Should i do it bros?

should i do it bros?

Cringing so hard right now.

this t b h.

this t b h.

this t b h.

>$2,395

that money could've been spent on a few simple mods for his shitbox.

>Living down under
Nah mate just get a normal P plate like most kids

>his country extorts thousands of bucks from him for no logical reason for custom plates

I don't mind (id never pay for it). honestly i wish we'd tax things like Soda pop and junkfood in general and see how fast obesity drops and people lose weight and if they still buy it fully taxed then just use all the money we gain from extra taxes on junk food to fund healthcare so everybody wins.

Man, sometimes i wonder why my neet ass isn't president.

>his government is too stupid to not

if people are retarded enough to pay for them, why the fuck shouldn't they charge that much. is that not what a free market is all about?

the gubmint owns license plate personalization tho

Governments aren't businesses, ya dingus.

Then take your government-issued plate and be happy.

If some fuckwit wants to waste their money on a plate let them.
They have become a kind of status symbol these days, especially on shorter lengths.
I saw a plate with just 'G' the other day, rarer than the crowns they use for state or army officials.

Assuming you're American, most of your electorate is fat

Fucking hell it's way cheaper here in WA

SA is even cheaper, are queenslanders just cucks?

this t b h

forgot pic

this t b h,

This picture makes my teeth hurt

>getting charged more than $50 for plates
>not starting a riot
Jesus Christ anons

>$2,395
Jesus fucking Christ.
In New Jersey, it only costs $50.

The government doesn't need money from it's citizens. In the United States, Federal income tax only account for 5-10% of Federal revenue. They could choose to let the citizens keep the money they earn and if they cut back on wasteful spending then the economy would thrive and the Feds wouldn't feel the difference.

Taxation is theft.

>2,395 dollarydoos for a vanity plate.

>not just getting your antique plate instead

you guys don't actually drive new cars, do you?

Feels good to be in Missouri. Only $15 for a custom license plate and $43 if you get a historic plate.

Any queenslanders in here? The plates I want to get are unavailable in QLD but available in other states, any reason for this?

I'd just get one that reads "$2,395" so everyone knows exactly how much money I gave the government for a novelty.

>being cucked by an annual fee

this t b h

this D E S U

samefag

this t b h.