Really stupid ideas

I have enough banked for a 50% down payment. I could easily finance the other half over 3 years.

I realize how royally fucked I'd be, if absolutely anything were to go wrong with it. I realize it's completely retarded for a daily and that it's even retarded to have as a weekend cruiser.

Yet...

autotrader.ca/a/Lotus/Esprit/Concord/Ontario/5_30798479_ON20090605131227878/?mnclk=1&showVs=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQSsq7HCNHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you like living your life in debt, OP?

Because this is how you live a life in debt.

How does a 55k car completely fuck you?

If you want to do it, then do it. It’s just money, doesn’t mean anything at the end of the day. Worst comes to worst you drive it for a month or two and the sell it. Don’t let sthe future stop you from enjoying the present.

>Old car
>low mileage

Nope. nopenopenope. All dat rubber.

buy a house first. no point in having a car like that unless you garage it. if you don't garage it, it WILL get fucked up.

It will stop being enjoyable within a few months

this
you only die once, OP

but only do it if you think you can afford to fix it after it shits on you within the week

can you afford to make payments on it while financing yourself another beater to get to work because you cant afford to fix the esprit?

this
poverty, the post.

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=LQSsq7HCNHw

Do it faggot.

I own an 87 Esprit.
That one's still the 910 but with GM EFI.
That's a wonderfully reliable and affordable to repair car.
I have the Bosch CIS. It's much less reliable the parts are unicorns and they're still affordable. Injectors cost ~$100 each, Fuel Distributor is like ~$800. WUR is like $800, fuel pumps are like $300/ea

>ontario
every time i search lotus on autotrader and find this again it makes me smile. the photos are amazing too. an Veeky Forumstist needs to buy this. this now involves more than just yourself user

/A/E/S/T/H/E/T/I/C
/A/E/S/
/T/H/E/
/T/I/C/

Beautiful car, user.

What's the point of working if you don't spend anything?

I'm now technically utilizing bad credit, but I spent so money years saving I had to go on a spending spree.
>12k owed on my Mustang
>30k on the house
>2k leverage in my portfolio, currently sitting on Ford since 10.80
>Only 9k in the bank

You're either trolling or incredibly stupid

Sit in it first. Its interior is smaller than most modern sports cars. Make sure it is confy enough for you.

LOTS
OF
TROUBLE
USUALLY
SERIOUS

Yeah, but also mostly fixable with relatively common parts.

the car is terrible but looks cool, but get an older s2 or something, in white preferably. even bigger mistake, but looks even cooler.

If you can't afford to buy it in cash, set it on fire, and buy another one, than you can't afford it at all