/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76529/?
youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4
nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47316/?
youtu.be/EOU4y5lN-fI
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's a "second player automatically wins" game of TESL

So basically, your fear of getting cucked by pixels on a screen is the true manifestation of your cannothave?

If so, I can sympathize.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Opinions on Wildcat?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76529/?

its fine

God damn, that's good.

shit I forgot the cumstain. w/e Im sure /tesg/ has me covered

Hey, that's pretty good!

Nice!

youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4

Love how you paint hair and eyes. Do you have a tumblr or some other kind of place where you shove your art?

Shame it was wasted on fucking Clones of all people.

I'd be a lot warmer and a lot happier with a belly full of mead

Which one do you think looks better. Detailed or not so detailed?

They're both really nice, but I prefer less detailed.

nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47316/?
The only one you should be using.

Betty is a cool modder but he can't texture for shit. The sewers look best with their default art design.

I like Betty's sewers. They look disgusting and I'm down for that. Definitely not something that'd appeal to everyone though.

Pretty good. Do you do commissions?

Are those barrels I see with warning labels on them?

You can't pay him enough!

That's a pretty realistic placement of cum, I'm impressed.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure that's from something else.

roll a 5 and post 1 (one) waifu

this is my appreciation for /tesg/ for helping make my Skyrim great again

k

Eh, why not?

Fuck off, Honey.

Yarti

>Aylen starts posting again
>Cumtears starts posting again

thinking...

ayyy

Let's try!

Well that was fast.

Is there a follower or is this cannothave?

Did you do something to her textures? She kinda looks older
There is no follower

Why does Erin have white hair now?

I'm the real deal, in case you're thinking that Alexei is impersonating me right now.

Prove it.

>There is no follower
but why though?
Is it because of the reason described in this post?:

Switched to the newest cloneskin and changed speculars a little while ago. Maybe 2 months ago. Nothing since then.
I think its just enb settings, I've been trying to be less reliant on raillight.

EREN

Here, a photo of my lunch. A plateful of deep-fried locust. Spoilered for lily-livered westerners who can't handle exotic foods.

>giving imposter-kun (you)s

There was no such thing as "Imposter-kun".

i made one for you :)

Will one of you upload the tongues.esp for me somewhere. I don't want to go to 4share.

>Spoilered for lily-livered westerners who can't handle exotic foods
Speak for yourself baby bitch, we superior westerners can easily stomach worse shit than that.
youtu.be/EOU4y5lN-fI

Could've at least posted something hardcore like a hákarl or a surströming, but then again, I doubt that a sheltered burger like you have ever eaten something like that

Christ, you're a literal savage aren't you?

No, I just haven't made a follower. I might make it if/when I need it for another character's story.

I don't like mexican food.

Is Kos the most autistic newfag of 2017?

ur waifu a cute
Get to it

2 3 AND 7
2, 3 AND 7
FUCKING 2, 3, AND 7

That's how Invoker works! I finally fucking get it! Finally figured it out! Makes so much sense! Thank god for math.

2 + 2 + 2 = 6
2 + 2 + 3 = 7
2 + 2 + 7 = 11
3 + 3 + 3 = 9
2 + 3 + 3 = 8
3 + 3 + 7 = 13
7 + 7 + 7 = 21
7 + 7 + 3 = 17
7 + 7 + 2 = 16
2 + 3 + 7 = 12

Don't you see? None of them are the same! That means you can create a unique identifier for each and simply use A SINGLE VARIABLE. Actually, I guess you'd still need to have three, right? Because then you can loop through and if av1 != null you check av2. But this means the order doesn't matter! You can identify just by using these numbers! It's so convenient compared to having to write a set of specific case loops to identify each scenario, just one array looped through solves it all!

Man, Skyrim sucks but it's interesting figuring out these workarounds. Makes me feel like a more capable programmer. I love these Eureka moments.

Yes, I suppose so.

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383/?
Why is this shit have a lot of missing armor displays?

What.

>the autismus at it;s finest

redpill me on Cutting Room Floor

>lily livered
Boy, my liver's seen some SHIT. Asian livers are the weakest on the globe.

Well, like I said, if it wasn't for the autism I wouldn't be a modder. Hell, do you really want mods written by anyone not autistic? They'd be shitty and heavy and slow down your games.

Programmers are all autists, user.

But let me explain if you're curious. There's a cool spell I've been meaning to implement, based on one from Dota. The idea being you cast three elemental spells, cast this spell, Invoke, and you generate a new spell, one out of ten, based on the combination you cast.

But how do you identify that combination? You could have the game save a variable every time you cast an elemental spell, and then have the game check through each possibility for the right spell. But that takes a lot of time and a lot of if/else loops, and might be buggy. In addition, since the order of spells you cast them in doesn't matter, you'd have to check for every possible combination.

If I wanted 2 ice, one fire, I'd have to check not just IIF, but also IFI, FII.
So what you want is some way to automatically check the spell that ignores these permutations, and the obvious answer is addition. I + I + F = I + F + I = F + I + I

2, 3, and 7 happen to be the smallest numbers, and therefore the most efficent, where every different combination of the three results in unique sums. This means that you can just add the values together, and compare that sum to an index for the spell. With a binary search tree that's about three comparisons. Three comparisons, down from roughly 100. This is the difference between a well-scripted, and a poorly scripted, mod.

I mean, this is autistic, but it's interesting, right? Or is it only me that finds this cool?

Just poking fun at you Kos, having dabbled in programming myself I understand the autistic fits of joy that you can go into after finally understanding something that's been stumping you for a while

It's interesting, sure, but you might want to look up the definition of autism. You and basically 99% of the people in Veeky Forums for that matter.

That looks really good! Also I second Smarty.

The way most Anons use autism could be considered slang though, regardless of the actual definition

t. autist

>Creation club mods will be curated and handled and helped by Bethesda!
Nope.
Turns out that's bullshit.
You make a mod, submit it to bethesda, they approve it.

THATS IT

No fucking input. No fucking help. Nothing.
WHY DO WE KEEP KEKING OURSELVES

it is kinda cool how it's implemented in such a simple way but you seem to be getting overexcited about an ability from a shitty meme game

I think CC is Beth's answer to Steam workshop. Sure someparts of the workshop are curated but for the most part, actualy quality submissions are left in the dust because it was made by a literally who and I think that's how CC will turn out in the long run as well.

Dota has a lot of cool ideas, not my fault it's cancer. Invoke is probably one of the most creative spells ever put into a video game.

CC is Beth's answer to not buying Todd a Yacht.

>DOTA 2
>shitty meme game

How about I slap your shit?

Pedos OUT

i want to see them wearing a sling bikini.

Dangit i can't decide for my new playthrough

Should i be an Altmer Witchmaster Necrobastard or an Imperial Assassinard

What makes me a pedo?

Drink bleach, freak.

do you still get the enhanced version on steam if you buy the dlc now?

No.

Why would you want it anyways?

id love to try the enhanced version because 64bit

Thats long since passed. Stick to the original version.

alright

played oblivion the other day
man the combat is fast, goofy but so much more fun than skyrims

If you absolutely must try SSE then just pirate it.

Nope.

Don't use SSE if you want tons of mods though.

ey where you been at? Haven't seen you posting that much recently.

Just taking a break from Skyrim, and I don't post much if I don't have new pics.

Why should I not get a weather mod?

>are you not entertained?

I'm honestly thinking about doing the same.
A lot of my games got neglected since I started working on fiddling around in CK. I still haven't finished Nioh nor did I even fully try out Nier yet.

None of them really add anything worth while or are very buggy, having imagespaces baked into your saves and being incompatible with enbs not made for them is pretty bad as well.

I want to see you in a sling bikini.

what did you do with your waifu, today?

Even CoT with an ENB that's supposed to be compatible with it?

Nothing yet

Deleted her. Fuck this game. I'm out.

kek that image
>fear of getting cucked by pixels
Indirectly. But yeah thinking about it
ohhhhh that is really good! That hairs look especially good, very good work!

Well he kept asking me to make a follower, hence why he got the name. i eventually did, and he proceeded to take pretty cringeworthy screenshots and generally bad looking screenshots with her. But then he eventually started asking me to update her and give him the newest version. He didnt just ask once, he would start to ask every few hours. He also asked a few times which artists i would like to commission a picture of Anna, so i guess he wanted to pay for that. It became increasingly weird so i had to stop it.
Blocked him and he went mental. Shitposting spree, generally hyper aggressive behavior.

All because of a follower.

assembled a few more outfits and considering to get rid of all sexmods so my WiP story shots dont always end up with lewd stuff.

CoT is a terrible weather mod regardless. Avoid it.

Ty user will do

Ah. I did wonder what the origin of him was. I was away from Veeky Forums when popped up.

>enb's not compatible
Listen... We need to talk about this.

When an enb says something isn't (((compatible))) with it, it means (((this will not be in my artistic vision))) basically.

No ENB's are incompatible with any weather mod. It's literally just MUH ARTISTIC VISION bullshit.

ded

I somehow managed to break human eyes. Elves and custom races are okay but human eyes have a strange shadow now that makes half of the eye black.