/ss13g/ - spess-men on a spess-station

Last Thread: Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>waifu-madness is returning
>borg army vs wizard army (spoiler borg wins)
>wizzurd bug abuse

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10554641
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14798
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for heck

Second for box

KILL ALL NON-KEEPERS

Micah, I understand that there's humour to be found in Greytiding, but don't fucking trash all of science and barricade robotics in the middle of a fucking wizard apocalypse, that's just fucking everything wrong with being a greyshit.

xxxtentacion flcl amv

ahelp you spineless bitch

I'm not looking for a BAN HE or admin action, just for them to chill the fuck out.

Tell them to go back to Hippie

getting bwoinked is a banless reminder to relax
by allowing them to shit allo over you and your department you show them they can do it again anytime with no sanction

I hit a ton of people with my beanbags trying to get you. I was hesitant at first but my PAI told me to shoot so I just went for it and didn't hit you once. I'm real shit at combat.

did anyone hit you?

How do I get better at combat?

Colonial Marines is like fucking crack cocaine.

Why the fuck does no one try to make a remake of that instead of starting another doomed ss13 remake?

stun stun stun
work on mouse precision maybe
there's a lot more to combat than just shooting people, there's shit like knowing the station and escape routes, cover, how to play defensively, etc

why dont we remove stuns

>port base game to new platform and add CM on top of it
>keep all the mechanics and enhancements
vs
>port CM to new platform ans stop there
>end up with bullets that can only move in cardinal directions forever

Why don't YOU try to make a remake of it?

he who stuns first wins

also if your target is wearing armor, strip them after you have stuncuffed them. HoS coat is fucking stupid strong, once while playing vamp the mother fucker survived like 20 wielded fire axe swings

>Removing a core mechanic

How do I strip? I've never had a reason to use it before.

The one currently being worked on isn't an SS13 remake, but an engine remake. The content is going to be applied on top of that. This means you could as easily make CM in it as you could make SS13.

redtiding is not a core mechanic

define stun - fucking everything is a stun

t. grayshitter butthurt

I meant a full 3d game. Kind of like planetside but smaller in scope. Would be fun.

I agree, we should remove stuns and have roots which keep you in place but stood still, you can still hit others during rooted

disables stop your attacks

silences stop your abilities
bashes would be very mini-stuns
abbysal blade would be a two second stun but very expensive and melee range only

>isaac and trader playing poker in bar
>wraith floats in
>they offer it to join in
>it plays honorably
bestwraith

taser and baton

Click and drag their sprite onto your own character's sprite, you need to be standing next to them for their equipment menu to pop up, then click away at their stuff.

Protip #1: Stripping jumpsuit will cause their ID, belt and pocket items to fall off along with the jumpsuit, no need to click them separately!

Protip #2: You can click and hold their sprite, drag above yours and release when you move next to them, so you don't have to look like an awkward faggot starting the action while next to them!

>join as chaplain
>NARSIE HAS RISEN

how do you summon narsie without a chaplain? i thought you had to sacrifice them to get that far

2edgy REALLY wants to fuck Joanna.

>low sec
>mass antag gamemode

if there isnt a chap it picks a sec officer/cap/hop/clown to get sacced

i wish we got more people for poker, would be fun

GUYS
GUYSSYS
GUYS
SLUTS!!!!!
XD

>nobody responded to the image I worked very hard to make
say something nice about me or else!

The sacrifice target is chosen from any unconvertable person round start.

When a cult round starts, the cult either gets an objective to sacrifice someone, convert X people, or spill blood on X amount of tiles. After this one, they *usually* get a second objective, which is chosen from the same pool (although I don't think you can have the same objective twice).

I liked it significantly more than healslut

+1 for someone actually wearing a jumpsuit

It's not good and doesn't make sense.

that's a bit biased don't you think?

I occasionally look up my name in the discord server.

I feel disgusted and abused.

Can I get banned for "ERP" if I tell someone to suck my dick over the main channel?

you will get banned for ERP for pretending to be on a date so yes

yes

Only if you phrase it as the form of a question.

You can say absolutely anything, just as long as it doesn't directly involve interaction with another person.

For instance, you could write the lewdest sex/erp story you can think of, and as long as you use the third person, it's fine. You can even put it in the library so it's saved for future generations.

Yes. Any reference to anything remotely sexual is ERP and they will come to your house and shoot you if you do it.

can i get an admin banned if he narrated to my character that he was attracted to a vox?

>get toxin damage
>go to medbay
>show up in medbay lobby and spot Joanna Slurp
>she is bent over picking something up obviously wanting any passerby to see her thong under her skirt
>Tell her im injured
>she gives me a coy look and says
>"oh my such a big burly man like you can certainly withstand some pain"
>she says as she rubs her hand across my hardsuit
>"I bet you have something else hard on you besides the suit" she says with a wink
>diamonds, sweating bullets
>uh-uh
>before I can say anything I feel a prick and am sleep toxined
>I later wake up naked in overflow surgery with Joanna standing over me
> I cant move but can only watch in horror
>shes slowly carressing my manhood with her ice cold steel hand
>"oh I was right about you"
>think Im about to get the tug job of a lifetime by a turbo-slut 9000 hand
>suddenly I feel her mechanical -1000 degree hand cup my balls and slowly start to squeeze
>"Oh I was right about you...." she said in a more serious tone
> I KNEW YOU DIDNT TURN YOUR FUCKING SUIT SENSORS TO MAXIMUM
>with one swift movement
>shes crushes my balls instantly and throws them against the wall
>I pass out from the pain and later wake up cold and bloody in maintenance
>with tears of pain in my eyes I smile with joy knowing my waifu cares so much about my well being

you can write it in their feedback

Joanna Slurp is a wallweed not a waifu, please edit your post.

Suit sensor reminder!

>bullets that can only move in cardinal directions forever
is CM really that shitty?

fast aliens can outrun bullets
shooting at an alien in darkness will cause the bullet to phase through it

taser balance idea
first hit disables movement for X seconds, if hit again during X seconds, stuns them to the ground

tasers are not unbalanced

Fourth hit strips them naked

>redtiding
What the fuck is this concept?

My fucking sides

Taser shots are easy to dodge just drag a locker where ever you go.

You don't even need that shit, taser shots are so slow you can yakkety sax away, and those arent infinite

If you're going to ballbustpost then at least do some homework so your post is funny instead of just shite

What is peak time to play?

US evening weekends

Why is ERP so wrong? Everywhere I go it's a permanent ban. I never understood it.

It gets out of control easy, takes people out of the round for fake sex, attracts the erp crowd because it's banned in the other servers, it makes me cringe

go to a server with erp allowed and see how quality the playerbase is

It attracts people who then only use the game to jerk off and then close the game out of shame. This causes a lot of people signing up for md and nurse to mysteriously disappear 5 minutes into the shift into the bar and then promptly the dorms for their hour and a half erp session while nukeops is shooting everyone or the blob crunches peoples bones.
It also brings forth cringeworthy man child autists and furfags who want their fetishes included so they clog the codebase with garbage.
No one wants to be setting up the sme while koneko Chan tsukidooki is constantly in engineering /meing about how sweaty her feet are in her magboots when all you want to do is express your autism for engines.

How many days a week do you play this game?

All day.
Everyday.

>It attracts people who then only use the game to jerk off and then close the game out of shame.
Literally never happens.

>It takes people out of the round
I guess we should delete the library huh? After all it takes people out of the round to read books. Actually, better delete the bar and holodeck too.

And space. All of it. Cavestation now, no exploration, no deviation, final destination

Fuck off, people just don't want cringy fags in chat talking about docking each other. No one uses the holodeck and people rarely use the bar. At least they add some flavor to the game, saying "i fuk u in ass" does not.

>read books
does anybody unironically read a book in SS13 that wasn't for instructions or some shitpost?

>people just don't want cringy fags in chat talking about docking each other.

Except the server voted overwhelmingly to allow it.

In a strawpoll, which can be easily rigged and that most would just pick the meme option on.

AnPrim station when?

>literally never happens
It always fucking happens, you fucking furry vore loving, brap smelling, dick smuggling, shit sniffing, urine drinking pile of shit.

God damnit, I always forget. Thanks!

WHY ARE YOU STILL TRYING TO PUSH THIS YOU
DENSE
MOTHERFUCKER
LIKE HOLY SHIT HOW RETARDED ARE YOU
IF YOU WANT TO GET RIDDICLED EVEN MORE TAKE YOUR STUPID FUCKING PULL TO THE HEADMIN AND BEG ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES FOR A SERVER SIDE POLL.
BUT IT ISN'T HAPPENING KID
IF YOU WANT TO TEXT FUCK, GO PLAY HELLMOO OR SOME SS13 ERP SERVER.
JESUS CHRIST WHY CAN'T YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL
I SWEAR YOUR MOTHER DROPPED YOU ON YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD AND YOUR FATHER PROBABLY PUT OUT CIGARETTES ON YOUR ARMS BECAUSE YOU WERE SO STUPID.

strawpoll.me/10554641

>strawpoll.me/10554641
>Both answers are yes practically
sasuga user.

Someone please post these moving.

Because the host doesn't want it, the administration doesn't want it and any player that does want it doesn't belong here.

>meme game about space clowns populated by illiterate minorities
>"This is the ideal environment for my esoteric brand of homosexual bestiality roleplaying."

>"This is the ideal enviroment for my waifusona. And female anime slut roleplaying"

>tfw you realize the writer was possibly aroused by this whole idea

daily reminder to legalize weed ERP today

stone golems when?

>decide to see how autistic paradise's github is after someone posted the dog borg port here
>the vore dog pr has been reopened

big laff

I COULD SWALLOW A SEA CUCUMBER

this

>tfw you're not enough of a normie not to be while reading it

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14798
would someone either merge it as per all the votes or close this for good
just make it stop

Fuck off with your rigged shit, megamaw

I do as atmos since I have a ton of downtime.