/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1241

Royal Knight Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/3iCPnnkY

Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls now on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/571530/
The Re;Birth Trilogy is still 75% off on GOG: gog.com/game/hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1

Compile Heart announces their new mobile game: gematsu.com/2017/06/compile-heart-forwardworks-announce-eshigami-no-kizuna-smartphones
Tsunako, Mizuno and Yui Horie to attend the Anime Expo: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/872604128123297792

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Official VIIR website got updated with new in-game screenshots and world info: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/world/
VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru Stuff:
First Hour of Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=IOymPIprkZg
Chaos Chanpuru can now be downloaded from PlayStation Store: store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/cid=JP0031-PCSG00951_00-NEPNEPCONNECT000
CC is finally released in Japan: 4gamer.net/games/376/G037627/20170602111/

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/539/1539184/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cunny

Compa, desu!

I want to take care of Rom with Nepgear, I love Nepgear and Rom a cute.

Vert is best goddess.

I want to take care of Nepgear with Gearnon, I love Gearnon and Nepgear is adorable.

It's time to STOP.

First for neppy is my waifu

How popular is the Noire design?
I've seen tons of clones of her
>Hestia
>Aika
>Hinata
Now pic related

so popular that it was a thing before Noire was a thing

Gearnon and Uni's foster daughter-wife Nepgear's adopted daughter Rom is so cute!

Let's balance the Neps

>Neptune : Fine as she is
>Noire : Reduce defenses slightly
>Vert : Make her faster
>Blanc : Perfect
>Nepgear : Change her into a support, give her all stat buffs skills and overall reduce stats
>Uni : More ranged attacks
>Ram : Change her into a debuffer
>Rom : Remove skills to cure aliments
>Compa : Give her all skills to heal, revive and cure all aliments, basically turn her into THE healer of Neptunia series
>IF : Make her Steal skill unique and, give her MOV buffs/debuffs and aliments skills similar to Nitro

Nepgear is my goddess, hugs and kisses to her!

You are aware the whole "Noire pleases old men for shares" meme started because she looks like another twin-tailed tsundere?

Iffy is pure lewd.

I want to sew Nekogear a cute hat so her ears would stay warm no matter how cold the weather is!

Nigga, what about Ramalam

>Ram : Change her into a debuffer
>Rom : Remove skills to cure aliments
This is retarded. Ram and Rom should instead be handled the way they keep saying is the case but actually isn't, where Ram has by far more potent offensive magic than Rom but Rom has all of the healing options with barely any offensive ones. To balance Rom with Compa, up the extremes of her SP costs so that doing just about anything with her is very effective and AoE-based but very costly, making you either have to upkeep her or use her skills sparingly. Only one person needs healing from damage or an ailment? Tough shit if Rom was your pick, you'll have to waste a bunch of SP on a heal that would have been far more cost effective on a group. Meanwhile, Compa could have her economic but far less effective heals, especially in the AoE department.

Most of the little girls that likes to play with me are the Ram-type, I rarely talk to and interact with the Rom-type, so I want to experience taking care of one since I got more Rams to handle.

Ramalam still deserves more love though

I want to discipline Ram until she becomes a very good girl!

That's okay but my point was turning Compa into the healer while Rom can still cure HP, revive and all, but less effectively balanced by high INT and combo skills with Ram
>Give Neptune a electric physical skill
>Give Noire a fire one

I love Ramalam and would never want to change her like this faggot She's unironically my favorite non-planeptune goddess. I love her energy, her spunky attitude, and she's a cutie as well.

Stop being me. I don't like talking to myself, except maybe if you're from another dimension ?

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume!.

Good afternoon, /nepgen/.

I'm going to post this every day until you like it.

Just turn all of nep's magic slashes into physical. And nerf her INT since she's not using it anyway.

I agree with the buffs/debuffs but they need to change mechanically. You need to see how much the bonus is and it would be nice if they scaled, say with the caster's TEC or LUC or the lily rank between caster and target.

>Blanc : Perfect
Indeed.

My wife Marvy is sexy/cute!
Good afternoon /nepgen/

>that picture

I'm going to post this every day until you like it

Oh noooo, IF's butt. I hate it soooo much.

user's wife Iffy is so sexy and lewd!

I want to show iffy the lewd pictures of her we pass around here and see her reaction

Probably this face along with a bit of disgust.

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/539/1539184/
>Dengekiko will show VIIR as part of their livestream on June 22.

Beru's girlfriend Iffy is so cute.

But the main quiestion remains: is VIIR mainline or a spinoff?

It's mainline.

>implying I don't like it already

Isn't it just a remake of V2?

What if it is part of the Re;Birth continuity?
I mean, Compa officially lists RB as a "remake" branch and VII is still there in the original quadriology section. That makes sense, right?

Would it even make a difference?

Mainline one would assume, though I would assume the VR sections wouldn't be canon in any shape or form.

The only real change here from the original is that Big Nep has her own arc, which I would assume picks up from when they left Zero Dimension.

>The only real change here from the original is that Big Nep has her own arc, which I would assume picks up from when they left Zero Dimension.
Does it mean Big Nep being a slut is canon?

>I would assume the VR sections wouldn't be canon in any shape or form.
Why not?

Rei Ryghts is Cute

BACK IN BUSINESS

Unless there's a big non canon notice like in Producing Perfection before leading to the events, you can go fuck yourself.

Easy there, senpai. I'm only speculating that the VR sections wouldn't be canon since there really wouldn't be any reason to believe otherwise. I'd imagine it'd be like actually putting the drama CDs in the game itself.

I will buy her new Ataribox to support her!

She's gotta be playable now that she's relevant again.

>Big Nep MUST be nepped!
>Are you a bad enough dude to nep Big Nep?

Dont jump the gun user, the console may dont even succeed

>Giving her what she wants.
>Bad.
I'd rather ignore her, untill she beggs for it.

I want her to take me out over the Edge of Time

Chrono Trigger reference?

I kinda wish it is more a new Atari ST than a new Atari 2600 (if it uses the last one design)

Come on now.

All you have to do to know big neppy is a slut is know little neppy. She's a lewd enough girl as it is, imagine if she was actually not a little girl and had a body to go along with it. Big neppy is definitely a slut, but that's okay, I love her anyways.

Kurome owns this thread now.

No, a Hiatus Kaiyote reference

Sorry, I don't read animes.

I love Noire!

Noire is just the cutest! I love her more than anything.

I want to spank that cute Noire.

I want to stay away from that boring Noire.

I want to punch Noire in her cute face!

Wait, Noire is smiling? What's the occasion?

This man has the right idea.

I'm no fan of Noire, but ultradimension Noire is sooo fucking good. She's the only noire I actually fap to.

She is about to get the oldest and fattest old man dick inside her

She probably has all the other CPUs rotting in her cul-de-basse-fosse.

>that broken spine
I still like you.

I like her exposed midriff, but I'm fine with either Noire really
4GO Noire a best

>Implying Steam cares about some filthy consoles.
Laughing Master Race.jpg

To me Noire has no value except as fap bait, and UD Noire is better for that than HD Noire. She looks younger, cuter, and her outfit is sexier.

I'm not all that great at french, but doesn't that pretty much just mean dungeon?

It's pretty much the lowest kind of oubliette, and it's always underground.
"Dungeon" kinda make me think of a tower.

Suit yourself, you aren't forced to be near her.

I'd like to see you try that.

I personally like Ultra Noire's outfit better, but I like Hyper Noire more overall. Her 4GO outfit might be my new favorite though.

Show us your rig user.

Praise Lastation!

Ah, I see. I generally think of dungeons as being underground, or at most starting on the ground floor and going down. Why would you keep prisoners above the ground, after all?
Hard to go lower than something you have to drop through a hatch in the floor, though.

Screw you, PS4.

>Why would you keep prisoners above the ground, after all?
Well, depends from the prisoner. If you expect to ransom a knight or a noble, you don't put him in an oubliette like a bastard or a murderer that you want to let starve.

I like Ultra Noire because she looks younger.

Praise Lastation!
Praise Lady Black Heart!

>praising lady nigger heart

True, if you want ransom, you'd keep them in slightly better conditions. But that doesn't mean you have to keep them in a tower that shows off where you are to anybody nearby. Just have your first class slightly nicer dungeon for important prisoners.
I was going to say something about it being easier to escape from a tower, but digging would probably be easier?

>because she looks younger

Compa wishes everyone a good, happy and healthy thread

Younger > Better this is just a fact of life. All men love women more the younger they look.

WE

I mean Younger = better

woops, I really fucked that up, what was I thinking? lmao

Are

I gotta say that I prefer Hyper Noire's outfit. I kind of like the frilly dress.

Sure, Ultra Noire's outfit is more practical, but I really don't think Neptunia was designed with practicality in mind.

>digging would probably be easier?
In all depictions I saw, these cul-de-basse-fosses were made out of stones, and pretty damp.
You'll break your nails trying to pry the stones apart, and you may drown or get sick if you linger around for too much.

Younger Noire is cuter because I like her lack of self-confidence.
In V/RB3, Noire spends her time wondering if she's doing it right, and reassures herself by trashtalking everyone, compared to Hyper Noire who just assumes she's better than everyone else while being in denial of her own flaws.

Plus I prefer UD Noire's butt.

Garterbelt...
Urgh.

Women being the key word here. She's just a girl.

What are you talking about, she's clearly the second-oldest.

Neptune's cuddlebuddy Pluire and her little sister Nowagear are so cute!

Actually, she would be the 3rd youngest if were going by how each brand that they represent is.

HD: Blanc would be the oldest, Neptune would be the second oldest, Noire would be the second youngest (or third oldest) while Vert would be the youngest.

UD: same thing just replace Neptune with Plutie.

>were going by how each brand that they represent is.
*We're* not going by that. That's just you shoving something retarded in to obfuscate the issue.

Which Nep would take the longest for the cock to beat her?

I know the shortest one would probably be _UNI_ but which one would take, say, three rounds before losing it?

Neptune because she would dominate the cock instead