Chicag/o/land Meet-Up

This is the official Veeky Forums Meet-Up thread for everyone around Chicago.

The meet-up is at Strat's, a diner in the west suburbs. Some of us have decent cars. Others have shitboxes. A select few have bikes. Show us what you got!

Plan to meet there on Saturday, October 28th at 1 pm. Pic related says anywhere from 1-3 but that's only because some people are late about it and others are autistic.

A plan is in the works to go on a cruise on Lake Shore Drive, but I feel like it all depends on what everybody is feeling the day of the meet.
>inb4 'no'

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Strat's/@41.9051994,-87.9754997,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x880fb2d592e6ffbd:0x27b66f7b34cda917!8m2!3d41.9051954!4d-87.973311
discord.gg/VkXQnE
ink361.com/app/users/ig-234731962/little__lizard__/photos
discord.gg/sFqkcFT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, this is actually near me.

i literally live just a bit east of there on north ave. my house is even on that map.

google.com/maps/place/Strat's/@41.9051994,-87.9754997,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x880fb2d592e6ffbd:0x27b66f7b34cda917!8m2!3d41.9051954!4d-87.973311

strats

Link to the groups' discord:
discord.gg/VkXQnE

>8 miles away from me
I could probably go. I don't think it would be cruise LSD though. Just think of the Chicago traffic on a Saturday afternoon

fuck jimmy tbqh

I don't think I'll be able to secure a GN in time for this.

So lel I'll probably show up in my shitbox

Come to the meet and you can ;^).

Post up bitch
git @ me dont @ me tho

Post bp

This has peaked my interest

I vote that chicag/o/ not be filled with pussies too scared to say hi to someone in a parking lot. You prancing lala homo """"men"""" should try to show up this time.
:b:ussi

Bp

Someone post the based mercedes

I used to go to strats alot because I live in Villa Park but it been kind of boring and mostly rice and faggots
Wednesday night is bike night and Friday and Saturday is anything

Still no GN

buy an 80s Monte intstead

no, I want the turbo 6.

Have this chicago girl come sit on your hood. She likes to sit on Ferraris. It's too bad they have aluminum hoods that bend under her weight. Or their paint is scratched since she wears shoes while on the hoods. #edm #edmlife #edmgirls #HDYGRLZS

Her older online name was liz_mau5 but changed to be more anonymous as little_lizard since she likes to participate in SJW and antifa activities.

She's still at ink361.com/app/users/ig-234731962/little__lizard__/photos

she can sit on this dicc instead
ree

Buy one already

I met her through some friends. Her friends literally suck dick for k. Fucking whores.

Nigga, they mostly above the 20k mark nowadays. At least the good ones are. Every one I looked at had some dealbreaker problem.

Fucking shit I was just there last week for a business trip you should've told me

That feel when 4/5 of my friends from college live in that map but I'm down here in the southern swampland with racist rednecks and racist basketballs.

>wants rare care in good condition
>doesn't want to pay a fair price

Get a loan.

They used to be 20 and below like past 2 years, but now when I'm ready to buy, they all shoot up.

>Expired

Come thru south side pussies, bitch niggas get shot
Punk white kids aint shit

morning bump

Fuck any street with numbers

i'm down dude
My boys are gangster disciples, who do u run with

discord.gg/sFqkcFT
Here's a link that won't expire because I'm not a retarded piece of shit

Might go after work.
Dunno about doing the lsd cruise, though.

Anyone here trying to cruise on some LSD

I know lots of chicago folk who do it regularly. It's probably all 1P- though, not that that really makes a difference.

everybody knows you don't need an LSD to drift

degenerate

Can this not be on the 28th? That's like Halloween party weekend, and I will be out of town.

maybe ill bring my newest shit box.

thats right. I bought it fuckers.

do i want to go to strats at 1pm before halloween time just to laugh at some autismos

hmm

you all niggers better show up

Bikefags too, god damn it

Yes you do, friend.

Literally the only time appropriate. Ditch your senpai

@faggot :^)

Nfbdvx xb

haram

Yo where was this taken??

All is forgiven if they can drive stick.

Next to train tracks in DeKalb Illinois. Gravel road just off the train crossing on Lincoln Highway (38), as you head east out of town. Like, it's literally directly adjacent to the train tracks and is easy to miss because it's very nondescript.

you realize the pussy brigade is having a million mom march that day... forget driving about in chicago

I personally know Strat. He is a friend of my father.
Strat is good people.

holy shit a chicago meet.
if the weather is nice and i dont forget ill be there.
hopefully my hoopty is running good. fucking thing has a japanese fan controller i cant figure out and sometimes it loses its mind and FUCKS the electrical system.

woah, nightly still don't have a GN bump

morning still don't have a gn bump

Fucc

Afternoon still don't have a gn bump from page 10 while at work

You know, I really don't want to bring my shitty slow boring automatic fucus. If anybody's rolling through the darien/woodridge/downers grove that day lel come get me.

Just bring ur focus it'll be worthwhile

That thing is a slow shit and I'm in it enough.

finally a chicago meet

does it matter what we bring?

No, as long you don't bring hamburgers and forget the buns, IM LOOKING AT YOU HUNCHMAN

fucking lol i remember that day

Ayy a Chicago meet

>that feel when no car-loving gf to take to an Veeky Forums meet

You need to find autistic girl to actually think gook Loli sticker bombed meet is cool

fucking fail