/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Headlining edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Health - Patch 2.21 is live.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

bombs have been defused:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWTLLtT-rUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AUSTRALIAN OPERATORS WHEN

right after Hungarian ones

AMD65 > kangorooz

fuckin... when's smoko cunt?

A U S T E Y R

>Come back to game recently
>Get BTFO on Skyscraper every time.
>Hate the map just want to have fun on the maps I remember.
>First game of the day
>Skyscraper
>Get rekt
>Second game
>Coastline
>What the fuck is this?
>Expect to get destroyed
>Get 3 kills first round and go on to win as MVP

Just sharing my good feels.
>mfw I killed frost through the first barricade I tried to go through

friendly reminder to report avatarfagging weeaboos and ignore namefags.
lets have a nice thread lads.

Here you go

the problem is that he can't get banned because he uses different pictures of the same thing.

avatarfagging is bannable if they use the same picture everytime.

Forgot the image.

Why do they lie? I just want my fucking renown.

why

hipfiring :(

REEEEEEEEE NO ONE IS MATCHMAKING FOR THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone feel like doing it? I'm in Australia if that makes any difference but I assume it'll matchmake anyone.

the hipfiring i can get, but i dont get how he didnt die when i was aiming right at him

firing while transitioning to ADS still counts as hip fire unfortunately, unlike in most other games with ADS

the last few moments while you were in ADS were probably not caught by the server since it runs so far behind you in this badgame

Fuck it then I'll try again at a busier time. I bet just no one plays it though.

The shelves are bullet proof.

just move to a country where people play games instead of fighting giant spiders and shit

>shilling the Black Mans Wish
Horrible analogy

Considering the frequency of 300 pings I bet it doesn't care

you get a lot of high pingers because of what i said

do you know how matchmaking works? if it doesnt find people in your region then it extends it to other regions

What's the point of playing it? I don't remember ever getting renown for finishing that mission, just the situations before it

it legit pulls people matchmaking for any terrorist hunt mission and forces them to play this shit whenever someone queues for it. no lie
fuze(?) gets a pretty nice skin I think

I'm Aussie as well, are we allergic to Terrorist Hunt as a nation or something?

I can get casual and ranked games easily with no problem, but when I try terrorist hunt, I'm sitting in queue for ages

>it legit pulls people matchmaking for any terrorist hunt mission and forces them to play this shit whenever someone queues for it. no lie

This is why I turned off Disarm Bomb in T-Hunt matchmaking. I don't mind disarm bomb normally, but having to do Article 5 every time I queue for T-Hunt, even Hard or Realistic, gets annoying fast (and keeping disarm bomb on but Bartlett off doesn't prevent you from getting it).

>fuze(?) gets a pretty nice skin I think
It's IQ that gets a skin. Fuze can get a skin for his AK from the uplay rewards tab.

IQ guts a skin for her AUG.

are you the same guy from a couple threads ago that got banned for announcing a report? lmao dude its just an anime image board

>be sledge
>come close to a barricade and swing the hammer
>barricade suddenly breaks because castle apparently removed it from inside to replace with his metal one
>nigger gets his face removed with a sledgehammer
S A T I S F Y I N G

So if it pulls people from any terrorist hunt mission, how come I can wait in the queue for a full hour and get nothing, but if I queue for normal terrorist hunt I get a game within 4 minutes?

>metal
its ceramic you OW faggot

>no webm
F A G G O T

i hate this game

why?

game is still good

game is shit

Please Stop.

>tfw no Caviera waifu

whos idea was it to make hibana?

>great ar + shotgun
>is a better, safer version of thermite
>not only that but gets a pocket smg
>not only that but gets 3 speed

nerf this cunt already

Have you read her backstory? She's also mary-sue tier.

yep, you also cant mute or bandit trick her ability so theres literally no counter

the SAT shotgun is probably the shittiesat shotgun in the game

the shotgun is shit tho

>people ciomplaining about the game
>saying how much they hate it
>they continue palying the game though
silly fuckers

she's fucking broken for sure but dont even try to say the supershitter is good

agreed

>using racial slurs to refer to castle

he's only trying his best. begone!

I like this game

>no thumb on her right hand

doesnt matter if the shotgun is bad, smokes shotgun is bad but the pocket smg + shotgun combo is very powerful in addition to the 3 speed. she gets a much better choice in loadout compared to many other operators as well as a very useful ability, its bullshit.

>SAS shotgun
>bad
Baiting on a new level that shouldn't be possible

smoke's shotgun is godlike compared to that wretched piece of shit

It's them throwing around ideas they think would make a good character, and limited testing to see how it'd effect the game. I guess they wanted a second SMG Secondary attacker , a 3-speed shotgun attacker, and an alternative to Thermite, and for some reason didn't realize all this on one character elevates them from "useful" to a "must pick."
It takes them forever to properly balance things (BB shield, C4, SMG11 ACOG, currently Glaz's thermal scope), so it looks like the developers probably only test against each other and limited (NDA'd) invites to pro-level players. It doesn't help that they're constantly nerfing every aspect of Thermite, making the alternative for her breaching role less and less attractive.

nice bait

Pretty sure the point is, she now has a breaching tool, a gadget for opening reinforced walls, 3 speed and a machine pistol, so it's 3 speed smoke attacker combo, the shotgun not being for killing

>1.40 WR as Kapkan
>coming up on 1.0 K/D
Blowout sale soon

everyone here is always complaining about the sas shotgun being shit as all the pump shotguns pretty much are. i think its decent only in conjunction with his pocket smg, try using mute solely with that shotgun you'll probably have a difficult time.

regardless having the utility of a shotgun and pocket smg with 3 speed and a powerful ability is bullshit.

:)

remove Hibana's bearing
give Thermite r4c
give Thermite breaches/smokes
if he's getting smokes, remove the thermal scope and give damage back to satisfy ubisofts eternal hard-on for "MUH PICKRATES"

SAS shotgun can one shot anyone easily
one of the best shotguns and it also has good range compared to the rest

you are copper 2 obviously

Nerf the speed of 3 speed operators slightly

SAS shotgun is a must pick for Sledge and Smoke because its very good and your other option is either a bugged L85 or the FMG which has literally no reason to even exist in the game because its totally pointless

>One of the best shotguns

Its inferior to the French and German shotguns at the very least, only shotguns worse than it are the Jap and burger shotties.
Fixing the netcode would be a good nerf.

Nerf IQ's ass

i agree but i think hibana should be 2 speed at least

thermite definitely needs a loadout change because flashes are a fucking joke and claymores are next to useless, maybe even just give him the g36c for fun

doesnt matter, the point being a shotgun and secondary smg is good for utility, a lot of people say they use smokes smg as his primary because shotguns are all pretty shit.

french shotgun is slow as hell and the german one has smaller range than the SAS
burger shotgun is very good if you know its limits and can destroy multiple ppl with ease compared to the rest due to the high fire rate and also more forgiving because of that

SAT shotgun is straight up shit no matter what

i agree

>because shotguns are all pretty shit.
nope, they are still strong as hell
people just dont know that you need to put laser sights on them and then they are almost as good before the big shotty nerf

its not that good, its good for the utility it provides in conjunction with smoke and sledges pocket smg. im sure a lot more people would use the fmg over the shotgun if he had no smg secondary.

i suppose it is technically one of the best shotguns in the game but thats not hard when theyre all shit.

They're never going to fix the fucking netcode

The french shotgun may be slow, but its powerful and has good range on it.

The german one is the best close quarters shotgun without a doubt.

The SAS shotgun is merely ok.

I'm sad to see so many players are having to deal with being HEALTH'd this hard

youtube.com/watch?v=AWTLLtT-rUk

>Getting THUNK'd while rappelling/on roof

W E W

When will they give us the fucking high tickrate servers?

>its good for the utility it provies
yeah like one shotting 3speed faggots like Ash and dealing easily with Blackbeard since you just aim at them and they die instead of having to luck in a shitty peek&netcode battle

The thing we're not accounting for here is that
>M870 is literally exclusive to 3 speed operators that have set-and-forget gadgets (or none at all for Recruit) so those 3 speeds can just run around and Max Payne people with a fast as fuck cycle rate
>CQC is best used for maps where you might use the M870 (when using it on Twitch), and also a GIGN anchor's last ditch effort and preventing capture by killing everyone in the room
>SAS shotgun is good for kool aid man since he magically appears from behind walls to 1 shot you, and the forgiving as fuck range on it compared to others helps Smoke fulfill his utility of telling people to fuck off and not enter the room at all

>tfw bought every elite skin
am i trash guys?

>headshots are 1x damage
what a shitshow. just give them more damage for fuck sake

>tfw the only operator(sledge) that has an elite skin has one that i dont like
>any other operator that id buy one for has nothing
life is suffering

i dont even like sledges that much but i still bought it
i put his shotty and mac10 camos on thatch and smoke so its not completely wasted

>more damage
no, they need to increase the pellet number

Never and even if they somehow manage to do it - it won't solve anything.

It honestly feels like Tom Clancy is Ubisoft's version of churning out a new CoD every year and a half to get some more money for projects they care about more. Siege, The Divison, and Wildlands all feel like "Neat niche concept that can get us some extra money while we focus on REAL ideas" but they didn't expect Siege to have any fanfare left by the time it was going into Velvet Shell on Year 2

I wonder where all the ubishills defending this shit went off to.
>hurr durr they'll fix it for real this time!
>what the fuck? you dont want content delayed 3 months for bugfixes that should've been done years ago? CHECK YOUR PRIORITIES OMG.
>DURR ITS JUST ONE MAP, AND A POLAND ONE TOO WHO CARES. FUCK CONTENT I WANT UBISOFT TO PRETEND TO FIX THE GAME FOR 3 MONTHS

pretty much
it was made with the leftover money from patriots with a skeleton team and the same engine from ass creed. they never expected it to become as popular as it is now
the division and wildlands were way more hyped than siege.

its to prevent shotty kills from just a few pellets across the map

Is damage drop off an alien concept to ubi or something?

Is Blackbeard worth 25,000 renown if I don't have a particular fondness for any of the attackers

nigga everythings an alien concept to ubi

hes pretty fun
if you have skill youll pretty much win every 1v1

>if you have skill

If you launch Uplay in Offline mode, you can play local custom games with all the operators unlocked, so you can get a feel for the DLC ops before burning Renown on them.

I occasionally queue for this just to help people through it. Feels good helping people get that AUG skin

yeah, calling it now there will be no year 3 and the game will slowly die after this failed so-called operation health.

sad it couldve been a great game.

>been playing the game since release
>Still haven't completed it because I can never que and gave up trying
>find out I can get a waifu skin
>mfw

Honestly, I wouldn't buy him. He's pretty easy to counter on account that you can see and destroy his shield before he's fully peeking around a corner and pretty much telegraphs any peek he tries on you. Also, his guns are sorta bad. I personally enjoy his DMR the most, but even then you only get 3 mags so wall spraying/banging is costly. Pre-nerf, he was a god, but now he's just sort of average and even bad in the hands of someone who doesn't now how to use him.

How do I get ranked teammates? Im gold 3 at the moment.

I can't blame them. I love this game and want to defend it but I can't. The problems with Siege are just stacking up and they can't make anything worthwhile happen even after delaying an entire season to fix it. I could forgive the technical shortcomings if the core game was properly balanced but they can't even do that right. I have almost no hope of Ubisoft actually fixing anything major which is really sad because this is the only worthwhile game they've made in fucking years. I don't think Siege will die but it could have been so much bigger and better if Ubisoft simply didn't have their head up their ass funneling money into garbage like The Division, Wildlands, and Asscreed #37 instead of the one game that actually has longevity.

I started this project to make arguments about shotguns more informed. Before starting I thought the M590A1 would have been one of the worst pump actions.

75% of my fucking Glaz shots are going through people, what the fuck did they do

nothing thats why it happens. shit netcode