/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB52)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?43857-Open-Beta-52-Patch-Notes-June-9th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

Previous thread:

I want to have Fernando's trust!

This is Ying.
She is my wife.

Look! She got a cute robot costume! Doesn't she look adorable?
Needless to say, she is equally perfect regardless of what she wears, and this goes to show because she can even look cute as a robot!

Your wife a shit.

>Lex complains I'm dying too much
>onslaught
>3 flankers on the enemy team
>they're all focusing on me
>none of Lex's ults were successful
>he ignored me while I was getting gangbanged
>he got 0 killing blows

Spaniards should get fucking hanged.

Ash is pretty cool

She sure is.

I feel like she's insecure though

Wanna play a sneaky stealth assassin champion?
Don't play Skye, play Sha Lin instead!

Don't be mean please.

I think she's confident about her fighting abilities and about the size of her cannon in comparison to Makoa's, dunno about the rest.

>hover 3.4-3.5k elo
>have to wait 5-10 minutes to get a match
>when i do i'm expected to play twice as good as every other player or we get rolled
>even if i do i have to deal with an afk every other game and take an undeserved loss
>most of the time its either a stomp or get stomped
>have to wait 10 minutes in queue to have 6 minute games
>repeat this over and over until i get so angry that i start playing like garbage since i burn myself out on the afk games
>every time i'm climbing to 3.6k i'm hit with a streak of bots that takes me back

i'm just done with this trash game, the community will always be the usual f2p trash fucking garbage, GARBAGE GAME.

burn in hell fucking palg

Are you using the Bullseye card? Looks nice.

Sorry to hear you're having a poor experience. Hope you find something you can have fun playing!

finally you'll fuck off, mermoco.
you were never welcomed nor will you be missed!

Aye, Mirage 4 & Bullseye 4 allow you to do this pretty smoothly with just Chronos 1. Other cards are filler.

Well, you shouldn't really be doing that.

It works for Inara because she has low damage falloff and perfect accuracy, which allows her to pressure the backline while standing on point.

For most frontlines your only option would be dukeing it out with the other tank, which is a poor use of your resources.

Your goal isn't simply to stand on the objective, it's to create a situation where standing there is both sustainable and getting you points - which means setting your team up to win the greater teamfight.

Follow your Damages down side wings to ensure early kills. Pressure the enemy healer so they can't do their job. Constantly bully the most dangerous Damages until they think you were born specifically to piss in their cheerios. Interrupt their momentum.

Once you've tipped the scales, THEN you can get on the point and bully their tank.

Post Maeve

>i'm just done with this trash game
Fuckin' finally. See you in hell.

>first game after months
>this happens
Easy game, easy life shame buck is nerfed as fuck :

you do
t. knight

So, basically ignore the enemy frontliner until everyone in their team is dead, then cap for free while they are staggered?

Ash is a slut

trips of truth

Buck is fun as fuck on survival. I got the white Triggerman outfit and voiceline and constantly do a Pitbull impression on mic.

DALE

This doesn't make her any less cool.

Imagine surprise trust fall from Fernando though.
>tfw probably not buff enough to catch him

You can't be cool and a slut. She's a nerd too just trying to be popular and "badass"

Skye is cool and a slut.

If you can't catch him, just dive underneath and put yourself between him and the floor. Still counts.

2nd game easy as fuck as well, im glad to see nothing changed :>

What's his deal?

>Nerd just trying to be popular and "badass"

>mfw 2300 elo and played Torvald mediocrely in a game where I got matched with elven and bird

Was Elven on Viktor and Bird on Cassie? I think I have watched that.

He's pissed because he has huge hands.

Yeah, apparently he even got pissed because I didn't shield him at some point

>tfw you can't even jump during your smoke form

Head of a criminal empire, likes stabbing and/or burning things. May or may not want Sha Lin's ass.

>be Paladins
>don't press K
>K menu shows up
>oh well, I'll just get it away
>pops right back up
>match starts
>doesn't go away
>bash K furiously
>still there
>have to restart game
>takes ages to reconnect for some reason
I was pretty salty I'll admit.

Bird actually got salty because your shields denied him some kills, and because you were contesting forever despite them having Inara and Ruckus. So I think you did well.

Did you file a bug report?

>you didn't actually blunder your first and only claim to fame
T-thanks

What about Ying's ass?

No, pretty sure it's Sha Lin's or nothing at this point.

Holy shit, is this the most famous slut, Ying?

Just finished another game without the bug showing up, wanted to make sure it was a one off. I've submitted the report now, not sure if they even read that shit though.

Are there any girls in this that AREN'T sluts?

Everyone knows _Maeve_ is the biggest slut.

Well, it's probably for the best. If it happened to you, odds are it's happened to someone else at some point.

100% pure.

Not with that mouth

Inara is extremely caring.

All Girls, except Skye and Ying, aren't sluts

spirit snek is no slut

>Standing in front of any female character
>MY SNAKE LIKES YOU

Inara is pure
Maeve is smug and pretends to know it all but is pure
Cassie is a bike but is pure at heart

The rest are just sluts

Pure venon.

Skye isn't a slut at all.

I wonder if willo is a slut

Well, she is a slut for Grover rigid oak, dunno if she goes after other woods.

I like that if you're playing a tiny champion your view is low and a big one your view is high

i m m e r s i o n

>Damba trying that old animal pickup lines
What a legend.

Ying is NOT a slut.
She is immaculate and perfect.

Which she uses to hide her slutty other half that randomly samples men in dimly lit alleyways.
Apparently its worked on you.

Power of friendship did not win today.

Does Ying model have panties?

SPATS

It's actually quite brilliant. They are employing forced 50% on parties as well as solo players.

Is buying wrecker againts torvald as nando good?

Are there any pics of Maeve's model without the coat's lower half?

What the fuck is the point of Evie

Am I just doing it wrong

>the lowest ranked, lowest account level player was also the one with the highest CPM

what exactly does this metric measure?

Probably

If you are Nando against Torvald, then you avoid that motherfucker like fire. Bully his healer instead.
also
>wrecker on Nando
That's really not a good idea. Nando is for caut.

why do all the yings i have keep picking lifelike even if we don't have a 2+ tank comp

Her gun sucks and she has too many movement options. She does no damage.

>Evie does no damage
M8

Make sure you blink before engaging-that's four shots of 1116 damage.

>She does no damage

Yep, you're definitely playing her wrong. Don't worry though, most people can't play Evie too(I know I can't). But you play against a good Evie player and you wish the match would just end.

>930 AOE dps
>no damage falloff
>She does no damage

what you're supposed to say is "i'm too bad to hit with her beach ball projectiles"

Is the DC bot really that weird?
Almost every single time i got back to a match my teammates always went like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING X" and shit

They should really show that someone got replaced by a bot.

I have literally never played with or against a good Evie. Whenever I see an evie on a team I know it's free match
1800 elo

>1800 elo

well duh

>too much mobility
>on a flank character whose role is to fuck with the back line as much as possible

You're just bad with her. When played right, she's a goddamn hornet of pain and teleports. And when you think you finally have her, she ice blocks, heals back to full, and blinks away without barely a scratch. The constant movement takes a bit to get used to, but once you do, you're one of the most survivable and annoying characters around.

Yep. The bot is known to go 1/24/3. I've once met the same fucktard who couldn't join matches but insisted to keep playing (hih mom kept calling him apparently) and got replaced by a bot every time. Needless to say I had to bust my ass off to play a 4v5, literally a 4v6

at least post the full version for all to behold this epitome of matchmaking

could have gone better

>le you have to be 7k elo minimum to post here
1800 is literally the good non-autistic, non-kid with free time elo you get

why is my score post-match not the same as my score in-match when I hold tab?

No one said that you mong
He just meant that with elo that low it's obvious you never got a good evie
She's got a high skill floor

At which elo can I see a good Evie? I don't even know what a good Evie looks like though I guess not missing is a start. Though Maeve and Skye are considered bad, they're quite functional.

In-match, it tracks eliminations. Post-match, it properly differentiates between "Eliminated" and "Slayed".

I've been thinking of ways to make Fernando's ultimate better. Maybe give it a larger aoe and make it last longer. Maybe raise the health threshold. Give his flamethrower a wider cone and have it a apply a knock back. Any other ideas? I want it to be more than just a 4 second stall.

H-how? Are you the famous hacker known as Veeky Forums? Or were you on my team?