>tfw no mono dorado

her butthole looks weird

nah its a girl on yellow sumo covered in stickers and her helmet has ears
the seat is pink and just look lika dildo
blease

>get email from exgf from like 6 years ago
>"hey im recently single and you've been on my mind a lot lately"
>wants to go get drinks

Now I know she has gained a lot of weight and probably collected some STDs in the meantime.

Do I go and have drinks and then get her to blow me in my car?

How bad is enginebraking for my chain?

It isn't.

>for my chain
lmao

retard

not even if I enginebrake a little too hard making the rear wheel lock up for a split second

>/dbt/ on tour

Lol, no.

>He doesn't have a slipper
Kek

Reposting because my bike's my daily and need a fix ASAP - my DR650's countershaft seal has failed because the metal it sits on is scored. How can I prevent this happening again without getting a whole new case? One user suggested anaerobic sealant but idk if that will help. It was fine for a while but the seal is now pissing oil when the bike's running. I use a seal retainer so seal blowout isn't a possibility thankfully.

No, this is the time to remember all the awful things she has done to you and tell her you would if she wasn't a fat slut to make her regret her life.

Why aren't you using your brakes and rev matching?

.....but what if I haven't touched a girl for like 4 years and want to get my willy wet?

ATGATT

How does link work?
It tries to open a google file and im a retard

Engine brake a little to hard is a nice way of downshifting like a dumb nigger.

On the subject of subhuman shitskins. Why do niggers always have sports bikes and fuckhuge chickenstrips. Forgoing the obvious kfc jokes.

Fuck her you stupid bitch

dots where the spaces are
holy newfag

the GS is such an overrated and over popular bike and yet there's something really majestic about seeing one coming at you head on loaded up with luggage and covered in mud.

>ATGATT
funny enough he's not wearing any gloves

>One user suggested anaerobic sealant but idk if that will help

That was me, have you tried it, no, then fuck off till you have because it will work.

>being a chain cuck

lmao

also, you should always use engine braking over brakes when entering corner.

Does anyone on this here Malaysian Transvestite trading card forum happen to have a grom? I've been thinking of buying one since I sold my last bike, and I don't know if the impracticality is outweighed by the fun.

Yeah i did that then fat fingered a / in there.
Got it though!

I'd say it gets the proper amount of respect. They are great bikes.

my coworker has one and hes literally never been off the asphalt with it and is scared to lean, not sure why he didn't just get a goldwing or something.

Get an XR100 and have the same amount of fun for $500.
Groms are over rated

Groms are not an only bike. You only should get a grom if you also have a normal bike.

>Why aren't you using your brakes and rev matching?
Because I'm drifting towards a red light and a little quick on the downshift?

Yeah IDK, I've got about $4000 to spend on a used bike and I basically have no idea what kind of bike I want. I've previously owned a few dirt bikes and I'm riding an 883 sportster that I borrowed at the moment

I know grom riders
what would you use it for? it's good for commuting and short daily tours but everything beyond that is ass
and depending on your size you'll get backpain after an hour or so

its the classic mid life crisis bike over here. Nothing but old men on these things, not using them as intended and not going fast on them.

I'd say grom is a 3rd bike

On a daily basis I do mild highway commuting, so I might just go with a drz400sm or something with a little more highway capability.

>DRZ
God i hate these things

Yeah, good point. Or 4th. Or 5th. Just not only bike. Maybe get two groms and weld them together and have a gokart.

Matt or glossy helmet? Which is better.

Pros for matt
>looks sick

Cons
>will look like shit once it gets dirty in an hour

do not waste $4000 on a fucking grom dude

I'd say just don't get a grom

Why does SUZUKI get ALL the GETS?

I kind of regret getting a matte helmet because you can't see me, my jacket or my bike (dark blue, black wheels) at night

Its all for attention, because other wise they are worthless and ignored

I have one. It's fun.

Mine is bored out and has a lot of other things done to it, so it's more capable on the open road. All my buddies with Groms have "real" bikes (a few have liter peters) but the Grom makes something as simple as commuting fun, since you can hooligan around on back roads the whole way to work.

Just keep in mind, it's not very capable past 45mph. I can go faster, but it accelerates very slowly and is an extremely, extremely nervous bike at speed. The short wheelbase does it no favors. Mine has perpetual speed wobbles at 65+mph (can get up to about 75-80 on it) unless I squeeze the tank really fucking hard.

I just think their tires are cute

Stock tires are DOGSHIT. Like, absolute trash.

I put Michelin Power Pures on mine and it actually made it not a death machine when the roads are wet.

the bike on the left is the chinese grom right? Looks like a monster

Post crashed lids

Post from reddit.

They really should have been called motobikes

You really should have been named faggot.

Post your tendies mr crashman

post wheelies

I'm bored. Someone ask a motorcycle/gear question.

Forgot pic

>not enginecycles

I will when I can afford to replace my totaled bike that I crashed trying to show off for people on the internet.

Best pic I got. Would you like complimentary excused like I commute in the city etc?

pls no bully

THREE THREES
H
R
E
E

T
H
R
E
E
S

My bike likes to fall into neutral alot. Like actual neutral but mainly between 3rd and 4th, sometime other gears.
Also, when I'm at a stop, it doesn't want to go in neutral when I tell it, it won't let me do thew half click.
Is my clutch going out.

>change gears
>It clucks a little bit
>Realise I didn't pull the clutch quick enough
I hate this feel

>someone has bigger tendies than me
I suddenly had a better day, thanks /dbt/

I have a matte Shoei NXR (RF1200). It looks nice but does attract finger prints and the matte coating scratches easily. My helmet only touched bricks and it scratched.

Anyone know of some high vis tape or stickers I can put in my helmet or jacket?

That's where you fucked up. Biking is about experience. Don't show off anything, ride to tame your machine not disrespect it. People fall of horses all the time. Learn to take command of your machine m80

>roll up to stop sign next to a large group of people
>everyone is looking
>its on a slight incline
>stall (3rd day of riding)
>panic
>try to start
>bike won't start because its in 1st not neutral
>finally realize this after like 30 seconds
>car behind me is beeping
>launch hard as fuck

Could be a fucked shift fork which will eventually fuck your clutch worse and worse. If youre the original owner it could also be a by product of your shifting being shit until it reached damage.

If you press up on the shifter after upshifting is it soft then becomes firm? Do you apply slight pressure upwards to it before making a clean thunky shift (should be yes)? And is there a buzzing sound when you roll on the throttle in higher gears? Could be potentially dangerous. I rec considering getting it checked at a stealer.

>bike won't start because its in 1st not neutral

WRONG

Clutch or kickstand switches are what do this. Don't tell me you park your bike in neutral?

anytime friendo

I-I assure you theyre less now. T-Thats an old pic from when I was breaking in the bike. T-those tires had 700 miles on them at the time.

Nice chicken line faggot.

Don't push up on your pegs when you're leaning bro?

The amount of pussy I get from leaning is astonishing.

what is wrong with that?

But everyone calls then motorbikes here.

If you had looped the bike it wouldve been perfect.

How do you stop your bike when you need to launch it a few moments later?

You do kick it into neutral and just wait there right? Or do you hold the clutch and break and keep it in a low gear?

I just realised I don't know the proper way

dumb frogposter

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DO YOU PARK IN NEUTRAL.

DO YOU PARK YOUR MANUAL CAR IN NEUTRAL?!

If you park your bike in neutral it may roll, or move if someone bumps it. You're much better off parking it in gear.

Parking your bike in neutral lets it roll off the kickstand. Absolutely necessary when parking on a slope and also helps with theft.

Wtf I park my car in neutral

Not the original owner, bikes a 97.
Doing it pretty much the whole time I got it. It's not super often, about once every time I do more than a few miles.
Kinda hard to say just how I shift it or how it acts after I shift, cause I just kinda shift without thinking about it. Pretty sure I don't apply much pressure before shifting, clutch in then shift is what I do. No buzzing sounds tho, not making any sounds it shouldn't.

>theft

Nigger it's pretty easy to put it in neutral for anyone who wants to steal it.

I agree with keeping it in gear on an incline or in a parking garage or some shit, but at home I park it in neutral so I can just stick the key in and turn it on in the morning so it can warm up while I put the rest of my gear on.

>Helps with theft

Oh shit Jacob, I forgot to put it in neutral!
*Spergs back to bike to put in first gear*

Phew.

>his bike doesn't have an E-brake

sometimes I have trouble getting my bike out of neutral after I come to a stop, and I have to roll it backwards or forwards a few inches to get it to engage into 1st. why is that? Anyway to prevent this?

There is no proper way, just do what's most comfortable to you. I'll put it in N if I'm going to be stopped for 30s or more.

>Relying on electronics to keep your car from rolling

let clutch out a little bit, it will clunk and then you can shift

its just because of sequential transmissions

Would an armored mesh shirt worn under a normal jacket be sufficient protection?

Protection from what? Why is your jacket not what is doing the protecting?

If youre lazy or conserving hand strength for long rides/congested waiting in neutral isnt too bad. Always keep an eye on cars coming behind you if youre at a red. I suggest flashing your brake a bit too. People are fucking dumb and will rear end you because "I didnt see you". Shorty/adjustable levers make it easier to hold in the clutch and also making a cat paw and to partially hold in the clutch as well. People will mainly argue always staying in gear and holding in the clutch in case you need to run from a rear ender.

post bikes.

brake, change down gears, clutch in when the revs start to get too low, and hold the clutch in. Keeping the bike in 1st with clutch in is much better and safer if you are only stopped briefly, like waiting in traffic or at lights because if the car in your mirror looks like its not going to slow down and will rear end you you can get out of the way immediately. Ignore the idiots who say you'll wear out the clutch doing this, its fine.

What gear brands are the best of a low to moderate budget?

For example, I read RST were really good and then I read it was Chinese garbage.
Alpinestar is too pricy for me.

I don't really know what brands to trust. I'm going to a bikestop shop tomorrow to try stuff out but have no idea on good brands.

revit gear is really good.

>97
Gross. Could just be wear, a bad wear pattern from previous owners or your bad habits. Unless you know you shit it might be worth having it checked, or at least checked during your next service. Might not be worth the money though.

Also
>carbs

Really stupid question but when you break, do you always have to pull the clutch all the way back?

It just helps a """little""". Your average dumbass thief just wont be able to roll it away if you dont lock your steering as easily. Steering locks arent that hard to break either, but your average thief is stupid enough thaf you have a good chance they cant put it in neutral. Some newer bikes straight up cant be unless the bike is on too.

Its just a """little"""

My roommate crashed into a barrier while wearing one and was mostly fine except some rash on his hip and arm. It's good for impacts but not for slides.

no you don't
you pull the clutch when you are getting so slow that you need to shift