated by bad players

every jewel socket you didn't path for (which would also open up pathing for crit or other things) would've been a life jewel. like you're spending 6 points on barbarism for 14% life when you could get for 4 points in jewel sockets

Fair enough, I slapped the tree together in like a minute.

So MoM Heirophant is basically 40% damage reduction from all sources
Why wouldn't you take this poetards?

because hierophant is fucking useless and you want to reserve ur mana for auras
Also building lots of Mana is really hard

Cloak of Defiance Hierophant would be 60%.

won a beta key two weeks ago and haven't even downloaded it haha

How does reserving auras make heirophant bad

>tfw no two gender choices for classes
this is not anime but a female shadow you sjw's!

but if we all stopped using auras then GGG would buff them

because when a white skeleton farts in your general direction it's gonna remove all your mana and your ebin 40% "mitigation" stops working

>getting hit makes you die
gee you don't say

yeah because you really need mana to cast that 10 mana scorching ray

>2017
>Not having the ram acess to the "not enough mana" sound not linked to Autohotkey's TCP disconnect

baka sempai desu

just choose not to get hit

that's not true. have you ever played it? obviously not, fuck off

hmmm

i can go heirophant, so i can take damage from mana before life, and i can scale my es off my mana....but i can't take damage from es before life...i guess i should go EB...but if I go EB getting mana nodes is useless and i need to find a way to recharge es...but i can reserve my mana...but i won't have a use for high mana other than minor effectiveness on es...and i'd need life, es, AND mana nodes..in an ascendancy that already gives zero damage...i could skip mana scaling...but then why go heirophant if i just want to play eb with no mana scaling...when ascendancies like occulist or trickster do it better...did i mention i offer no damage in a game where all that matters is how quickly you go through strands...hmm....

>free ES
>once it's gone you still get the mitigation from all damage to life
it's a shame you had to type all that out kid

(((shlomo)))

or you can not be a sperg and forget about es as a factor like every MoM heirophant does.

hi there

shabbos goy reporting in

the only way to make EB work is with GR

How is that any different from life? At least you can get mana gain on hit. The rallying cry jewels made it so you basically had permanent damage reduction except from DoT, and at least now mana counts in the pool.

Also, who's ready to win some demis in an hour? Probably the easiest race so long as you play it smart and don't rush bad zones. All the usual racers who rush will get fucked by a bad zone.

are the new acts any good?

Depends on which part.
>Lore
Pretty good if you like that shit.
>Content
A4 part 2, 3, and 4. (Which is to say, crap)

How is Shavronne's revelation league exclusive if it is exclusive to 2 leagues

That'd be like breach stuff dropping from beyond monsters

i need some help trying to decide what to do. i've made a pathfinder wander. I'm torn between a couple things.

First I can't decide if I should go ele wander with piscator's or go chaos and use an obliteration for the profound bloom it has for more map clear. Any advice?

second i'm torn between going life or low life. I have a 6link beast and only a 5 link shav's. I've never played a wander (or know anyone who has) to see if it's a good idea or bad idea.

I wanna make this guy a uber atziri or shaper raper but idk which way to go. Gut says LL but idk.

did they add breach gear to regular game? i haven't had as much fun as i did with my 250k dps ngamahu's flame infernal blow build in a long time. i kind of want to do it again when the beta is over

ngamahu's flame isn't breach exclusive
but yes, they will add breaches to the main game in 3.0

Yes. Breaches will be available in base game, but only in maps.

>I've made a pathfinder wander

Well when you're ready to apologize and build something else we'll be here

>PoB
>8000 mana
>25% ES Heirophant node
>Allocating this node will grant 3,000 Energy Shield

>15% ES Guardian node
>Allocating this node will grant 8,500 energy shield
Explain, poetards

it's the difference between 'grants' and 'gain', hiero's isn't base es so it loses out on the good calculation. still dunno why

hierophant node converts from your base mana, guardian converts from mana + mana increases

*equips my 6 shael phase blade*
*fire claws /poeg/ to death*

hah, nothing personal kid

If your build doesn't work and is up and running at level 45, you're gonna not make it past Act 5.

t. Beta

as a map device mod or just randomly?

>Beta
You aren't me.
That said,
>What are levelling builds
Flame Totem, Snoring Bond, Sunder and Warchief Totem, Explosive Arrow Quill Rain. All options for transitional builds.

Both.

10% chance to spawn in maps
possible zana mod
sextant mod that guarantees a breach

Its almost like he didn't read the skill correctly and then tried to make it sound as retarded as he is

Redpill me on totems, why do people go Inquisitor over Hierophant?

I'm planning to go Frostbolt totems for the new league and Hierophant seems like the logical choice.

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>Free
>free
>free
>free

Hierophant has no worthwhile bonuses for a Totem Nigger beyond "You get more Totems."
Inquisitor lets you literally ignore Resistances, which means if Ele, (You are Elemental for 90%+ of all Spell Totem Builds) you don't have to work in Elemental Weakness and/or Flammability/Conductivity/Frostbite and you don't have to worry about getting any Elemental Penetration.
Total potential damage output: higher
The only major benefit Hierophant has over Inquisitor in that overall department is that you have higher uptime on your Totems, since Inquisitor only has 2, whereas Hierophant has 4.

>ignore ele res, crit chance/multi out the ass, more ele damage taken aura
or
>more totems with a stacking less damage penalty

Wanders were nerfed in pretty much every patch since ascendancy.

They used to be able to stack frost walls and delete bosses with KB double-dipping poison.

Now that they can't do either of those things, Obliteration builds are dead,.

>tfw looking at passives for witches in races

pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAQSzBUIQWBEtGF0fxyt4LJwy0TwFRKtFR1WuaPJ2EXyDghCHZY-mmjuf36IArfGvm8Bm37Dr7vAf

can someone explain this shit to me

Best part is, they were never that powerful to begin with. They couldn't tank bosses nearly as well as the best builds, just a fast clearing build with high burst.

I assume this was a recent top ranking Witch in a 2h race? Probable that the Crit node was just a misclick and instinct save and didn't wanna waste the time (especially since they have 0 respec points) to fix it.

it's just weird he's avoiding damage nodes in a race, it was 1h ledge

>Avoiding damage
Cause he got all the damage he could need for most of the race right at the start.
>74% Spell Damage before leaving Witch
>36% of each Element Damage before leaving Witch
Gets an extra 22% Spell/Ele in Templar and that's all you really need for a short Race.

Barrage wander and frost wall KB wander were both totally busted. Trying to say they were fine or didn't need to get nerfed is insane.

>Best part is, they were never that powerful to begin with.

After the nerf, how much HP could a CI build realistically hit with like 300% ES (inc. int) on the tree?

Voltaxic builds did the same thing but better, and Mjolnir Discharge builds shit on both of them.

what
Anyway, it's going to be around 33% less from what you would have before, but that's also before taking the total loss of the nodes behind CI.

So GGG is trying to force the meta that ES = Buffer and Life/armor = leech tanking

What exactly is the point of evasion?

Crying, because there should be some way to get Kintsugi's effect without having to actually wear the thing.
Hopefully some of the ES reductions get rolled back, although the keystone changes are great.

Mitigates reflect for accuracy builds

What did 3.0 even change about poison? I thought doubledipping was supposed to be kill. So why is there so many 2183193183219 poison dps omglol3.0 builds floating around now?

Is assassin still the only good shadow ascendancy in shitcore?

Can they finally man up and add a logoff timer, even on disconnects?

The only reason these bullshit oneshots even exist is because that's the only way they can even get you anymore with all those insta log macros around.

Removing insta log allows the devs to shift the difficulty more towards gradually losing a fight instead of haha xD spike damage.

>What did 3.0 even change about poison?
Nerfed the fuck out of it. You can't just get poison randomly from a source and have it carry your damage for free anymore, you have to actually build your passive tree around it. There are a lot of poison builds running around because people want to try the new mechanics.
>Is assassin still the only good shadow ascendancy in shitcore?
Yeah

I'm guessing assassin + perfect agony alone doesn't cut it? Do you also have to use the new gems and invest even more heavily into dots in the tree to get anything out of the dots now? I couldn't actually find any good example on the forums.

I'd love to play trickster but I guess it's never going to be a thing unless I want to severely gimp my damage for no real reason. Though then again, if I have skyforths and a +500 pDPS dagger, I guess I can just do whatever the fuck and go trickster and pick the usual crit and pDPS nodes and clear content just fine? If the dots suck without a major investment from both the tree and the gear, and if you can just generate your power charges with skyforths, doesn't assassin lose quite a bit of its value unless you really do build around dots?

>Do you also have to use the new gems and invest even more heavily into dots in the tree to get anything out of the dots now? I couldn't actually find any good example on the forums.
Yes. Poison does basically no damage to start, so you need to put a lot into it to make it worth using.
With enough currency you can make pretty much anything work, but stacking that crit is probably just the best way to make poison work now.

As in, crit on top of the support gems? Thought crit alone wasn't going to cut it anymore.

when is the beta ending

September

two challenge leagues for the entire year? how is this game alive?

Yes. Stacking regular damage skill gems doesn't increase poison damage anymore, so if you're going poison there is no reason to use them.
I just want the wipe to come and so does everyone else

Right. Fuck that then. Trickster time. I find dots dreadfully boring as a concept.

Beta wipe when?

When they ass the new act which was supposed to be this week so in a weeks time or so

But user, Pantheon blesses does not work like that. You can have 1 major and 1 minor active, but you can change them every time you talk to Sin (or maybe when you open the Pantheon tab?) Pantheon blessings are chosen to the situation, not to the build.

have fun portaling out of the map and changing to anti-reflect pantheon every time you encounter a reflect mob, RETARD

Well then, I guess you can wake me up when September ends