/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

An update regarding the status of congested Worlds: sqex.to/Zns

An update regarding resolutions for the instance roadblock and 90k errors on the NA data center: sqex.to/9J2

>Stormblood Launch Trailer
[YouTube] FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood Launch Trailer (embed)

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/kFkd6CCq (embed)
Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4850807/
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9228860798900633782/
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Stygian_Ash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give me this dress!

1st no gays allowed here.

does your deity choice particularly matter?

Call down the satellite.

that youtube link

>no gays allowed here
>plays face 3 au ra male

user, I...

As in real life, no.

then why are you posting

Whats the current best way to level crafters in stormblood? Between levels 60-70

I'm definetly gay

4 seconds late, commence gay posting

How do I MCH in pvp? Feels like I can't burst people down from 100-0 and then I'm weak as fuck for a long time. Doesn't help that stun gun requires you to be super close to someone

Too late.

What are the most fun pvp classes?

xth for sneak

hi healer and tank gamers join my sirensong sea pf and ill give you 200k each on balmung

we dindu nuffin

Smelly dumb shinobi scum.

cool

xth for mecha samurais

r8

>na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4850807/
Sue transfer of Balmung and start slutting.
I want in on this!

When is the Shirogane housing going live?

Send a /tell to any of these people for an invite to «Donut» if you're in Omega.

Also, if there's anyone who takes care of the pastebins in the OP, please remove the current info about Kupo Corps and replace it with this so I don't have to do this every other thread: eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9228860798900633782/
Thank you.

"a future patch."
Probably 4.1, seeing as how they didn't address it in the details for 4.05 during E3.

I can't get enough meowboys!

2/10

Even - nap
Odd - stay up and do MSQ

What part of the MSQ are you on user? :3

>tfw you've convinced a rich shy beta orbiter you met on Elysium WoW, who thinks you're a girl, to buy you both XIV, SB and Jump Potions

what classes should we play? any tips for new players? what tank/healer classes are meta?

it would seem armoury bonus has no effect on pvp exp, so it's poop for alts

pet lalas
I miss being a lala

I just got to Tamamizu

Any LS?

Are there any other togi like this from dungeon drops or anything? I checked on the MB but everything leveling-wise up to 70 is MNK rehash.

>tfw can't tell if I prefer RDM or SAM
>both are 50 and 51 respectively

I feel like I'm really missing something with RDM. Aesthetically I love it but I feel kind of clunky? I think I have the wrong mindset and am going about it wrong.

Anyone have pictures of the bard/machinist armor from the new dungeons? Only got lucky enough to see what the 61 dungeon gear looked like, nothing else

Nothing at the moment, unfortunately.

Where the fuck do you need to stand for the picture sidequest in Kugane with the gate?

RDM has more growth in it's rotation than SAM as they level. SAM gets more Kenki / another good Kenki spender so they're more active, but RDM gets Verholy / Verflare and shit, which continue from the Veraero / thunder lines.

What's there to do wrong? You just swap between black/white magic as you go along and then dump all the energy with melee attacks.

Anyone have any advice for leveling BOT/MIN 50-60? The 55 collectables are way too hard at 53-54 and I feel like even with 55 (vendor) gear they're going to be too hard as well

It's literally just repurposed caster law gear

So is PvP objectively the best way to level?

That's a good looking Hyur, wew

RDM is very easy, it's the Demon Hunter of Stormblood (if you played Legion)

how's mateus? i'm thinking of using the free transfer from leviathan to switch to what i hear is the better data center

i have no ties here, worth the switch?

I think boys should like boys

Should be around here on top of a house

real ninja shit

I want to make out with this lala

Oh, I know. Build meter, burn it. But maintaining that balance feels kind of odd to me. So I stack shit, hover around 30 for black/white, then burn it? Feels like I'm burning through it insanely fast.

I like a lot of the activity SAM provides, even at 51 (though I don't have Hissatsu yet). I guess my unease comes from being unsure of what to focus on, job-wise.

I'd say RDM feels more dynamic/fun than DH, though Vengeance was a hell of a lot more fun than whatever the DPS spec was. I'll likely give RDM another try

So 99% of the people playing it are absolute shitters and the 1% of people who know how to do it are OP as fuck?

That's quite forward user!

Any coerul posters here? What's the server like?

>"I'll kill your God if I have too. Hell I'll kill it even if I don't have too"

Damn WoL I know I slapped that 66 fedora on you but there's no need to be edgy as fuck.

Yeah, but as SAM, it appears to be the only thing I can get like this. I wanted a dyeable version for wandering town.
Thanks, I made it myself in MSpaint.

Should I save up my Tomestones of Poetics for gear at level 70 or is there no gear for them at 70?

That's right Jay

In a couple levels you'll have a full burn combo so it'll be stacking to 90-100 before you burn, then back to stacking. If you're only going to 30 then I can see why it feels awkward.

>queue on omega at 10am on a weekday
CONFIRMED FOR EU BALMUNG

HATE ME
I KILLED YOUR GOD

Rate

I was 90th in queue on Odin like 2 minutes after the servers came up

Shitting out a million dps in mythics at the start of the expac was pretty fun tbqh, maybe I should go RDM

more xiv mods when

RDM looks more fun but SAM looks like it can have better glamours

PVP set / 10

Ramuh katana is cool I guess though

What server are you playing on, user?

people on my server killed Ixion but wont tell me where to get the ash to take his shield down

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Stygian_Ash

Where do you get the ash?

Thanks for the input. That helps a lot, actually. Too bad I can't play for a week.

I didn't like it that much until like 56+

what makes brd so good

Still good to know. I can just PoTD my ass to 56+ when I get back in a week. By then servers may have stabilized a bit.

Where do you guys see RDM for now? Valuable in pvp/pve or kinda behind? I've admittedly not looked too in-depth at its kit, but I'm not too sure what all it provides beyond damage

>tfw your eb cucks you with jamal and you can't teleport to him because you haven't started stormblood

>dyeable valerian MNK shirt
Hell yeah!
Excalibur.

Excalibur

Levi

>tfw SAM has to share gear with smelly MNKs

I could be a froghelm samurai. Instead its vests and bandanas.

Hard to say honestly. I've been on it awhile but the community is undergoing a lot of changes right now due to other transfers, it could settle out a lot of ways.

Respond now

thanks senpai

What does the machinist dungeon armor look like? Any good sets?

Excalibur

Don't worry, they'll probably come out with some craftable gear in the next patch or two to satiate your weeblord appetite.

Fuck you.

I wanted to share gear with DRG to be an HONORABRU NAITO

the data center aspect is worth it for sure right? as far as party finder and statics go

I just took 400mg of caffeine pills, how long of slamming 50-100potd do you think itll take to get. RDM 56-60?

sorry babe

delete this

>only 400mg
I usually take 2 300's before my shift starts cause I have chronic pain that keeps me from sleeping well, step it up sensei.

Not long though, 50-60 is pretty painless.

>only 9 people in queue for Odin

Wagecucks btfo

how to find accursed hoard without pompoms?

I weigh 120lbs and im horribly sleep deprivex cause i recently switched to 3rd shift, 600mg might literally kill me if i start doing that, im hangin on by a thread here

play blm and get lucky

Anyone know where I can gets poetics aside from dungeons?

Luck and standing still while you're fighting things. They usually have traps near them so if you run over a trap just stand around on that spot and hope there's a chest.