>Sign that lease and I'll fuck your grandma
>CDL How Do? Private driving school or community college
>Swift: Best Screaming At A Lot Lizard Over Prices For Services Rendered
>Memes.jpg
>Something snarky about Outlaw Trucking, fill it in yourself

>Truckerfag blew a gasket when he found out that he blew a gasket
>Really, we're all EF, if you think about it
>Bepis is persona non grata in Outlaw Trucker Club
>Freon still alive, still trucker (kinda)
>Doublesfag going on vacay in foreign lands, applying Canadian flag patches to everything he owns
>Balam just smashed a four roller dog shit down the shower drain with his heel
>Primefag getting paid PrimePoints to spend in the company store
>Truckdog drove a ute, which is also known as a truck, and is therefor a trucker
>Oilfag is still drowsy from all those Leafsgiving carbs
>ZF riding with her trucker boyf for the first time, who will murder who first?
>Whiney couldn't see the oncoming truck due to the tint on his Miata until it was too late
>Bandit hiked into The Hills Have Eyes territory and was never seen or heard from again
>Gundam is slowly falling for the Mack Anthem meme

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/z6ymq
amazon.com/weBoost-Drive-Signal-Booster-Trucker/dp/B01GDZLUJ0/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1507652299&sr=8-4&keywords=B01GDZLUJ0|B00WMFXE5O|B00RHMFPEU|B00RHMFPCW|B00RHMFPLI|B00TK4BYNY|B00RHMFQX0|B00RHMFPEK|B00RHMFPIG
amazon.com/weBoost-Signal-Booster-Cradle-Holder/dp/B00RHMFPCW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1507652299&sr=8-1&keywords=B01GDZLUJ0|B00WMFXE5O|B00RHMFPEU|B00RHMFPCW|B00RHMFPLI|B00TK4BYNY|B00RHMFQX0|B00RHMFPEK|B00RHMFPIG
youtube.com/watch?v=BXjwinZEPII
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First

Post wifes fat ass.

>fake EF shitposts
LMAO!
Do you cucks really think it wasnt him?

Post thet ass. Nude

Post curvy wife.

Mail me her worn panties. Plz.

>Namefag of bae movie actor

Fuck you

>KW as bread photo

Yessss

What would you do if they did this to you at a truck stop?
streamable.com/z6ymq

>Accept No Substitutions Edition
That's right. It's a ute.

FIRST FOR PRIME: SHILLED BY THE BEST

yeah you do. they buy it back though and all the chains and stuff they buy for full price. but yea it sucks. u basically give them 80 dollars a week for like 9 months.

let's see her full moon

What a load of shit.

How can I get data with T-Mobile in Montana? I've heard if you go to the settings by dialing some stuff, *#546368#*918# for my phone, you can change to band 12. But i tried that and it didn't work. I haven't had data for like 3 days. I think I'm dying. I think I'm going to do something stupid soon. Like stupider than usual. Like cut my wrists or something.

This TA wifi sucks. I guess I can actually post on /tfg/ for once though.

DO IT FAGGOT

>tfw driving while high on codiene

I know you're just joking, but don't do nothing stupid.

I drove forklifts on opiates once. Bad times.

For the merch fag...

Good luck.

Coca Cola by us runs the trailers like that and the truck will have 2-3 big stops like Walmart and Publix on it where they drop it for the merch people, and then the rest of the day is smaller stops where they have to merch some of it themselves.

All depends on the location because Coca Cola around here is a clusterfuck. They have the most retarded routing. They used to be on salary + commission like us until 2-3 years ago when they switched to hourly. The drivers were all stoked because they were working 12+ hours every day so they banked on OT the first few months. Then they hired a bunch more relief drivers so now they will tell drivers to stay home Friday instead of making good $$ with OT.

The recruiter won't give you honest answers, you gotta ask the drivers. Try to find out what kind of hours they are actually getting. When you get paid hourly for driving, the real money is made with OT.

Also this new shit, never become buddy buddy guy with your boss. It's cool sometimes because I can get some easy shit out of it, but I can't say no when he wants me to step up to somethin tough...

>get 2 hours of sleep last night
>walk into work at 6:05, my normal route isn't there
>ask him what the plan is today
>"We gotta talk bro" as he has that look on his face like he about to ask me to do somethin real fucked up
>Brings me into the meeting room, first thing he hands me are 2 Hi-5's, little awards that get you a $20-$30 gift
>tfw those have basically become bribes now
>then hands me this college route which is kinda a pain in the ass because I still barely know the stops and they are all over the campus
>regular dude either called off or took a personal day and I got stuck with it because I'm one of the few people who will actually try and get it done

Your phone might not support band 12. Lots of android phones tend to only support a handful of bands but not all of them.
>iPhone master race

A couple drop only stops would be nice, just drop some pallets n go. When I was a merchandiser I didn’t mind the smaller stores. I did hate the big Targets and wholesale groceries that took 4 fucking hours per store (the main reason I quit)

Do beverage route drivers usually get the weekend off? The merch guys at my place would get two weekdays off every week and they would never be together so you’d get Monday’s and Thursdays off or some shit like that.

ill have to ask a Coke driver next time I see one at a Kwik Trip and ask about the hours/OT situation.

>money is in OT
>gubmint takes half of what you make past 8hrs
>work like a mule almost for nothing
I was the OT I do every week wasn't almost required.

Wish*

Besides hard drugs what is your go to for a wake up whe sleepy

Not mandating a maximum wheelbase on the tractor was a mistake.

Coffee and 5 Hour Energy shots.

You can get the caffeine pills to like No-Doz but be careful because it will be super easy to build up a stupid high tolerance and you will be so tired when you don't have them. Eat right and get some multivitamins or B-Complex shit too.

We're the only company in this area that has Sat-Sun off for small format. Most of them have Sun-Mon or Sun-Thurs off.

And it depends on location for the merch shit. Technically we are supposed to merchandise every little corner store and gas station too, but most of them we don't. The location north of us in West Palm Beach, there is a driver who has been with us for years and lives like 5min away from there. A couple years ago he transferred there for a shorter commute but he said they make you merch every tiny gas station and Kwik Stop so you would be out there 12 hours for

Coffee
Exercise
Energy drink

It's not bad I guess if you plan on being an oo flatbedder. You could get all your gear without having to make one big payment.

Coffee, Five hour energy drinks, Spicy food, Getting some fresh air from stopping and doing a load check, and taking a nap for 15-20 minutes.

If you're legit dozing off and having micro sleeps while driving, only the last two will really do anything.

Freightliner has a lane departure warning system where it screams at you if you start scooting into another lane. If you're on a long straightaway, you can sneak in little micro naps, because the system will wake you up if you start drifting over the line. Really convenient feature.

This concerns me

t. The soon to be departed

I forgot about the Walgreens, but generally they don’t sell a whole lot of soda, mostly it’s the open cooler shit (which I hated stocking).

The 6pk bottles were my fav, easy to grab n stack. 2 liters weren’t too bad either as long as u had a good cart to stack em on

So the mom n pop type gas stations usually stock their own product?

wut trukk is best?

>swift driver attempts to sue FL for "system malfunction" in lane departure system which he claims caused a head on collision killing a bullied of schoolchildren in a rollover accident, more on this story at 10, back to you bob.

*busload

A bullied is a good name for a group of school children.

Western Star, Peterbilt and Kenworth in no particular order.

>in no particular order
That's where you're wrong, doubly so because you should know better.

Zoz. I was just being diplomatic.

Hey boys, any chance I could get a phone interview with one of you? It's an assignment for a business class.

>wanting service in remote regions
>being on T-Mobile

firstly, wilson electronics (now calling themselves weboost) makes some good boosters. you can get rid of the mini-mag antenna and get a nice foot long one for a truck mount. they make them in a style where the device is only boosted if in a cradle (holder) or they make a style that amplifies it within a few feet of the inside antenna. totally worth it, IMO.

secondly, T-Mobile's setup in rural regions is still lacking. do you have unlimited data or something on t-mobile? you can get unlimited talk + text + 15GB of full speed 4G data on the AT&T network via straight talk for $55 USD/mo prepaid.

>What tier of boots are you buying? Wal Mart specials?
No, because I could get those for free issued as uniform. And they last even less time.
I have tried £100 expensive-ass workboots, died in the same time as £30 cheapass ones off Amazon.
No pair of boots will be comfortable when you walk 5-10 miles a day on concrete dragging or pushing 3-4 times your body weight, so I just get ones that look nice at the right price point, and replace them a few months later when they're either falling apart or have zero grip left on the soles.

> Boss
> Friend
Pick one.

Best one:
amazon.com/weBoost-Drive-Signal-Booster-Trucker/dp/B01GDZLUJ0/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1507652299&sr=8-4&keywords=B01GDZLUJ0|B00WMFXE5O|B00RHMFPEU|B00RHMFPCW|B00RHMFPLI|B00TK4BYNY|B00RHMFQX0|B00RHMFPEK|B00RHMFPIG

Budget one:
amazon.com/weBoost-Signal-Booster-Cradle-Holder/dp/B00RHMFPCW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1507652299&sr=8-1&keywords=B01GDZLUJ0|B00WMFXE5O|B00RHMFPEU|B00RHMFPCW|B00RHMFPLI|B00TK4BYNY|B00RHMFQX0|B00RHMFPEK|B00RHMFPIG

Friendly reminder that everything after the "?" Is botnet designed to track your every move
>Only $500+tax+antenna
Just get a new cell plan

I'm overseas, so not right now.

You go to certain portions of the country, the tiny antenna in your phone or hotspot isn't going to cut it. A +50dB gain with a booster will make your service good in areas where it is weak and will (in many areas) take you from no service to usable service.

If you do have a dedicated 4G hotspot instead of a cell phone, many of them have plugs for an external antenna, and you can get some of the benefit of a booster for less than $50.

I can attest to the usefulness of those Wilson cell boosters.

If you can find them in your area, JB Goodhue, Blundstone, Keen and Red Wings are well worth the money.

I just bought a pair of these Keen Tacoma "Wellingtons" (Slip ons), about two months ago, and they're very comfortable.

Bost wife's nudes.

This, tbqhfam.

truckdog doesn't even drive a truck and bepis isn't a real trucker even though he drives. You definitely will want to get primely triggered for your phone interview.

>Asking one of the Primeshill brothers to do anything

ColePhelpsDoubt.jpg

I'm not a trucker in the traditional sense, so I doubt I would be the ideal candidate to talk to.

Your best bets would probably be Pan Am Balam, Trucker Gundam and maybe Truckerfag for honest trucking related information. I'm sure they'll be along in a couple of hours. Just keep checking back.

Yea I just suggested primely triggered because he's funny and kind of a fuck up. For a serious interview he'll want Gundam. Balam is a rookie, truckerfag might do ok if he doesn't act like a condescending prick.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

TF would never pass an opportunity to be a condescending prick.

What do you want to know?

Well boys we're at it again.

Ah yes, grain.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXjwinZEPII

Holy fuck eh. that's a disaster.

Just some general knowledge of the industry from someone currently employed (in that industry.)

Pretty general stuff.

Just what trucking is like, in specific. What it's like trucking for a company, independently, work-life balance, that kinda thing.

Got a minute for a phone interview?

>Work-life balance
There is none. Trucking is life.

Got time for an interview?

Perhaps. I only drive local (12 years) so I really couldn't comment on OTR stuff.

>mfw just dropped 4300 on 4 new drives and a new steer
>mfw did it without paying out of pocket

I'll post some tire carnage later today I'm away from the truck and on my Linux box I built. Apparently Prime is also marketing recap drives to company and lease drivers, but the tire shop bros steer all the o/o and lease guys away from them (see what I did there) they also steered me away from a brand new set of Goodyear takeoffs because apparently they pick up rocks and the rocks get stuck and ruin the tires, so either they're bros or getting commission from Michelin.

Also we hazmat certified now.

Mind shooting me an email for my number?

[email protected]

Got time for an interview, Optimus?

Christ you bought Michelin? You pulling in the big bucks I suppose.

I have been saving for tires for a while now and I'm about to head into the teeth of my 2nd winter and you can't put a price on safety, plus the old X-Ones made it 223k.

Apparently they're great for chasing MPG and I'm at a net fuel cost of .21cpm and I gotta bring that shit down one way or another, and also Prime has a hard-on for Michelin tires

u wot
RIP grain truck
Not sure how true their claims are. Skyline only buys Michelin and they all get rocks stuffed in the tread.

My X-ones did too but they work themselves out after a while apparently

>223k
Thought I was doing good with 100k with a set of toyos, but I drive offroad also. Tires don't last me for shit. What mpg does that translate to? You like super singles? They look less stable.

tfw you walk into a truck shop and the smell of air FRESHener mixed with heavy duty truck grease hits you

I'm pretty sure my v20 does but I didnt do research that thoroughly. Be out of Montana eventually.

Yeah I heard those booster were pretty cool. Ill look I to that one.

I stay with Tmobile bc they are the only carrier with unlimited data AND unlimited mobile hotspot. So I can use my tablet all day for books and YouTube and my laptop for vidya all night.

Of course my dude. You will utterly ace this project.

This guy knows whats up

I couldnt figure out why I couldnt consolidate all of my replies into one posts than I realized I was on the mobile browser site and not clover. Dont ban me for spam mods.

Annnnd now my trip is gone. Mobile site is so bad.

Someone hopped the fence into our yard and stole a couple gallons out of my tanks, which is kind of whatever, but he also didn't close the caps after, so now I've got a couple gallons of water in there.

Dunno if that was sarcasm, but I'll take it!
My number's 210 -667-8527
Call me whenever you have time.

This was flagged as spam like ten goddamn times

Just add gas, it will mix with the water and diesel for max mpgz

>not Volvo
losers

Just put some rice in there it will absorb all the water

Vulvas are for queers and other company drivers

if your primary concern is the preservation of unlimited data then a booster is worth it. The cradle ones only fit phones/hotspots not tablets, but the internal antenna for the cabin ones are more prone to interference where the signal from the outside & inside antennas interfere.

More of a problem in modern sedans than most semis, assuming you can mount the outside antenna correctly.

here
By the way, the booster portion (metal box with power/internal and external antenna shit) can get quite hot. I would try to mount it to a portion of your cabin where it will get adequate airflow (not a cooler on it but not piled with shit all on top/all sides of it). Has holes if you want to drill it in. Good velcro is also an option, it's not that heavy.

Had a Wilson car booster (model 460108) for about three years now and it has been fantastic...

They are built best and last longest tho

Truck brands sold in Australia > truck brands not sold in Australia.

Thanks again, Prime!

>COE driving European detected

How are your back and gluteus maximus feeling, Sven?

That's just like your opinion, man. And their engines suck ass

Does he have a sexy voice?

Trucker Path review sections are weird places.
>f*ck serbia. go back to you sh*thole
>fu*k you piece of s*tt! long life SERBIA!!!
>i see someone's mom got nailed by Serb :)
like, what