bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/BioShock_Wiki

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lgN_3sjGHDw
pastebin.com/jMwrTFAB
youtu.be/Jo3Kx9qOcmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello

How often should threads be posted? The last one was more active after weeks of nothing.

I don't know. Once a week? Every two weeks?

Post Bookerbeth

What day may also be important.

B-But he's her father.

>B-But he's her father
>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

What are they doing?

enjoying some quality father/daughter bonding

youtu.be/lgN_3sjGHDw

Looks like haram.

>what day may also be important
That is very true. I have no idea what it could be. Honestly, this thread could last if what they say is true, and the Steam Summer sale starts this week. Could bring an influx of people, or bring back some old heads, or something.

>the perfect rape whistle
I forgot about this video, kek.

Monday seems to be the nest day inb4 I jinx the thread

I'd say it's best to stick with weekends since it can be hard for me to bump the thread at work during the day

Hey, that's not what she said!

Maybe she did?

Liz is pure.

How did you spend Father's day /bsg/?

I watched Rick & Morty with my Dad.

hi

>picture
I get that reference.

had lunch and then he took a nap

Ros night

hi

Liz morning

What's up with her leg?

It's a universe where Elizabeth was tragically born with only one leg.

Enough waifuposting, let's talk about Bioshock 2 and why it's the best in the series.
>simple but effective plot that doesn't throw a bunch of bullshit around to look smart
>improves upon the game play of the first game in everyday
>waifu who can take care of herself
>best DLC in the franchise

So I'm planning on playing through all the Bioshock games for the first time in two years. Any advice?

>summer dress
>raven hair
>big blue eyes

I want a girl like this

Maybe some day you will

me too, thanks

Reinstalled bioshock 1 on steam after all this time because I miss my favorite underwater city. What's with the "Remastered" bit? Is it that different?

As far as I know its just gfx update. Better lighting and higher resolution textures

Favorite plasmids?

Sonic boom and insect swarm

I always thought Scout was cool, it was really useful and fun to mess around with.

hi

>tfw no Harley Qiunn Liz

It's nice to see /bsg/ more active.

its barely different and imo worse in some aspects there were small changes that take something away from the aesthetic of the game imo.

> worse in some aspects there were small changes that take something away from the aesthetic of the game
That is what I was afraid of. I really liked the style. It was very distinct. Did they make any rebalances?

Not that I know of, just a face-lift. The remasters were buggy when they were released. I've heard they fixed some, but not all bugs with the remaster.

Vita-Chamber

post OC
pastebin.com/jMwrTFAB

what are some good bioshock fanfics?

>"Absolutely deplorable, Mr. DeWitt. You expect to be welcome in such a state?"
>"I'm fine."
>"You're the furthest thing. Let me see that." She said as she started straightening his suit.
>"Really, I'm fine", he insisted, though he didn't stop her.
>"A well ordered life starts with a well ordered self, Mr. DeWitt. Even a creature of chaos such as yourself must understand that." She had finished making sure his clothes weren't crooked, and had moved on to brushing the dirt off of him.
>"I mean, really, just look at yourself. You look like you just popped out of a grave."
>"With my line of work, I might as well have."
>"Your wit is impeccable as always."
>"I try to keep things a little light is al-" He was interrupted by Rosalind pressing a wet cloth in his face.
>"You really must learn to clean yourself up." She said while scrubbing his cheek.
>"I can, but you never seem to think I do a good enough job."
>"That's because you don't." And with that she stepped back to admire her work. A rare small smile creeped it's way on to her face.
>Booker noticed her smirk and gave her a questioning look.
>"Well, how do I look?"
>"Positively picturesque."
>At first Booker thought she was making a smart remark like always, but before he could entirely process what was going on she slipped in close and gave him a peck on his (now clean) cheek.
>"Until we meet again, Mr. DeWitt," Rosalind said with a wider smile this time.
>Booker just stood there, hand cupping his cheek, flabbergasted. Feeling something odd on his face, he dabbed his finger on his cheek and looked at it.
>Since when did she wear lipstick?

hmmmm

youtu.be/Jo3Kx9qOcmM
;_;

>a parallel where Booker moves to France and Anna grows up to help the people in her neighborhood enjoy their lives

hi

>"I know there may be days when you feel down.. You feel unwanted and hopeless.. But I just wanted you to know that you have no reason to feel that way. You are beautiful. I want you in every single way possible. I want you around me, all over me.. I want you. You are so beautiful. Get used to it, I'm gonna say it. I will say it to you, and you're gonna have to deal with it. You're beautiful big or small, short or tall, whatever, I don't even care. I just want you. You are perfect.. Please, please, please don't ever feel unwanted.. I'll prove it to you. You just have to kiss me."

>"But, like.. what do you.. I mean.. how can you be by yourself all the time? Don't you get.. lonely, sometimes? Sorry if I'm being intrusive or anything.. I just find it hard to imagine spending all my time alone again. Hey, listen.. can I give you my number? Here, hand me your phone. I don't want to be annoying or anything, but.. if you ever want to hang out with me, then, just, call or text me, okay? I feel like there's a lot to you, user, and I really, really appreciate the chance to be the person who gets to know you.."

>"I love you. Sleep tight okay, have good dreams. I want you to dream about a really pretty hot spring, in a cave, filled with glowing mushrooms. And there's little purple crystals all around poking up from the floor, and making the water glow. And then, tomorrow, we can find a place like that for real. Okay? I'll even get up early and make us a picnic lunch. We can take the train up to the mountains, and it'll be great. So... rest up. Good night."

>"Shh, listen! Gosh, did you hear that thunder! Hey quick user, turn off the light and get under the blanket with me! Do you mind if we leave the curtains open so I can see the lightning? I always feel so cozy lying in bed when the weather's like this. I hope you don't mind if I get a little jumpy..."

;_;