What does Veeky Forums think of the cts-v?

What does Veeky Forums think of the cts-v?

Thinking about getting one next year. Cant decide which color tho. Black or white.

how about you get an actual colour?
plain black pr whote is normie-tier at best and nigger-tier at worst.
silver is pretty gay as well.

i apologize for the spelling errors

only complaint about the car was when I sat in it during a auto show and God fucking damn those seats and driver position was body breaking

You should also apologize for you shit tier opinions

True dat

>seats and driver position was body breaking

explain

>thinking of getting one next year
so why even make this thread? ask again when you're actually ready to buy.

Dosent the rear diff grenade and lock your axles? Sounds fun on the highway.

Get one in black to match your skin, Tyrone

like the seat was all the way back and just trying to get in to the car and seat was shattering no matter how I tried to adjust the seating position it was uncomfortable
maybe it was a different seat option idk, but those seats were trash

Yeah get anything but the coupe pleb

i do not agree with your opinion, thusly i feel no need to apologize for mine.
please reconsider your views on black, white and silver cars, they either display that you do not care about your car because you plan to sell it again, or they show-especially with black ones- that you have the infantile wish to make your car look angry or evil.
any other colour is much preferable.
i hope that you change your mind user, it would be a shame if you had to live your life without ever knowing the joys of owning a car with a proper colour.

grandpa car

thats only on the first gen

Get a wagon, enjoy a car which doesn't depreciate.

>thusly

boring
nice niggermobile or grampscar

Great cars but this come back next year and ask

Grey

Phantom Grey Metallic is the only correct choice.

IMO, the '14 V is the best of the bunch, but the 2015+ redesign is growing on me.

If you are bent on getting a pre-14, stick to 2011 or newer. The older ones had a lot of issues with interior """quality"""

Not prone to breaking down or serious issues but they do have some cosmetic problems int/ext. It is expensive to maintain but not as much as similar performance models of bmw or mercedes audi. Also will not break down as much as those cars. Also Tri coat black if your are lucky enough to find one in your area.

whats wrong with the coupe? imo its definitely one of the most unique looking cars on the street. i personally like it. My biggest gripe with it right now is the small ass trunk space, and the interior door handles.

why grey?

>IMO, the '14 V is the best of the bunch, but the 2015+ redesign is growing on me

are you referring to the coupe or the sedan? because I cannot spot ANY differences in the year models of the coupe.

depends
Black because only niggers drive cadillac
White because its the colour niggers who drive cadillac wish they were

wew lad