/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1737

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - PiƱa Hazard (iM@S Collab)
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

6/9 - 6/21 - 15 Million Players Celebration (Magnafest, Daily Memerolls, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

this is quite possibly one of the worse pictures of Vira I have ever seen in this general.

>imperial
>frost
>guards

SUMMER LANCELARD

No, u.

>Everyone forgetting that we already have a Harvin that has 10k Attack

You guys...

You posted the wrong holy knight user.

>Jeannu thread

Everything's alright with the world.

GIRLS
KISSING
GIRLS

WATERHOMOS IN A PANIC
The age of gay is over

Vira

LORD OF FROST

Summer Lanlan!

fuck homos

>therese
>having anything but selfish buffs
It'd sooner be flare potato

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Neat. Will probably draw them accidentally a few months down the line.

>a male doraph
>when no one gives a shit about male doraph.
>and he's shit.
Interesting. This will probably end up just like that funky harvin gandalf that I can't even remember the name of.

What'll we do if the earth limited isn't a cute girl, non homo bros?

lmao wtf is a melissabelle, can you eat it.

Will all the EOPs migrate over to FGO in a week?

What wonderful idea, an old man midget. Truly Cygames is the master of getting money. It's a good thing they're being less stupid with limiteds at least.

Rude.

>He doesn't know

7eec2986 baha hl, bring phalanxs, crs

>Cain
>Adam
I'm sorry, but at least you can get Medusa :^)

Will it have a browser version?

Everyone is wrong because the new character has to be a limited character which means it's either a Summer Character or a Legfest character. It can't be a ticketable character because then Water will have more SSRs than everyone since at this moment, Water had the same amount of SSRs when Casual Zeta was forced to move to Dark because Fire had "too much." Therefore, the new character is either

Hal
Fenrir
Blizzartato
Summer Lan-chan
Summer Izmir

FUCK no.

But I like him user. I intend on ticketing him.

Your time is over, homo. They may release shitty male non limiteds, but KMR knows what he's jewing with limiteds. He's going for maximum cash money.

shut the fuck up

>Hal
Impossible.

>Fenrir
stop this meme she would be limited and her fucking preference would be fist rather then fucking swords

>R
Oh shit. English FGO release soon? Dude, I can finally try that game after looking at it for so long.

>nobody remembers a literal who
Who is more forgettable, her or Kamina potato?

Water trial is S.medusa

>Water had the same amount of SSRs when Casual Zeta was forced to move to Dark because Fire had "too much."
Come the fuck on, KMR just didn't want fire a ticketable character that synergized with Xeno axes since he needed people to whale for Sturm. Anyway, I go all in on Blizztato

>implying it wont be S. ferry

she has blue hair

Icicles are shaped like sword/dagger. Weapon preferences don't have to make sense, and Fenrir doesn't use anything resembling a weapon anyway.

Arriet uses a harp and her preference is swords. Weapon preference means nothing probably.

regular Medusa comes out this July. S.Medusa would be next summer user

Do it, user.
By content FGO is pretty much dead game, but they won't shut down service anytime soon.

kamina potato as corn potato gets a lot of screen time in 4koma.

>/gbfg/ in charge of reading comprehension

And Fenrir roars, she can literally be any weapon preference for all we know.

you memesters should be shot

Fine then her weapon would be anything but why would she be in the crew? storywise doesnt make sense she still with Loki

Jesus Christ, user.

>Thinking weapon preference matters

Age of gay is kill. One of these 3 will be your next water SSR
Ange
Therese
Sig

Cows n' Potates

> FGO is pretty much dead game
Except its not. There's plenty of content supposed to be coming, Summer, EOR, the lazy fucks just are content to do rerun after rerun right now. And its working, they're still raking in a fuckton of money. Eventually they'll get off their asses.

If Katapillar can be a member of the crew through literal bullshit, anything can become playable.

>ange
Oh god, please no

>Eventually they'll get off their asses.

>Ange

FGO is a neat game but after moving here from it I don't want to go back. Seems so shallow, and having no shortcuts to waifus in that game really makes me not want to play it.
Plus there's a Tamamo-no-Mae -inspired pair of qts here and one of them is voiced by PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY.

Feather!

DU

alright ill bite give me the name

SICO

>Age of gay is kill
>Ange

Soiya!

>Ange

Impossible, none of the skills have anything to do with counters.

>Therese

Also impossible, none of the skills coincide with neither her Event SR or her Fire SR.

>Sig

That's pretty likely though none of said skills deal with OD Assassins.

I played a tiny bit of FGO but not enough to get the real feel of the game, would you say that it's more of a single player game akin to something like PAD?

Mille!

lesbians are not gay

Feather!!!!

>FGO is pretty much dead game
That's the problem with being #1. You become so assured of your own status that you don't strive for greatness. You become indolent. I only pray that doesn't happen to GBF.

cog doujin

why does DJ's tatters fluctuates in size so much

She's (You)sexual now

>Also impossible, none of the skills coincide with neither her Event SR or her Fire SR.
Neither do SSR Vane's with his SRs.

Silly user.

SR when?!

I'm just not interested in any game with that permanent 3% gacha rate. Granblue is the only mobile game I play because I can actually get the waifus I want without breaking the bank getting them.

Nigga what? Lesbians are gay too

15/18

I do think Arriet actually mentions her true talent is sword wielding though

How much does Kirin harp boost debuff success vs just bringing soul soloist.

Honestly if this new Water character manages to stay in Water on release, then KMR is an actual piece of shit and deliberately moved Casual Zeta from Fire because she would have been literally god like in that shitty ass element.

Wouldn't mind an SSR Therese, she was my first SR character and a staple of my team for the first month that I played the game. It's kind of sad that now she isn't even on my SR renown team.

Post list

It's 100% "singleplayer", there's no raids, no competitiveness. Nothing really to inspire you to keep going once you beat the main story. I'd say play it for that, because it does get better after the first two shitty chapters.
The combat is laughable, tacked on to a story/waifu game. And they're not doing anything to make it better.
This. I get lucky getting mai waifu in most games, but if I want anything else to compliment it, you really have to throw money at it. 10-roll rates are the same, but they give you welfare rolls MUCH slower, and no pick tickets.

Should I bother getting a FLB pinya dagger with a Varuna grid? I would only be using it off-element as a substitute for the gabu wand.

If not I'll just FLB a pinya fan and rock some dank wind wrassler memes

Isn't the gacha rate in F/GO a permanent 1%?

yes pls

>permanent 3% gacha rate
1% user.
FGO's saving grace is most of lower rarity actually has good kit.

Permanent 1%, with a "Rate up" that makes the chosen thing .5% and the rest of the 5*/SSRs .5%. So when they say the rate is up, it's not like GBF where the overall goes up.

>Age of gay is kill
>just got SSR bull

Too small! Those tiddies are way too small for my Izmir!