Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #881
Add people to this image or else edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1063119/970493462b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aa3 when

or else what

or else youre gonna catch these hands brother

NOW GOD DAMNIT

you dont want none of this

what if i do?

>Force

Never

not soon

"Some character" is a lot less useful than saying which character crashed. Did you check if the pose fix worked?

manly is best

I already had the hair texture so nothing extracted for me but the modcard is big enough that i think it should be right. Works for me.

Best at being on top

Ah okay good. I was really confused on what was wrong.

I'm the guy who was having problems with your card earlier. The files got corrupted during extraction somehow. Deleting everything I extracted and reextracting them seemed to fix it. Though, is she supposed to be lowest height? She seemed taller in your screenshot.

I thought this place died a while ago.

>Though, is she supposed to be lowest height? She seemed taller in your screenshot.
Yeah, also I think that's because I never gave her a point of references when taking screens. Usually, the girls she's with are also short. They got to stick together you know.

You know that reminds me a lot of a doujin about a guy and a girl who could stop time and have sex with people. After they would collapse in orgasms.
One of my personal favorites.
exhentai.org/g/1063119/970493462b/

Hey, thanks for the link. I enjoy the occasional time stop doujin.

Mhm. I wish he made more of this. Maybe he will who knows.

The ride never ends. AAU only gets stronger

I didn't even hear about AAU until today. I have been gone since May of 2016.

Could anyone make Mari from Love Live for me ;_;

What's stopping you, user?

Started up again after a year or something. Decided to make my bandfu and thought I'd share.

Bandfu? You're adding her to the shoop?

That'd require some idea of what I'm doing, and probably her saxophone. So probably not.

I'm not good at making girls ;_;

>page 10
Lets talk about something.

im a fan of the girls i make

i hate my girls

skyrim belongs to the nords

Mega is going fucking slow as shit and I can't download the textures from the hardlinker

Franco was bad but Mola was worse

Why is NTR literally the best fetish?

If an AAU character loads properly in Edit but crashes try to load one in Play, does that mean I'm missing an outfit?

mcp v4 when

How do you download Hardlinker Mega folder properly with Mega Downloader? When I do it, I end up with one folder with all the stuff with no folder structure at all. How do I retain the damned folder structure at all?
And I know you can just zip it in Mega itself, but I run out of bandwidth before it downloads completely.

No, because a missing outfit cannot crash the game. If you ask a question about a specific character and don't post the character, should we even try help you?

If you are downloading the loose files, you have to structure them properly yourself by saving them in folders that you make. Is that what you are asking?

wich user do you want to NTR the most?

Cowtits are the best tits.

The ones that are crashing are
Anubis v1
Masuyo Kyouko v8

Ignore that, I don't know any more. Some times the same card will crash, some times it won't. IDK

Did you get the new Anubis? The old one had a nonsense-huge tan, which you have to delete from your overrides to get the new one.

How did I do?

Get those graphics away from me

What's the name of the tan?

Was never a fan of those hair ties since they don't have any physics.

>play as someone
>be rejected, unpopular, isolated, get awkward lip service at best
>switch to someone popular
>get gradually rejected, unpopular, isolated
>notice the one I was is making friends

I guess it just proves if I had the chance to live life again knowing what I do now it would still end up the same

Okay, got the new Anubis and just deleted my overrides folder and started anew. Now she loads and don't crash. Can missing hairs cause crashes?

Now Masuyo Kyouko v8 this card always crashes in Play but always load in Edit. Any ideas?

Wifu lifefu. Just find another loser girl.

I want to learn the secrets of Kung-fu with her. Your game could use some appearance tweaks.
Egyptian, which you can see by looking at her overrides in the maker.
Missing hairs cannot cause crashes. Missing pieces of girls, be they hairs or faces or personalities, will not cause crashes. The game fills in the blanks on its own. No idea why cat girl might be crashing.

>play as one of 5 guys
>barely escape the wrath of an Evil
>Decide to try and go after a safer bet
>See Aloof that came with the game
>No other guy has gotten to her
>Try to work that those love conversations
>Shes not budging
>Walk into the roof to find her getting with a Dignified girl
>Spend weeks working on both of them well using my network of lovers to try and drive them apart
>Finally get Aloof
>Feel bad about Dignified
>Have threesome

This game was more immersive than I thought it would be.

>Have threesome
Hmm

Womb tattoos on Succubi.

3P is pretty disappointing but it put my mind at ease

Womb tattoos on pure delicates with slutty appearances

Is this a thread challenge?

If you make it one.

i wonder if people make up fake greentext stories

>pure delicate
>slutty appearance

Gap moe.

Doesn't gap moe only work when it's moe? This sounds skanky

But if the gap is their design they aren't acting out of character. That is their character.

Reread it again.

The truth is stranger then fiction

Anyone have any pictures of the hair texture mods in the pastebin? The files don't have any preview images.

You open them in a image editor and see what they look like. How a highlight looks in practice changes with the hair

Nope.

But here's yuugen v2.

I've done it before

Is she refusing to give you her virginity?

If it hadn't happened to me I wouldn't believe that characters 'remember' you between classes.

they don't

you download the single .7z that has all the textures. It has the folder structure already.

Is there a way to specifically set a character's mood? Like, make a character embarrased or angry whenever?

Have you tried cheat mode?

Editing dialogue is not a cheat mode and it doesn't control mood.

Not sure what you mean with that. I've got AAU installed and stuff. There are a lot of ways to 'cheat' in this game. What's a cheat mode specifically?

>ex still hates me

These dialogues make me feel terrible inside.

Tested out the cowgirls from last thread, stockings are way too bright, anyone know what i messed up?

That's how cheaters SHOULD feel inside.

Sock color has to be black.

Soooo... I downloaded the previously patched game, but I can't play, what do?

read OP

There's nothing to do, you beat the game

congratz. you fucked all the waifus.

Read the OP and then read the preinstalled's readme.

Is the lack of rim lighting on hair (which looks really good from the screenshots I've seen) a card-specific thing, or something that has to be modded in?

Rim/back lighting is a button in the launcher and game options that you can disable.

help

read
the
fucking
readme

Does github support images in the "readme" area? If so, you'd save yourself a lot of heartache to start including some there. Even a "properlyinstalled.jpg" in the zip file would prevent future questions like this, since people are obviously misreading "extract the folder to this folder" as "extract the contents of the folder to this folder."

Where can I find that cadet card?

i did, multiple times and put the "moved the entire AAUnlimited folder into your AAPlay folder" multiple times as well still doesn't work