/vn/ - Headpat Edition

Visual Novel General #1502

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

My catpanions

Good edition

Kei best girl

>180198470
>implying old hag getting scraps is good end for best girl
:|

Rea is love
Rea is live

>tried using visual novel reader
>it works on only less than a half of the 20 VNs I downloaded
>now it doesn't even work on games it used to read
What happened

shitties girl, literally the sakura of DI.

Kei worst girl

Post characters who literally did nothing wrong

^_^

Take that back motherfucker

too easy

>Rea
>in any way like Sakura

wrong

>grown in captivity
>had eldricht abominations of fathers
>weak willed
>womb made to give birth to HELL
dude just face the truth, masada just made her a virgin to appease manchildren whiteknights even more.

>trying to go back to Tokyo Babel after finishing DI
>these fucking wonky sprites
I can't fucking do it

>grown in captivity
Only in the most abstract way even comparable to Sakura
>had eldricht abominations of fathers
That isn't even true for either of them
>weak willed
You're thinking Kei
>womb made to give birth to HELL
And how is that comparable to Sakura again?

And that's completly ignoring personality and role in the story

Allright since it seems all you guys do is shitpost Ill do my best to start some discussion.

Im new to VNs, first was Fate, read Fate route and haven't felt a strong urge to go back.
I put down the genre for a while but nekopara opened me up to the idea again so I downloaded a bunch of VNs including The Fruit of Grisaia - which im enjoying surprisingly well.

I want to know if im doing anything wrong and where I should go from here

>I want to know if im doing anything wrong
you are playing grisaia
>where I should go from here
download dies irae

you're clearly delusional, sakura was to give birth to a literal curse which would've drowned the whole world, while rea the retard bitch was to give birth to da castle AKA hell on earth.

wow I meant great grand fathers, doesn't change the fact that the people who grew them both were literal hitlers.

I see you're really adamant on defending your flat as fuck character tho, enjoy literally shallow shit you dirty gobbling paesant.

Never played her route

There's not a right direction you know just read what suit your tastes but if you want recomendations just ask

>tfw no lilith gf

one day...

How did he do nothing wrong you retard?
Just because you can relate to him doesn't make him any less psychotic.

is she blood related cant remember

It's summer allright.

>muh summer
nice hot arguments, kys retard

fuck off Shin

Hibari a shit

Why isn't there a punch Kasumi minigame? I'd settle for a whack-a-mole clone.

When is AX?

BULLY KEI

that fucking ahoge jesus christ

There was one but it was deemed too adictive to release.

Why would I waste time "arguing" with some ESL who doesn't even try to conceal his epik trolleing attempts?

Is the first Muv Luv the one with sex scenes or the second?

Half the chicks in this have one.

Rusalka is everyone's waifu!

You're more right than you think.

Yeah I should have just asked...

Ok, can I have some recommendations? Good waifu material is pretty much the only requirement

Is Iruu still here ?
I downloaded tsujidou, used the crack and the Nip version worked.

Once I put the translation patch, the game don't work anymore though. When I lauch the app, I now get a error message about "script/0.txt[28]mdx.dll" plus some moonrunes.

Did anyone encountered that problem ?

Did you download the 1.03 patch

While I engaged in namecalling, I didn't go as far as denying facts and then dismissing altogether the rebuttal.

But keep calling me summer or ESL, sakuralite-lover.

UPSKIRTS

Yes, and I applyed it before the english patch.
Is it the issue ? Maybe I needed to do it after ?

Still don't have anything new, can't help you

>Comparing a slut with an eternal virgin

Yeah if you copy the exe over it de-cracks it I think.

Crack the game again.

>the only thing that matters about vn toons is their hymen status.
さすあが、フワノベルくん

>sakura was to give birth to a literal curse which would've drowned the whole world,
You are literally retarded and don't even understand a fucking 13 year old VN.
>wow I meant great grand fathers,
Sakura is literally not related to Zouken while Rea was raised by Lisa.

I give you 8/10 I'm mad

I see. Thanks a lot.
You're great.

It's work now. Sorry for being retarded.

I bet you like Rusalka's worn-out cunt.

Also
>さすあが
My pure JOP eyes.

>さすあが

>You are literally retarded and don't even understand a fucking 13 year old VN.
Sakura was literally the alternate holy grail retard, and she was """"birthing"""" angra manyu.

Yeah adopted, doesn't change the fact that she was literally cursed with zouken's "worms", akin to how the sonnenkind was cursed with the beast's blood.

アワワワワワワ

>sasuaga
y-you too

>chuunitards try to say they're better than moeshitters
>this retarded ass Dies waifu war shit
how the mighty have fallen.....

>さすあが

It's literally one nigger shitposting and people replying for God knows what reason.

oh btw, I do in fact like Rusalka's worn out cunt. That's only one of the many facets of a girl. Doesn't change the fact that she chased an unrequieted love for the latter part of her life, and even judging her "deeds", that still made her ever so adorable.

swan song was a pretty good vn. any other vns about environmental disasters?

>Sakura was literally the alternate holy grail retard, and she was """"birthing"""" angra manyu
That wasn't her original purpose you moutbreathing retard.
>she was literally cursed with zouken's "worms", akin to how the sonnenkind was cursed with the beast's blood.
Yes because clearly having an evil great-grandfather is equivalent to the worms.
You're basing the comparison the most abstract points ignoring literally everything else from their role in the story to their characters
Rewrite

Hatsukoi

>Yes because clearly having an evil great-grandfather is equivalent to the worms.
yes it is, because they're genetically both SHIT GIRLS and that has 100% to do with what's running inside them.

Why is Thrud Walkuere so good?

Takuma had the absolute most predictable "character development" I've ever seen. It actually made me pretty mad at how fucking stupid and laughably forced this shit felt. It's like they were going "See? He's a villain now!!!! Haha lol isn't he so hatable as a bad guy? LOOK AT THIS MONLOGUE HE USED TO BE GOOD NOW HE'S BAD DIDN'T THAT SURPRISE YOU"

>why's Saber V2 so good?
wow I wonder.... :/

No, I'm talking about the theme.
Plus, Saber is boring.

Let's laugh at each other's top 3.

(You)

So hey guys, i've recently downloaded Umineko no Naku Koro ni and my question for those who have already played it is does it have a lot of choices? Or is it one of those games where you just pick the route in the end or something.

take that back

I never talked about Alter, senpai. I'm talking about her route.

>posting the most boring Saber as a counter argument
Normal Saber is good

I think people that said Dies was a kamige have gotta be one of those DUDE WEED LMAO types.

It's not even better than the worst F/SN route.

You literally never pick anything.

It's pretty much kinetic(no choices at all) all the way through until the final episode with one choice at the end.

Just finished michiru route
Why hasn't anyone actually told me that this route had more than just "mitcher a cute!"? I had to suspend my disbelief a lot but they were pretty creative with the tsundere thing imo, which made me end up liking the route despite the first part being kind of annoying.
Where is this cg from? I didn't get it but it's supposed to be from kaijitsu. Not in the michiru cgs in the extras either.

>saberfag
>emoticons

your argument is faulty to begin with, because saber is nothing short of perfection in every incarnation

Is Dies Irae good? or I'm just being meme'd by chuunigefags?

Moe emperor here. It's good.

It's a meme. Another severely overrated VN by Japanese readers unfortunately.

Both. Don't go expecting a kamige.

It surpassed my expectations by a long shot. It's really great and probably one of my favorite VNs.

Literally kamige. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

>all this saber talk
>remember f/go is on iOS globally in 5ish days

>you share the thread with people who think dies irae and himawari arent good
I want out of this ghetto.

You're not going to get a objective answer from anyone here, just go fucking read it yourself.

It really depends on your taste but there's Sharin no Kuni, Aykashibito, Dracu-Riot, KiraKira, Imouto Paradise and that's just from the top of my head

If you're rerolling (And you must do it, that's the funniest part of the game), then I suggest you go for Chevalier d'Eon, it's the strongest unit.

>he didn't even read the uncensored version because he's a filthy EOP
>thinks he's hot shit
As expected.

Well, that sucks. I like vns where i can choose a lot of things. I heard nothing but good things from Umineko, but that's a little off putting. Do you happen know some vns where there are lot of choices, even if they dont matter so much for the story?

Canvas 2
YU-NO