/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: (Cross-thread)

"You are now posting in Marie's thread!" Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Making Sadayo fluster when you call her cute!

Haru is beautiful!
Haru is kind!
Haru is gentle!
Haru is timid!
Haru is polite!
Haru is elegant!
Haru is delicate!
Haru is rich!
Haru is cultured!
Haru is determined!
Haru is floofy!
Haru is glamorous!
Haru is silky smooth!
Haru is a sadist!
Haru is in control!
Submit yourself to Haru!
Haru is cheerful!
Haru is comfy!
Haru is Empress!
Haru is cute!
Haru is special!
Haru is a sadist!
Haru is in control!
Haru will tie you up and whip you bloody!
Haru will bind your cock and suckle on it gently for hours on end until you're ready to explode and then SMACK IT!
Haru will DANGLE YOU from the CEILING and TORTURE YOU as she GIGGLES with DELIGHT!
Haru will MAKE YOU BEG LIKE A DOG FOR RELIEF AS SHE BREAKS YOUR SPIRIT WITH HER GIRLISH CHARMS!
HARU WILL EXHAUST YOUR MIND AND BODY WITH SADISTIC SEXUAL GAMES AND MAKE YOU WISH FOR DEATH UNDERNEATH HER $50,000 STILETTO HEELS!
HARU IS LOVE!
HARU IS LIFE!!
SUBMIT YOURSELF TO HARU!!!
SUBMIT YOURSELF TO HARU!!!
SUBMIT
YOURSELF
TO HARU!!!

>Makoto x Joker
>Ann x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

So it's Marie Monday then, huh.

How did we let this happen.

Nope!

Happy Marie Monday, everyone! Let's do our best and write a lot of poems no one else will ever get to read today!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Marie is shit
And so are you

For the future!
For JUSTICE!

Rape me ryuji!!

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Post sluts

I love Haru.
Haru is not a slut.

DELET THIS

I love Adachi.

Would Haru get away with dropping a ceramic planter on Goro's head?

Ryuji would promptly kick the cunt in the face before she could get away

Nah. Goro will blow her head off first.

>the guy who let Akechi choke on microwaved low grade spicy takoyaki

He'd tell her to do it again.

No he wouldnt he is loyal to his friend and has a very large dick
Off screen: Ryuji ripping off his pants

hope your using drugs so that Duterte will call the entire army to kill you

Sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night. I've been fighting with Ryuji again.

>Persona 5-2 has Makoto and Ryuji getting into domestic disputes.

I want this.

What would each PT study after Shujin?

IS MITSURU ONE OF THE CHOICES FOR THE SUMMER FESTIVAL? THIS IS IMPORTANT.

>Ryuji shows up to LeBlanc with a black eye

Akira - Law
Goro - Law
Makoto - Law
Ann - fashion design
Haru - business
Ryuji - sports?

Sex tutoring with ryuji

Where are my Pixie doujins?

In P3P you can, not sure about FES, it's been too long.

best boy coming through

Another day on /pg/
Another day Mariefag still exists
Another day of praying
For the day Mariefag offs himself

How is it that so many people could play p5 in Japanese, post proof that they played and understood it, yet thought it was the best game in the series when it's almost the worst?

Opinions.

>how is it that people disagree with me?

Ann - acting
Yusuke - art
Akira - biology teacher
Ryuji is too dumb to study and becomes a fireman

Ryuji would have Makoto helping him study of course and Yusuke wouldn't need an art degree cause he's that good

P5 is a game made for people that aren't bitter fucks that just want to recapture their teenage years wasted watching SOL anime and actually know something about the world the've occupied themselves with. Incidentally it's that kind of person that could afford the jp version in the first place because atlus went full jew on this one.

>>P5 is a game made for people that aren't bitter fucks that just want to recapture their teenage years wasted watching SOL anime and actually know something about the world the've occupied themselves with
P5 isn't P4 but let's not kid ourselves here.

>recapture their teenage years
The game had barely any shenanigans or shit like that.

Samerecarm!

If you were that kind of person you would've missed a large majority of the design choices in the game. Just to name a few you would've missed the naming scheme for the entire cast, how Goro was fundamentally different from the others on that level, how Yusuke's persona design ties into that as well, every part of the cruise ship beyond the sinking ship aspect, the communist motifs in the final dungeon. These things matter more in this game than any of the hallmarks of P4. It's even worse if you're a westerner. You'd be complaining about how Sadayo is a prostitute, matching Shido with Trump, and be unable to believe the incompetence of the police force among other things.
P5 is not a game made with that person in mind. It did not put them first like the previous entry did.

If P6 reused an animal companion: Koromaru, Teddie or Morgana, which one would you want?
I want Koromaru, and if you don't choose him then your taste is objectively trash.

God fucking damnit what is it with Persona that attracts fujos and yurifags to a lesser extent so fucking much.

Finding decent fics is hard enough as it is without having to crawl through all the gay shit.

So is that why it sucks? Because the anime was just there so the game would sell?

The fuck are you on about

I'm thinking of introducing my mum and dad to my persona 5 friends, how do you guys think I should go about this? Im thinking of writing individual cards of each of their likes,dislikes, personality and quirks

That's why you don't like the game, because it wasn't made for you. It was made for people that at least have a clue. It's a lot easier to find someone like that in the east because they're actually living a lot of this shit.

Kawaclaimed

Ryuji would be a PE teacher

I honestly have no idea what the fuck you're going on about so I'm just going to assume you're crazy.

He thinks persona 5 is a game for intellectuals.

It's not. That's Devil Survivor 2

It sounds more like it's a game for people that aren't retarded which is pretty true. Putting aside any themes so many dumb shits can't get even get the ruse

I mean, that's true, but that was true of all the past games, too. Previous games spelled out their themes constantly and people still didn't get it.

What would ryujis hair smell like?

Protein

Sweat
Makoto's shampoo

Remember when they tried to make this game serious and dark in an anime?

But there is no Devil Survivor 2 anime. And no Persona 4 Golden anime. And no Tsukihime anime.

It certainly has a lot of social commentary that a western audience might not see.

F A T T Y

T U N A

While that's true, and we've seen evidence of that, that was also present before and Atlus has never made games for a western audience, either. I think the closest Atlus ever came to making a game with a western audience in mind, after reading an interview about it, was Strange Journey being set in Antarctica.

hol up

The other games don't really have anything going on in the background or as deliberate choices for things. There's just the one idea they throw in your face over and over with 0 nuance whatsoever and the rest is just a very plain story mixed with social interactions. Like, there wasn't an attempt to recapture anything especially real or meaningful with Inaba or Iwatodai's designs like there was with Tokyo, they were just there because they satisfied a basic feel they wanted.

P5 only really does that in the one big explanation scene to a comical degree since each arc is going over a different part of the overall thing. And the other user was definitely right about the naming stuff and Goro being the only "fictional" character in the game so it's not as simple as it used to be.

Would you still love your waifu if she got RYUJI'D?

ITT: Anons talk out their ass

Making Kawakami's dreams come true!

Sorry no one wants to talk about waifushit atm user

Describe Persona in one sentence.

>the communist motifs in the final dungeon
I'm not sure what the fuck is going on

It's shit except it's actually great

Yes, Makoto belongs with Ryuji anyways

iirc the roots of the holy frail and the whole color scheme came straight out of some old communist propaganda
Could be totally wrong because that was something that came up a long fucking time ago and it hasn't been mentioned at all since.

Happy fathers day Ryuji. You are gonna be a daddy!! Hehe what a nice surprise :3 gimme a kissy on the mouth Mr Sakamoto Smoochie Smoochie!! Big daddy Ryuji!! ;))

It's not fathers day anymore

Father's Day was yesterday you dumb bitch.

Now go to the jiffy store and get me some smokes.

Don't ruin the moment bro

I mean, red is generally associated with communism, like calling communists "reds," but I don't exactly think that's cause enough. I mean, the final dungeon in P4 was red as well. And I don't think red = communism is exactly something that would only come to mind in Japan.

I love her!

Fake Ryuji detected, fuck off faggot Ryuji is not that white and he doesn't smoke.

Consider the following

It being just red really isn't the point
Id go through the archive right now and try to find it but I have work

Fake

Ass implants?

I think Makoto is cheating on me, lately she has been doing everything to please me, washes the dishes, cooks dinner, buys me ciggarettes, etc. She even asked me if I wanted sex last night. What did I do to deserve this?
Do I not beat her enough?

Sounds good to me

Hello, I enjoyed persona 5.

That is all, thanks for reading my post.

Is that allowed?

I feel a little better about liking the game after the last couple posts desu

That specifically is forbidden.

>Putting aside any themes so many dumb shits can't get even get the ruse
Really? The game literally pulls you aside for half an hour to explain everything, and even gives you the option to ask for further details later.

Honestly, P5 has some flaws, but a lot of the criticism I've seen of many aspects comes down to players not understanding certain things.

But does that really make you any better than the people that hate it? You just ate up someone else's words. You didn't think about any of it yourself.

>but a lot of the criticism I've seen of many aspects comes down to players not understanding certain things
Excluding the ruse, what criticisms are you referring to?

Going to be real for a second. /pg/ is making me feel fucking awful about my life choices right now.

Honestly, most Persona plot criticisms come down to Frodo-esque crap of people just missing details that were previously explained. In P5, pulling the wool over Goro's eyes seems to be the biggest source of it despite how much time the game took to explain every little bit of information.

Not him but sensei is a slut is a big one