>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.7.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/804548-oberon-prime-update-2070/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwTJxmwsCGM
forums.warframe.com/topic/807346-endgame-isnt-that-hard-to-add-in-just-rebalance-existing-stuff/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first xD

Second lol

Why is Mag so hot if her body is very average looking?

Remember when focus farming was comfy?

I'm very depressed wfg. I wouldn't kill myself, but thoughts of suicide are very comforting. It just helps me let off steam.

M A G

big bulbous risk of rain commando head with tiny gas mask respirator

Remember when stealth focus farming got that one game-type removed? Espionage/Insertion or whatever? You just dropped the thumb drive in and you were free to go.

So much focus using cerata and Loki.

Also, using razorback exterminate for maiming Strike one shot slide killing the hyena pack with Loki.

*Blocks your path*

Yup, thats where that screenshot is from. Deception mission

speeeeeeeeeeed B O O S T

technically she has the biggest chest just because of its sheer volume. she is also petite relative to other warframes

FERROFLUID TITS

>sortie 3 energy reduction hyena pack
>party wipes

I miss albedo and my comfy 15min 75k runs

>implying saryn isn't packing double venom sacks

>BBBRRRRAAAAAAPPP

>Needing a group
become proeficient

Saryns are more defined, but not quite as big

>POP POP
>GRRRAATT

Art thou fuckingth with me?

>middle english
sally off your mortal coil

looking good dude

Doesn't matter. Nova's packing where it matters.

not faven. just grabbed that screenshot from the video he uploaded

>loki with squad energy restore

dat snoot

>suck tits, get happiness
>suck ass, get mouth full of shit
I dunno, is that where it really matters?

Not as big even without high tech boob inspection.
PVP Mud Wrestling when

buttjob > titjob tho

>naramon
lol

good taste brother

very much no
remember, shit comes out of there

>Ivara slander
Delete This

Do you not wipe your ass or something? Shit isn't literally coming out of an ass all the time.

POO IN LOO

it was my first lens so it's what I maxed out before zenurik, and it made that exact farm approximately 12.5% faster for any focus school afterward (still helps just not as much opportunity to use it)

There is no good reason to use a rectum for sex when you are centimeters away from a better time, and tit jobs are objectively better than getting your dick shitty

the only time you arent getting shit on your dick is when you flush her out with a garden hose

theres an excal umbra at maroo's 2

also i really hate hearing her open her mouth

You aren't going to get your dick shitty from an buttjob unless your doing it with someone extremely un-hygienic. You can prefer whichever you want but saying buttjobs are bad because you'll get your dick shitty is a bad argument.

If you lived in the warframe universe, which syndicate would you work for

Not seeing shit isnt the same thing as not being shitty. Germs were discovered a long time ago

perrin. they're the only hope for peace

im going there disguised as a valkshitter

youtube.com/watch?v=BwTJxmwsCGM

Who commands the grineer? The main queen is dead.

The main queen isn't dead, her mind's just trapped in a hell dimension until the little queen can collect enough kuva to shove her mind into a new body.

new queen. its not like these are the originals, theyve reincarnated/cloned for ages

Fugg man, she is within radio frequency range in every kuva mission, how is she still alive.

>tfw no starchart outside of the solar system or at the very least a new game+ version of the current starchart in which we can find 3 new relic tiers and all missions are 30+ levels higher in difficulty

give me le upvotes

forums.warframe.com/topic/807346-endgame-isnt-that-hard-to-add-in-just-rebalance-existing-stuff/

fortress moves around too much

did I miss it or was it a ruse

>collect any 3 mods from the orokin principle challenge rooms on lua

That's how we didn't find it the first time. Now it should be EZ. Do we not have a military intelligence burue or something?

it's still there but the place might be too full to get in

what region? nothing in NA

He must not be in NA, I just checked. I'm running around as a Red as fuck Valkyr

>more stuns and instant kills

Yeah, great.

>Somehow struggling with warframes "endgame"

can i sue de because warframe made me gay?

No. Was it ash and his snowglobe schlong?

i don't wanna talk about it

Sounds hot. Can I pay you some plat to post it in the thread?

n-no

Okay let's make a USELESS warframe list. I'll start with:

>Mag
>Worthless with almost every weapon but Lanka or maybe mara detron
>Only works with magnetize, the rest is trash
>Not every enemy is pulled by the bubble and other melee units run away from it
>Worthless after first sortie mission
>Awful and braindead fanboys
>B-BUT MUH SIMULACRUM TEST!

Please. I'll give you 15p and an embolist riven. You can do it anonymously. C'mon, be a good little boy for daddy.

Another useless piece of shit that is worth only for trolling your team is Limbo, never forget that shit m8.

>he doesn't magnetize the sortie 3 flying shitstain corpus boss and watch him blow himself up

>Corpus

I once had a Valkyr player join my game and greet me with a Meow. Every since then I stopped using this bitch.

But when I do, I go Max RNGxPxAugmentxZenCHxMeleeBuildxmemeRedC

Should I mod lesion for gas or viral? I've been using gas but I wonder if Viral would be better.

MESA PRIME
AKVASTO PRIME
REDEEMER PRIME

PASSIVE CHANGED TO NOT CARING A PRIMARY GIVING YOU A STAT BOOST INSTEAD OF SANS MELEE

how do i avoid dying as excalibur with base shield and 720 health and no qt

akvasto already has a prime no?

PRESS 2 NIGGA

what did he mean by this

>Akvasto Prime
>Hey lets take a shitty weapon, and just make it dual wield. Surely that will make it better even though the only thing it will do is add more magazine capacity at the cost of longer reload.

I would prefer Akmagnus Prime to be honest. It's keeping in line with the whole revolver thing, plus, ya know, Akmagnus are already good weapons to begin with.

nope

>I formad my mesa literally 2 hours ago

>Akmagnus Prime
My Wigger

>Akmagnus Prime
yus
my damage/critdamage/statuschance riven is waiting

who the fuck cares about power in such a pisseasy game. the only thing that matters is that akvasto will look and feel badass

the day before vauban prime was announced i began to forma him after telling myself no for ages

Just fucking replace the Vitality with QT. How hard is that?

sauce

source?

its going to be a shitlong while before mesa prime relax, the guy is a retard

did chats die

anons. for someone who isnt following closley, is there any difference in the direction of the game now that mynki is gone or to early to say?

We havent gotten much since he left, so as far as the art of new stuff we will have to wait and see. Im not sure if he worked on harrow at all, it could have been based off of his concept art.

Source????

where is the space looking effect on the helmet

Thankfully they have a lot of sketches and concepts from him in the box to draw from for a long while, so I'd say we're good for at least a couple of years.

that shit will be added by DE. I've asked them to add the same effect that vanilla mag helmet have.