/feg/ - Fire Emblem (Heroes) General

pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC
>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb
Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/66wvgw/preliminary_characterunit_discussion_delthea/
reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/6fn5av/cmv_delthea_is_a_good_unit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azura is shit

Which you get 3 maps after recruiting her so she is useless until then.

don't do it

Is Camus good?
Does he want quick riposte or vantage?

>abandon all hope of rolling tinyhands
>try it anyway with my last 5 orbs
>get this
Better than my -atk one, this will be great actually. He doesn't have the BALANCED time of orko though, so I'm guessing levelling his slow ass will be a bit of a chore when compared with my other one. When do these banner end? Do they release schedules or anything?

He loves Vantage with Fury. If you don't' have Fury, I don't think Vantage is that good since he will be missing some KOs.

gave him vantage since it meshes well with is dc weapon and fury

Does anyone have pics of sage lilina from the FE6 manga? I'd like to see

Quick Riposte and Fury don't mix and the only time you'll be using the two on a unit at all is if you got means to recover HP. Camus doesn't need it since he'll be really fast with horsememe buffs.

Alright. So it's Xander that wants Fury QR then?

muh LTC

I want to fuck Shade

Fuck off to /v/eddit instead

Reminder that Reddit is much better at the game than us

reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/66wvgw/preliminary_characterunit_discussion_delthea/

Fuck le dooter she's a pooper

Trip back on.

Fuck off to /lgbt/ instead

(lol

I want to have my cock inside her boots while she presses down and squeezes it until I cum

Are you finishing your trials on time, /feg/?

I got the 50k Seal and not Satan himself can force me to continue the grind.

They like le Doot now though

reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/6fn5av/cmv_delthea_is_a_good_unit/

They probably are better than here,

>* She joins underleveled and really late.
>* She can't kill anything in chapter 4 without a ton of assistance
People take these retards seriously?

Lol fuck no, too busy being depressed and sleeping, I just want the QP seal

> tfw I will never get the balanced horse man of free wins

Redditors are mentally ill, ignore anything they say.

Emma and Yuzu are prettier desu.

So she joins overlevelled and early?

>chrom has one of the highest atk stats of red swords
> best brave sword user
>lucinas dad
> one shots every green/mage/colorless and most reds
> saved robin
Why the hell aren't you using chrom feg?

This. I got so burnt out fuck those orbs.

You will, he'll just be -ATK.

The only one I've ever pulled was 4* and -Atk +Spd so I gave Sol to Hinoka instead

already got that when the banner first came out, he also came as a 4 stars

I'm at 62k and debating if I can get the 70k rewards without busting pots

>wanted Katarina
>get -spd Luke instead
>might as well grab blues, they're also focus
>might as well grab green, I want more Cecilias
>might as well go for the last one, I'm missing a few heal sluts
Feels great being a luckshitter except that Fae is -atk

I mean her bases are really good, unless you've been grinding, she'll be on par with your good units and outclassing others. And you have all of act 4 and 5 left when she joins.

You have to go back. Fuck off. I thought the burgers were asleep, it's 5:28 here.

I still need a Fae for dragon emblem.

It's the same outfit she has in this Cipher card basically.

Kind of fanservice-y with the exposed shoulders and stuff. Still not worth reading that shit manga for though

But I prefer to go fast so she will be left behind.

F A E
A
E

>not on a horse
>using reds in blue meta

She's even got exposed shoulders in Heroes.

It's just her thing now, I guess.

There's plenty of room for Delthea to contribute in an efficiency/Blitzkreig run

The only way she'll have no room to contribute is you purposefully omit her from ever being allowed to do everything

I got the free 5* then stopped.

Quickened Pulse sounds cool but it's not worth that much tedium

I'm gonna need Stefan in Heroes real soon

What effect should Vague Katti have?

She is the best mage tank in the game though, guess what you have right after act 4 starts out? She'll get a level for pretty much every kill she gets early on, by duma tower she'll already be a priestress

>people in that thread actually suggesting that forging Brave Swords into Rapiers makes Delthea irrelevant for killing Barons

Jesus Christ

The things people who think they know what efficiency really is say cracks me up

If I had the motivation to actually play Echoes again I would prove you wrong.
But as I am not going to put myself into that position I will concede to you.

Brash Assault

Resistance +4 when under 50% hp

Are the summoning orb colors RNG? I keep getting grey orbs but I don't need them. Summoning keeps giving me 3* Azumas and Draugs. My team is so weak that I can barely do anything.

grats on best healer

I mean I find it attractive, I guess.

Probably the one good thing to come out of the manga.

I can't wait for the bush stages to over come you house memers

He's not wrong though, her base Res makes the Arcanists in the next map tink her and she 2 (1?) RKOs in return with Aura, which is more than most units will be able to say

Oh is that where her sage outfit came from? I was wondering why Lilina had a pretty consistent sage outfit in fanart that doesn't really look like the typical female sage outfit from the gba games

Which new unit would come with LnD at 4*?

Are there any major problems with the manga besides the OC? Might still read it

Just like what happened with Takumi, Horse Emblem shall fall into disgrace.

>No Defenses yet
Somebody surrender against me goddammit

Who needs tiny hands to get defense wins

eye lmao

>no bonus unit

>286
LOL

> any defence points are better than no defence points

>Tier 13
Not really, (lol

Yes, actually.

There's not just one OC, but a fleet of OCs that all take up screentime and fight the "true" final battle instead of the game's main fucking cast. I'll admit they're mostly not as bad as Special Mcsnowflake but they still detract from the characters an FE fan actually wants to see. Like the fight against Zephiel is just Roy and Seliphsteel the Hedgehog, no other characters at all are even involved.

Also they don't collect all the divine weapons, which means no good ending by the game's logic, but that doesn't even end up mattering since Idun doesn't exist, neither does Jahn for that matter, and instead the final boss is some big ebil dragon in space with a retarded name I can't care to remember past it being retarded, also there's some stupid evil clan who stole all the divine weapons and other details about proto-Corrin's backstory I can't care to remember. I mean I won't pretend that Idun's story and climax was the most original thing in the world, but it was a fuckload better then the retarded bullshit the manga ended on so they could keep Captain FF.net and his big-titted waifu in the spotlight.

It sucks because the shit that actually stays faithful to the game isn't even all that bad, and there were even a few moments I liked. Heck I even like Roy/Lilina so you think I'd love that (at least to the manga) they make it canon. If they stayed faithful to the game the whole way through it could have been worthwhile, but as is? Sheesh.

Sorry for the TL;DR, but I guess I've been wanting to get this out for a while. Seriously, don't bother with it and never had a time. If you want a generic shonen manga there's a million better ones, and if you want an FE6 manga this is about as faithful as Cordelia at a Blue Wig Convention.

Double SP/HM when? Grinding both sucks cock and we haven't even had x2 Exp in a while either, I just want my Nowi to get Fury 3 and Swap already

use her in Tempest
I have more SP than I know what to do with Thotja

Just play the Tempest Trials, she doesn't even need to survive and you can do low tiers if she's under Lv. 40.

Have more faith in your team lad. Post barracks

>tfw Lancebreaker Julia carrying me through Tempest
I know people said to use green tomebreaker on her but killing what she's supposed to be killing (blues) just feel better. My Tharja can handle the greens.

>Idun doesn't exist, neither does Jahn for that matter

Not even gonna ask how that makes sense when Zephiel was only able to do anything he did thanks to those two

Thanks for explaining anyways though even if it seems I drummed up some PTSD

Julia isn't dumb

>-Res Julia
Fug, but I guess the HP and a any Res +3 patches her kinda well.

How do I get defense results? I've only gotten two at the very most

Do the two Breath of Life stack?

Fuck yeah!

>big-titted waifu

Everything else sounds like shit but are there any good shots of her?

Yeah, with the +2 Res from Naga when defending and another +2 Res from Fortify Res seal, she can tank magic well enough.

Yes.
Even better if you have Linde's Aura + the two BoL to heal 15 HP every attack.

Just tried it and she got brutally murdered and barely got like 10 SP

Have none on this computer since I purged the manga a while ago, sorry.

If you mean any good ecchi/fanservice shots not really, she's basically just bootleg Lachesis appearance-wise anyways so go look up Lachesis pics to ogle if you want that.

My lineup is similar except I have Eirika instead of Reinhardt because he is -Atk/+Def. Did you give Olivia all the buffs or how are you playing?

> reindhart

yeah, I am pretty sure it's julia the one who is carrying you

how do you build eirika? what skills do you give her so she can be useful?

Eirika has Hone Atk and Fortify Res seal.
Reinhardt has Hone Spd.

Hone speed and fury

All of the buff skills and slam her next to a blade tome.

>Eirika
I mean Olivia
I don't have Eirika ;_;

>Eirika
what did he mean by this

If you play with a blade tome mage Eirika needs all the buffs she can get so your assist will be Rally Defense and her seal will be Spur Res 2. You can give her Triangle Adept 3 for her A skill and Swordbreaker/Drag Back/Quick Riposte to make her more complete.

Wait I lied, I have one shot of her in my album still. She's a princess or something, I don't care to remember.

Consider it a gift because it's gone after this

Its a dance bot the skills themselves dont matter much as she should only be hitting or getting hit in emergencies. Lots of people give her TA or Ruby Sword to fuck greens. With my Ninian i just gave her +3 speed to ensure she doesnt get doubled by 90% of the cast and called it good.

On the plus side, it has some good Narcian pictures.

You guys think Lucina has problems with her flat chest?

A flat chest suits her though, besides she has a nice ass and those two combos go hand in hand

I put TA3 on Ninian and she's a good red deleter with it. Little slower than Fury Azura but makes up for it in bulk and (soon) Distant Counter.

Just need her to fight reds my Raven can't kill and she does a good enough job of it.