>don’t want to die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8ibl4nPmRE
youtube.com/watch?v=0nrMQ3QwyPo&t=25s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>don’t want to die
Well, there's your problem...
What the fuck are you doing here then?

Because the idea of riding a motorcycle seems pretty cool and economically makes senses to me

Thought motorbikes were the devil"s death machine as well because of my mother's fear of them but always had that itch to scratch.

Fast forward a few years after a job and house and I got my motorcycle license and a motorcycle.

They aren't that scary or hard to control. The hardest part is keeping your ego in check. As long as you don't go full retard bikes are fine.

keeping your ego in check doesn't help when a minivan turns left in front of you

That's where your calisthenics training comes into use and you jump over the car doing a handstand.

Ever heard of brakes?

Extreme sports guy here
Most motorcyclists don't have real world experience with extreme sports. They don't realize how painful a spill can be, even at low speed they can be deadly. you're gonna die
people can't see bikes
i'm an expert driver and sometimes i even don't see them until the last second.

As if a normal bike/scooter/city car would be protected by the onslaught of soccer moms and their minivans.

people can't see "normal bikes". the gangly mess of mechanical guts, steel rods, matte aluminum, and the odd gold accent is basically urban camo. you think you're a glassy gentleman for not riding one of those "plasticky crotch rockets" but you're only aiding your own invisibility. even if it's a jap naked, your vehicle is such a visual clusterfuck that it's hard to distinguish it as well, a vehicle.

what people do see: these things with their 4x running lights and car-like slab of BRIGHT GREEN. at least when they're not moving at 3x the speed limit.

That's why you ride defensively. I admit in big cities it's dangerous but if you live in a suburban/low density area then just keep your eyes open.

I rode my bicycle professionally for a few years and I feel safer on a motorcycle.

TROLLED!!!

>i want to die
>i dont want to die
What did he meme by this?

You're letting fear limit your life potential and happiness. It was not until after I got my first bike I realized my entire life I was letting "fear" creep into my mind and poison it, limiting me. I let fear get in the way of living a good life with friends, a girlfriend and hobbies. I feared what people thought of me. Besides, we're both going to die anyways. If I go I go. You can defeat all your fears in life by facing them head on, like I did the first time I took my motorcycle on the road.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8ibl4nPmRE

won't die if you don't crash
ur just not gonna git gud

Back in my day trolling meant something.

Here's a bike you ride when you don't want anyone to notice you until you park it as close to the window at starbucks as you possibly can and say "yeah it's a thousand it does 200mph and power wheelies in every gear bro" to anyone who asks.

man up nigga

Get a scoot or NC
Integrated storage, outstanding fuel economy, automatic and, most importantly, slow
Once you'll start riding that to it's limits you get a faster, lighter, better handling bike

be honest, it's just your mom doesn't let you buy one

>tfw can't get this color scheme in my shit country

>obstacle avoidance 101
I mean even the US MSF course has you avoid a similar situation

These anons aren't memeing, you can literally be staring straight at a motorcycle at an intersection and all you see is the semi he's sitting in front of.

Drive like every little thing on the road is trying to kill you. do not put headphones in. Extra headlights and neon accent lighting is your friend and when done with some actual thought put into it looks pretty cool. Loud pipes save lives.

Any time you find yourself idle at home hop on your bike and practice emergency maneuvers in a parking lot.

You want a bike for the wrong reasons then. If you don't want to Paul Walker a Bandit or Hyabusa into a tree, you don't need a bike.

I'm glad you'll die

Chuck Norris logic.

Big shock; Motorcycles can be more dangerous than driving a car. No air bags or crumple zone, just you and whatever you hit after flying off the bike.

Take a safety riding course, always wear protective gear, be aware and ride defensively, and don't speed around like a daredevil asshole.

Hello Mr. Regular

>No air bags
Honda goldwings have airbags.

>riding motorcycles in a time where people cant stop looking at their phones

Its amazing to sit at a red let and count how many people are looking at their phones as they drive past.
Id love a bike to ride to work but i know it wouldnt be long before i was turned into burger meat because Stacy couldnt be bothered to put down the phone.

>too poor to get a motorcycle and safety gear
>want to fucking die at every living moment

>he doesn't want to die

well im still alive it's why im here lol.

>don’t want to die
Stay on Veeky Forums a little longer and you will

wow u guys r epic!!!xDD

Wubba Dubba Lub Lub!

Settle down, Hal Jordan
I’m sure OP is just memeing hard

I'm glad somebody figured it out :^)

Pretty much this, my first bike was totalled like this but the woman was in a suv

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Yes, because conditions and your reaction are perfect every time.
The msf course definitely saved me from being involved in an accident multiple times, enough to decide that commuting on a motorcycle is not worth the risk.

Is this cringepasta?

You could do absolutely everything right and still die

Fuck

Bozo. For safety.

Get a dirt bike and never ride it. Problem solved, m8

I've ridden for years through phone infested roads and it can be done easily.

You give yourself options, you ride faster than everyone, you prepare for any eventuality, you split traffic aggressively, you get people's attention and just generally ride aggressively.

The only times I have been moved on by cars or I've been almost hit is when I've been riding sensibly. I'd rather be the dickhead that everyone sees than the sensible bloke that died

When do full fairing bikes with big square headlights make a comeback?

Hate these visually busy edgy new bikes.

Not sure if that will ever happen, but old school fully faired bikes are still out there. Sometimes I want a ducati paso.

You're going to die with that kind of ego.

I train riders for a living. The standard of roadcraft/defensive riding of your average rider is somewhere between quaintly helpless to downright pathological. Most motorcycle crashes are rider at fault, single vehicle crashes where the bike fails to negotiate a curve. Second most common is vehicle turning left across the rider's path. Both are completely avoidable with good technique.

Real question is, do you have the attitude of self improvement and open mindedness?

Will I be as cool as this man if I buy a Yamaha?

*filters past you at a set of traffic lights*

heh

nothing personell

Goldwings aren't motorcycles. They're open vehicles that retirees get when they want to tour all summer to nice places and winter in a Florida trailer park.
For God's sake man, they have reverse gears, radios and a fairing big enough to shelter an Indian wedding from the rain.

youtube.com/watch?v=0nrMQ3QwyPo&t=25s

>open face helmet

Not cool

>Agressive riding is safer

Huh

Damn, that’d look radical af in purple and white