over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

Previous: → #

1 DAY LEFT HOGGERS

Here comes T.Racer.

Your thread won't last.

I'm with this thread.

Duplicate threads are against the rules.

Ni hao!

Good, i aint posting shit in that scatfag his thread

So what time is the patch tomorrow?

Like 4pm est

Agreed, the other thread should be removed immediately.

11am PDT like usual

where can i watch pro games

So is shitposting.
There's no way that that other OP is a valid thread.

mei is honestly the cutest character in the game. the fact that she gets so much hate hurts me a little inside. it just makes me want to cuddle up with her and tell her everything will be okay and that she's perfect just the way she is.

The Hog's era soon draws to a close.
What parting words do you have for our old friend?

>be torbjorn
>Be overpowered as fuck
>Have a right click that does more do than fucking s76s pulse rifle
>Can build what is essentially an extra character with 360 aimbot
>Isn't even stopped by sombra because it shoots her
>Has infinite health via armor packs
>Molten core charges stupidly fast and can single handedly stop a push
>Give teammates armor which is literally good shield generator because armor reduces damage taken.
How was a hero so utterly broken by design allowed to wreak havoc on the game for so long? Torbjorn is fucking disgusting

<

Probably somewhere between 5-10 PST. They had a background patch done a few days ago.

But it was last. It came after the other one.

Duplicated, sleeping mods left it until the one that got away hit the limit, now this actually is the thread.

Don't you just love this FPS esports trend Blizzard is trying to popularize? Just look at all the quality discussion it generates on a daily basis! It's practically free content!

WINSTON SKINS TOMORROW OR FUCKING RIOT

it's been a good run. i can't wait for soldier and pharamercy to join him down at the bottom.

>Torbjorn
>Op
Hello gm

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

Of course Blizzard is trying to popularize their game through E-sports. They learned through WoW the high-end hardcore raiding guilds are what kept most casuals playing the game through the desire of obtaining additional rewards.

People can watch the pros try new strats, then continue to play the game. They then buy lootboxes and bring their friends into the game. Its how they make money.

bacon

They'll nerf Phara, but Mercy will get a buff if anything. People bitch and whine about getting OHKO'd from a rocket potshot from across the map, but no one gives a shit if you're healing too hard.

No one gives a shit if you're healing too hard even when you're carrying your team by yourself. ;_;

>Scatfag's thread pruned

Good, serves that autistic braaap faggot right

So back on the subject, will we see a cinematic tomorrow at least?

this thread better not have any pachimaris

She'll lean over the dining table, hands clenched into little fists and resting below her breasts, face twisted into one of strain and pressure as she gasps and giggles out a "Nerf this!" And lets the wet, bubbly cacophony of flatulence reverberate into the apartment from her protruding rump:

*BBBBRRRAAAAAAPPPP*

Winston escaping and landing near Gibraltar, if anything.

If a cinematic were to be released tomorrow they would have already teased it on twitter.

>torb is broken and wreaking havoc

What elo are you playing at? A pharah or a genji could peak kill the turret easily.reaper literally 2 shots it if he sneaks up on it.

I think you're just bad dawg

No

>They learned through WoW the high-end hardcore raiding guilds are what kept most casuals playing the game through the desire of obtaining additional rewards.

>this is what poopsockers actually believe

Uwaaaa~!

Breaking your caps lock doesn't make your statement true.

>Reaper
>Good
>Lmao just peak to kill the turret torb won't immediately repair it, I'm sure of it XDDD
Or if the enemy team isn't retarded the following happens
>Peak
>Turret gives away your location
>Peak again
>Everyone focused you to death immediately

Lol

i'm just gonna start reporting the people who make the same post every thread and hope that does something. if i get banned idc i never post anyway but i hope i can make some kiddies mad

the only mad kiddie is you, kid

>get gril to platinum
>am still gold myself
>gril doesn't want to play with me anymore
>look at who's playing OW on b.net app
>gril is, but not with me
>ask to play, she says no
>gril is either playing solo or with someone else
>gril is winning games still

RIP I guess... I still need to get to plat too, currently sitting at 2300's... A-A-Am I-I g-gonna make it bros? It's hard out here playing solo~

So now it isn't Genji killing you or D.va blocking your shots but a Torbjorn is?

Are you just shit?

We are going to get nothing, 100%.
So prepare to RIOT.

>Utopea
>Control point
>Oasis
>Control point
They're gonna be too similar

You sound like you're just bad. There are a million ways to deal with Torb. The turret range is 40m. Snipe it. Of sneak up and kill it. Git gud.

Dont feed the scatfag, he's just pissmad his shitty autistic thread got pruned

So are we still gonna get the roadhog nerf tomorrow or did they back out because of all the immense fits of roadhog mains the past days?

hey it worked!

go away

>have a kraut name
>everyone keeps pestering me if I'm a kraut
I made a mistake desu

We don't know yet.
All we know is they said they took ptr feedback heavily into consideration.

Uwah?

Why nerf Pharah? I don't get it.

Are you, though?

but we know they don't l m a o

They'd never back completely off, at most they'd just adjust some of the percentages

Blizzard doesn't make money off casuals. They make their money off addicts and use the same techniques drug dealers and cigarette and pharmaceutical companies use.

What they noticed was that PvPers tended to be the longest running and most fastidiously loyal players who inevitably will pay extra for perceived edges over the competition while generating everything from mathematical analyses of parts of the game to funny talky meme cards about cute characters in terms of content. So they designed a game where that little sense of superiority over a real person that makes the risk-reward mechanics a little bit sweeter going in the vein is the primary point of playing.

Is there any map worse than Oasis?

People always hate on the people who play certain characters, but I want to know the opposite.

Which heroes have the friendliest players?

>Now arriving in Utopea
>sitar plays

But she's ugly

dorado and anubis

>arriving in, Eichenwalde

2 hours left until patch right?

Anubis and Volskaya

>19th
>update goes liv on the 20th

???no

I think of every Rein player as a potential father figure to replace the one I never had growing up

Holy shit, this is horrifying.

It's tomorrow, retard.

+ 24

When the fuck are they going to fix Reaper so he can teleport instantly and while he's in the air?

Hog/Solly/Phar were the shitter gripefecta. Hog was so much worse that you only ever heard about him, but now people will neatly shift over.

Mercy only gets bitched about when she's jocking a Phar. People will still bawww over her ultimate, but its situationality and prerequisite of your team having been sucking a lot in the last few seconds makes its balance a non-issue. It directly undoes a lot of hard work pwning noobs, so people will always have complaints and opinions about it.

Never, that would make him viable

Sure. Two hours. Tell us how the new Hog experience is like.

Everybody cares about cancerous resurrect from respawn though

More nerf rez thread pop than nerf pharah nowadays.
The Mercy nerf is inevitable and oh so deserved.

Don't boost hoes

tfw I misssed out on the golden pachimari

Icon crafting when?

It's neither inevitable nor deserved.

>lives in burgerland

Is shadow step just about the only ability that's shit in the middle of a fight?

Why do people get their panties so twisted over playing muh tactical strategic FPS when it's literally Super Smash Bros With Guns?

It's a fun game with some bullshit interactions. You want advanced team based combat, go play Counter Strike.

Pharah imo doesn't need a direct nerf, she just needs to have a higher skill floor. Her damage is fine, but right now you don't have to work for it at all.

Updates go live at late EU hours on the day of the patch, which is early morning for NA

Do you have some form of brain damage lad?

Blizzard is an American company

Prey to papa Jeff and like.....complain on the forums a shit ton.

>amerifat is the only place still on the 19th

>a game where you are getting punished for moving
>advanced team based combat
lmao nice bait

>lives in EU

shhh, they're sleeping

Lucio or Zen for sure. Everyone else is toxic af.

>someone starts screaming on mic to kill the fucking pharah
>it was our soldier

I fucking hate comp

The only way to "nerf" Mercy to stop complaints is to change or get rid of her ult. xXx_sIq_WiDoWsNiPeR_420_xXx is always going to have a few choice words if that headshot they finally made after five minutes of trying is immediately undone by a Mercy ult.

>they think I live in EU

Godyatta or Lucio

Uwah! Uwah!

>dropping from 3200 to 2800
>friend rising from 2900 to 3600
WHAT IS GOING OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

go back to playing with direct hit stock shotgun and escape plan

Who are the WORST heroes for each category?

Personally, I'm gonna go with:
>Offense
Reaper
>Defense
Junkrat
>Tank
Orisa
>Support
Sym(?)

And how can we fix them?

Dude, it should be easy to get out of gold. My 15 years old sister got placed at gold and climbed solo to platinum in no time.

Dòng zhù! Bùxǔ zǒu!