elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news
bethesda.net/en/article/Q4uYy517UaosSsAicOiUA/eso-morrowind-new-dlc-announced

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/351597/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-8

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
youtube.com/watch?v=ffZfbi-wjto

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write you @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>is the game worth playing?
Maybe.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/353786/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-9
youtube.com/watch?v=EqzwfqNcbJ0
en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Leveling
alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-dragonknight-build-pve/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Abandon the other one, this one's canon.
t.made the other thread

First for what gear I should put on my magicka DK. I'm fighting with sword and shield but it's not very effective. Skills are flame lash burning talon burning embers volatile armor and ransack. What should I change?

Use a sharpened fire staff for starters.

nth for fuck raptor for abandoning the trial to go play overshit

Thanks for the new thread, OP!

Don't start please.
Let's focus on the important things like how TTC is back up.

nth for im glad i didn't go on the shit show this guild calls """""trials"""""", and after hearing all of these stories im not sure ill even bother trying to go in the future.

No problem!
Also for the person asking for patch notes:forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/353786/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-9

highlights:

Hey, guys. I don't know where to ask so here goes. Is there a cute "taking care a town, village country/build stuff" on android where I don't have to wait for hours to days just to harvest corps or build certain buildings?
Someone said on reddit 1849 but the game is too heavy on "realism" and there aren't many noticeable characters to interact with. Also wou
d prefer them to be free and offline. Thanks. :)

Any other advices?

>running julianos, illambris, willpower, lightning/fire staves on my sorc
>switch out julianos for netches touch and lightning/lightning staves
>DPS goes up 5k
>mfw

bsmr r th ctst!

things to nerf into the ground already
>sorcs
>macros

wow that wasn't hard now we have a perfect game

>Highest single target damage numbers this patch are stamblades

Just because your templar is subpar doesn't mean you need to drag everyone else down, ok lamb chop?

youtube.com/watch?v=EqzwfqNcbJ0

Do not reply to nameposters and bait to ensure a quality thread.

My Lightning Staff of Julianos has an Enchantment for 3040 Flame Damage
But when I equip it, that damage drops to 2848

For Details I'm moving from a Inferno Staff of Julianos with a Lightning Enchantment
Why?

You magnificent bastard. I put that on while I was soloing engine guardian, made the right so much better.

>sorcs
>needing a nerf
Why? They're shit healers and tanks.

>all this deflecting

>Asking why
>"Deflecting"
ok user

Leave sorc alone, he's a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

my sorc barely does 25k dps

what's the cookie cutter build that has people complain? i don't want to be a burden.

Volatile familiar on a boss with daedra curse. Familiar shits out way too much damage as it is, and curse lets them hit the boss for 50% more damage on top of that. Let's are incredibly broken after being borderline useless for a long time.

It's only the familiar that's good. The tormentor and clannfear are still meh. Wouldn't call the familiar incredibly broken either. No reason to nerf everything into the ground for being effective.

anytime, bb

Okay so im really thinking about playing this...

First off

Is this game worth playing and paying the monthly fee for

Second

Do i need to buy the gold edition to get all the DLC or can i just buy standard and pay the monthly fee to get all the DLC

If you buy the gold edition the only reason to pay the monthy fee is for the crafting bag, and the extra crowns per month

The sub is non mandatory at all. I would recommend that you buy the Morrowind edition instead of the Gold since if you are planning on subbing you get 15 dollars worth of Crowns (ESO's cash shop currency) which you can buy the DLC with. Also subbing grants you access to the DLC

So no to the gold edition?

Also would you consider this game enjoyable?

Can i sink a shitload of hours into it?
What do is the end game like?
Are there raids with dank loot?

The price for the morrowind edition is a little steep for a game i am skeptical on. I think ill play the base game and when the time comes i can go to the new content ill buy it

Alright, bb. Hope to see you there, don't forget to join the /tesog/ guilds. They are pretty neat.

EU is already starting to raid and NA is playing vetTrials already (Trials are ESO's raid and veteran is the hard diffuclty).

Can you tell me what raids are like and how the loot system works?

I recently starting playing a few weeks ago, and I'm enjoying myself. Just don't skip through dialogue you'll burn yourself out faster. The lore and characters are the only thing that makes this game worthwhile. The last 10 levels to 50 are a drag though.

Speaking of which how to optimally use psijic ambrosia. I waste so much fucking time running than actually getting xp.
I was thinking about getting some training gear, and farming rifts.

Well, that and stealing everything not tied down, but still.

Trials are composed of 12 people. Usually 2 tanks, 2 healers and 8 DPS and they are very mechanics heavy, especially since ESO's combat is action combat when dodging and blocking isn't determined by a stat but by your reflexes.

When you get into the game, get to lvl 10 and try out a dungeon. Those are real fun (even though you can access DLC dungeons I don't recommend them at all for new players, so watch out for that) and give you great experience to level up. Try them out and for a very light taste of what ESO's PvE is like, if you find them fun then Trials are even much more fun. The loot system everywhere is instanced to your character so there's no fighting for loot altough if someone gets a drop you want in a dungeon or trial it's tradeable for 2 hours, I believe.

>Speaking of which how to optimally use psijic ambrosia. I waste so much fucking time running than actually getting xp.

use the provisioning passive for extra 20 minutes of ambrosia. do the dailies on vvardenfell and for the fighter's guild/undaunted, pop the ambrosia, turn the quests in, then go do the mages guild daily public dungeon. or queue for a daily random dungeon, that gives pretty good xp.

also, the main quest as well as the fighters and mages guild story quests give very good xp and not very long (Very Hard xp modifier): en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Leveling

or just do the ogres nigga :^)

What's the most fun melee class? I was thinking about stamdk but apperently they suck?

>doing the dark brotherhood
>my autism forbids me from finishing a contract without the bonus conditions fulfilled

>fun
stamdk or 2h stamsorc

>effective
dw stamsorc

I realy like the idear of a fire spitting, heavy armor wearing melee type of charcter.

>stamsorc

Will look into it. Sounds fun too.

>ttc is still down
MM only checks your guilds data, correct?

when will it be up? ;_;
and yes, MM only checks guilds that you belong to

Hey, I'm a new player levelling a templar doing every quest that pops up, but I think I'm burning myself out doing everything I encounter on that character.

I'd like to start a nightblade to play as more of a solo-character geared towards farming and griding basically.,

I've been looking for videos of decent levelling builds, but many videos seems many months old.

What's the current levelling build for a nightblade to eat through content?
Been reading about stamina nightblades for aoe-grinding, is this viable without a bunch of stuff supplied by a main?

Thanks in advance.

Hopefully soon, I only belong to 1 trade guild so I guess MM would be kinda useless to me.

How many of austim pepe pics do you have?
Link me to the folder will you?

yeah a good way to avoid being burned out besides taking breaks is to only do quests that makes sense for that Char to do.

As for Stamina NB they can still do crazy AoE clearing with DW Skills and Bow Skills

>Been reading about stamina nightblades for aoe-grinding, is this viable without a bunch of stuff supplied by a main?
Yeah, slot some fighter guild skills for the passives and use surprise attack for the debuff.
Steel tornado and power extraction are nice for AOE trash kills and using relentless focus gets you the minor berserk.
If it's really only for mob grinding then try and slot both extraction and tornado, use the power first for the buff and then go to town with the tornado.
Deadly cloak got a nice buff and mirage is also good for mitigating incoming damage.
Nightblade is really good right now, Jeckll has a leveling guide for good skills and equipment or you can check out gilliam's leveling guide on deltias site, though the important thing is to have 1 of each class skill and a DW and your secondary on bar at once.

daddy~

not many, I'm very picky about my post-frogging don't ever reply to me again though

Im running out of solo quests on my main, what should I start doing next to keep myself interested in the game?

Lucky for you I have tons of coffee pepes. But this one is relevant to the thread.

>in zone, person says they keep dying as magsorc
>ask what skills.they are using
>no ward, no surge,
>ask why
>"Alcast doesn't have them in his build"
>tell them the build on his site is for a dungeon/trial sorc, where you have a tank and healer, and that you need different skills for world and solo play
>"That's stupid"

Do the DLC quests.

just make animation cancelling actually cancel the skill instead of letting it go off completely without completing the animation.

then stop making everyone have to stack a million dots to do DPS and give skills situational usefulness instead of all part of some aids rotation

Will a khajiit warden healer be kicked?

Will a khajiit warden tank be kicked?

Will a khajiit warden stam DPS be kicked?

No
No
No
Unless you are shite lmao

Yes

What do I do in the meantime? I'm a XIV refugee.

Orcs are gross. Make an altmer if you want a husbando.

Honestly thanks man, I'll lvl my khajiit warden. I'm fine with being kicked cause I'm garbage because I can always improve myself. I'd just hate to be kicked since I'm not a Breton warden/Templar healer because I wouldn't be able to stop that.

>that speed

feels good having fiber

Already did.

I'm confused on how skills work in this game.

Am I supposed to be using the LMB attacks or mainly my skills? I've just been using the LMB/RMB to interrupt and block.

Try dungeons on normal or join the Cyrodiil pvp. I know the rp community is pretty active if that's your thing.

You click LMB for a light attack and hold for a heavy attack. Use light attack followed by a skill directly afterwards when you have resources, then use heavy attacks to regain resources.

>"That's stupid"
Jesus Christ. Should have asked him if he used the potions Alcast told him to use if he were so hellbent on using the exact same setup. Because I bet he didn't.

New to the game what's the flavor of the month dps spec?

magsorc

Sorcerer with exploding pets
Not that it matters because
>dps
Enjoy your 2 hour waiting queue

>tfw magblade with destro staff

muh unique snowflake

>magblade with the standard mag weapon
>snowflake
???

Come back when you're using a 2H mace as a mag build, snowflake.

>stealth somewhere in cyrodiil as i have to take a shit
>Come back to this AD nightblade slowly trying to kill me
>Absolutely fucking destroy this nightblade
How was your day so far guys?

>nightblade
>killing slowly

I hope you teabagged the cum rag afterwards.

Is there any benefit at all to houses? Or is it just a tremendous gold/crown dump for no reason other than make my e-dick bigger?

Will I have to restart the download on my potatonet because of this?

no

Unfortunately they insta-rezzed, even so i don't typically teabag unless someone teabags me. Non-CP campaign has a lot of noobs, it's weird they're not zerging along in CP campaign.

you can have all the craft stations in a free to teleport to area and a skelly to work on your moves.
pretty much just e-dick shit yea

RP aspects and autism, if that's your thing

war maiden on dunmer magblade how gay/wasteful??

It could be good if you're using magick-damage abilities. Apparently BSW is still the go-to for mag builds but don't quote me on that.

Dunno m8, seems pretty strong. Practically all of your magblade class skills count as magic damage so it's a big buff. Dark elf passives make your destro abilities hella strong already.

If you're a DW magblade it's great. Probably less useful if you're a staff ponce.

thanks

is dw for the passive or set bonus + double sharpened?

Scathing is top dog for MNB and will probably always be until they nerf path.
BSW is top for DK I think is it.

There is when they do it to every other class.

I always had this desire to be a master crafter and get my money by selling things that people are too lazy to do themselves,i've already have the game but i kind of want to know if that's possible,and the housing system seems neat to do a custom workshop.

When you queue in a bg and you're the only dps

What needs to be done are practice runs on normal, to both learn and farm sets people need.

It ls retarded when people say 'oh we cant do it without someone' or 'arent enough people' mother fuck its normal trials not fucking vHoF its easy enough to pug

Negative , go scathing because it affects all of your skills and light/heavy attacks.

War maiden only affects your magic damage abilites

Reminder to read the guild's message of the day. Thanks.

I deleted it because it looked like every other you you guys write. What was special about this one?

What is your favorite ESO mod other than AUI or LUI, or the mini-map addon?

How to mag templar?
Any up to date guides I should follow?

Lorebooks

Fuck, it's so useful.

So I'm building towards a Magicka Dragonknight right now, following this build:
alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-dragonknight-build-pve/

Is this thing looking decent enough to go with? Any suggestions on what to do different for it?

Also, anyone got a tip or two how to easily get to the end game while solo leveling shit as Mag DK?