Guild Wars 2

"Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline. This game features large-scale PvP between servers called WvW, and structured PvP with multiple game modes such as Conquest and Stronghold. On the PvE end, there are dungeons, advanced dungeons called "fractals", and raid content. There are dozens of maps with dynamic events, tied to the game's story, updated in patches called Living World. There are social features such as partying, squad groups, and guilds available to players."

FAQ: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV
Active Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0

It's $2.99 on eBay

>but the game itself plays almost like it's not finished too

Because it's a shitty PS1 port that uses a gimped controller instead of a keyboard with close to 50 key binds.

friendly bump

Found Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 yet?

super metroid is overrated anyway so just play it, if not then stop complaining lel

Fucking idiots in this thread that's master chef

That shit is just too buggy and not fun. The motion desync is still real, and AC is still a Hornet and Sabre orgy with a few masochistic Buccs.

Maybe Evocati this week? Not holding my breath.

what is this like? I always think of something like factorio but I know it's very different.

I heard this one wasn't that good.

what do you mean user?

blame the fags who voted in leprechaun

I originally wrote a long ass post but deleted it by accident. Used my phone's voice to text, so sorry if the text is all fucked up and retarded. I was too lazy to rewrite what I wrote.

This. The bland world added absolutely nothing to the experience.

sonic is trash just get over it

migrate

get with the times, the ps3 is an old box

Have some fucking Lily White.

That kid killed himself

Probably Devil Jin

more importantly, how the fuck are vp winning?

You got soft when you stopped drinking. You what you need to do.

Even so, all the beams of light shooting straight up would fuck with air traffic so its still pretty dumb

woops

You mean shader caching?
phire was the one working on ubershaders, he's been working on other miscellaneous graphics stuff.

New Atari console.
Yes, you read that right. Yes,THAT Atari.

What happened to that user that wanted my fossils?

>A Game from Game Grumps!

No way, fag.

The writers did.

I thought Harmony of Dissonance was great. It is the spiritual sucessor of SotN. I don't know why i always enjoy the ones that get the most shit,

>westerners try to make a 2hu

Since you said GBA was also acceptable, I found Golden Sun 1&2 and FFTA pretty damn comfy. I think I sunk like 80 hours into FFTA.

All of you shut the fuck up, this is the definitive childhood filter

Nintendo was getting into DLC shit in 6th gen. I'd assume they figured SNES games would be more valuable as DLC.

>Fester's quest
>Not fun
That certainly is a way to describe it.

Syphon filter 1 and 2
Time Crisis
Spiderman 1 and 2
Bushido blade
Driver
Rival Schools
Grand Theft Auto

Don't forget about the contest

>it means he can die too
I didn't know it was Packie when I found him so when I saw him sticking up some dude I just ran him over.

Let's not forget those 0.6 dmg/flux shields

That's a full circle dumbass

This game had a 17 year old in it by mistake didn't it?

Forma farming to get the good gear is cancer.

I'm in love with this picture...

Also go drink/stop playing new games. Video games have come around everything you're seeing is just an updated version of what's come before.

I recommend just playing older games and getting a new hobby.

At first I was like oh yeah Marie amiibo nice, and then I took a closer look..

Pick Aurora

I hate Nukiko

It's genius, isn't it?

would love to see any kirby merch/plushes you happen to run across user

That game is hard to get into. I rolled a party and left town and got slaughtered repeatedly. It seems like a really detailed/nuanced game, so I probably should've bought shit n town first. Felt like Baldur's Gate meets Syndicate kinda.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHhh

i never understood that shit when i played tbc-wotlk
as horde in my battlegroup, it seemed like we always won WSG, mostly lost AB, and ALWAYS lost AV

>not going with a dozen heavy mediums dealing 120 damage for just 12 tons

It's like you can't see into the future of opmetatryhardspam and the resulting forum meltdowns demanding nerfs.

She's in the top three now.

I mostly just log on for the daily reward and do a round of the training area for the crystals. I'm waiting for the Radiant Dawn banner to ever fucking appear so I can get Sothe and Micaiah and then never play that boring nonsense again.