tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-world-tour-announced
>Online stability patch now live on PS4
tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-7-lucifer-is-a-giant-homo

Other urls found in this thread:

tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=130998
youtube.com/watch?v=45Iqxq9svZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Violent system's OST is hella catchy

Who should I main between Steve, Drag, Claudio, or another suggestion? I like fishing for counterhits, close range play, and the ability to switch between offense and defense.

If you main King, you have try this.

What you do is, you take a noose made from strong, sturdy rope and place it around your neck. Then you have a trusted friend pull on that rope until you can no longer perceive the world.

Thanks for listening.

Who are some of the saltiest tekken streamers? We got maincuckswe, zanar, ltg. Who else?

Well fishing for counter hits while still switching up from defense to offense definitely sounds like Steve to me. But as far as I remember when I used to play him he doesn't have any standard fast launchers so you ALWAYS gotta counter

SUP NOOBS. POST A COMBO AND I'LL TURN IT INTO A WEBM.

HOW DO I PLAY JACK

Attacks no one ever seems to see coming

>Snake Edge
>

>Small event with uni club tomorrow
>Still can't decide to learn Josie or Kat
>If I just picked one a while ago I wouldn't have this issue

that one low jin does

How is mainman salty? Aris is saltier than that guy

>someone pops off after taking round 1
>beat them 3-1
>they run
Why would you pop off and then run like a bitch?

t. mainman

CH df2 EWGF full launch into whatever you want.

how do lepord wrestlar

6x PEWGF

Imagine you're a wall that Paul can never break.

What do you mean pop off
How do you know they popped off?

you redy for bely bupm?

which character you fuck.

This isn't Tekken 6, the max I can do is only 4.

df3+4,2,3, 1~1 2+4 EWGF fb2

Anyone else go on a big fitness binge when a new Tekken comes out?

god damn reminds me how disgusting I am, time to hit the gym and stop being a fat fuck again

>CH df2 EWGF
>which character

Almost, I haven't actually gone but I feel inspired now, like I keep being fat I'll let down my waifu

i ned serius replie

Post round ki-charge taunting.

>snake edge

Fuck this move. I just played against a Bryan who used like 3 basic combos like 1,2,1 and then he'd throw either a snake edge, grab, or 1,2,1 again, in the end of it, it was literally a fucking guessing game what this nigger was going to do. The pressure is real with that guy

So this is the unga people were talking about. It wasn't a fun match but I gave him the salty 1-1 and got my ass out of there

Anyone up for PC NA lobbies?

dumb frogposter

I recognized it instantly as Kazuya but not everyone would know that.

When King does his right punch out of the low sweeps after the 2nd hit

CD+4, b,f+2,1, 4 S! db+2,3
from
tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=130998
pretty sure you can't 4 fast enough because of recovery on b,f+2,1

Well he came here calling us noobs and telling us he can turn any combo into a webm so I assumed he knows what he's talking about but I guess he just wants to show off his macros or something.

so how long does it usually take for casuals to stop playing a fighting game? this is my first fighting game where I actually win a bunch of games and even tournaments
I don't want it to stop

JESUS CHRIST THAT FUCKING PUNCH

This is not "unga".

>PC

Anyone wanna play on PS4, lobbies or tourneys? I just want to play people, not to win, but learn some shit

Region?

Kuma's rolling circus

You can't learn if you talk like that little lady

About a month. Some casuals will stick though even though they don't practice or nothing. They'll just scrub it up and blame their losses on some stupid shit instead of accepting their own laziness of not learning the game.

I reached orange ranks with Claudio, what's another character which is super fun to play?

EU
Hey man I just don't want people coming thinking I'm some green rank

Until the next big thing is released. Especially on PC.

Devil jin

Ws2, ewgf x5

Sure, I can play just shoot me a invite

I'm new and having trouble understanding something about the frame data aspect of the game.
Obviously it would be stupid for the game to work as follows, but I'd appreciate if someone could let me in on what I might be misunderstanding here:
Why can my opponent block '1' spam after the first hits if it's a 10-frame startup and +8 on hit?
How come the 1's after the first don't become 2-frame startups while my opponent takes at least 8 frames to recover, allowing for infinite 1 spam?

Hey user what's that one claudio move where he teleports behind you and covers you in blue mist that fucks your ass? Some guy was using it againt me and I didn't know what it was

Claudio and drag are strong but a skilled player at later ranks will easily be able to read you. Steve is consistently hard to read and even if you can, most characters lack the move set to be able to combat it.

LEO IS SO DUMMB

DURR AOP

If u guys are still playing in 30 mins count me in

It's love btw htc

What?
1 takes 10 frames to impact.
Your opponent takes 8 frames to recover from it if he gets hit.
8 frames is less than 10. Your opponent has recovered 2 frames faster than the next jab impacts.

feel free to add me
psn: Hundekeks300

youtube.com/watch?v=45Iqxq9svZQ

I don't understand what you're saying, but maybe this will answer your question.
Being +8 on hit means that you'll recover 8 frames faster than your opponent. So if you do a second jab after after the one that hit, your opponent will have 2 frames of time to block you're incoming jab.

Oh shit, so +8 doesn't mean that my next move comes out 8 frames faster, as well?

You mean 1+2, 1+2, f+1+2? The one where he pushes your head down near the end?

Because there's no guard break
Guard is a natural state

let's say you hit them. Being +8 means you can attack 8 frames before they can. But for all eight frames, they are still "blocking". Strikes lock up their guard but they still are guarding.

If, after the exchange, you both used attacks, you'd almost certainly hit him before he hit you, unless you hit him with a move over 18 frames and he hits you with a 10 frame jab.

This is why frame data is important.

Thanks!

What are the penalties they're talking about when you disconnect cause internet flashed off for a second I got ejected from a match.

>Playing a match
>Pressed some button and did a counter with Josie
Anyone know what that would've been?

At what Rank can you consider yourself good?

I just reached Grand Master and I'm pretty buzzed. My first Tekken and all.

Which tekken girl has the lewdest smelliest pussy?

Yeah I just found it in Practise, turns out I was letting him hit me with it like a retard, that first hit is pretty fast. It looks unsafe, what is it on block?

1+2, counters only right punches. Deals a shitton of damage though.

Thank you

b+2

Tekken girls are impeccably groomed and hygienic.

Somebody shop Dragonov hit effects onto that gif and a YOU WIN when he puts his hands in the air

Same thing just happened to me right now

-14, I barely use it because the startup is also 17, so you are asking to get hit and punished in the worst case.

You can say you probably aren't complete shit the moment you hit Warrior and stay there for a while, in other words, don't consider yourself anything but garbadge before passing the next 4 ranks.

For a beginner, that's definitely good. Please keep trying your best.

Lee

uf+4, b+2 ms, b+2 ms. b+2 ms, b+2 ms, b, wr 2, 3 if it hits a wall do maybe f+2,1

Thanks

What the fuck where did everyone go. All of a sudden I'm not getting any matches.

Panda

Who are you playing?
How many wins?

Does difficulty affect your treasure battle gains?

After watching a psn top hombre and his opponents I came to the conclusion that: PSN Vanquisher=Grand Master PC
Fucking embarrassing how bad the skill level is.

Lili, 53

Huh? It's the opposite. Who were you watching?

Kill yourself, furfag.

I listen to Asian Kung Fu generation while I play Lars, is that cool?

Lee
CH 1+2, WS4, b33~f, b2~f, WS24 s! f2,1

BOKU TACHI WO GENSAI WO

psn has vastly more people, why would that make ranks more difficult than PC?
Not to mention there's a much larger kiddie playerbase on consoles

desu only reason I don't join lobbies and stuff is cause I'm still learning the game and I'm shit

>psn has vastly more people,
Got any numbers to back that up?

I listen to The GazettE when I play DVJ, is that cool?

Josie's stink flip vag

I hope to see you soon then

That waifufag fergus. I saw zero movement from anyone he fought while I get koreanbackdashstyled on even in blue ranks on pc.

not him but I'll take note of this and try to do it. I need to work on my CH combos with Lee. I'll make a webm for it tomorrow, if that's cool with you.

How can I consistently do neutral inputs with moves?

Tekken 7 total PC sales are around 100k, probably higher now
Tekken 7 total all version sums ~3mil

>Expert
>178W

I saw a jin with 300 wins at expert