Post your dream DD

Post your dream DD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCpbO0AuSsg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are no good roads around where I live, so just give me maximum comfy.

One of those.

this or

this

this or

that works too

this

One day :(

How do you plan to transport your wife and kids in one of these?

Do you live in Afghanistan?

Autonomy for the win.

Tow package

Yes. This or the VR4 model.

OP loves fake ""amplified"" sound in his wagons?

why would i be an afghani?

I believe you meant to post this image.

gets good mpg, comfy ride, style forever.

who /russianobster/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=sCpbO0AuSsg

New igor shishkin vid

looks like a virgin mustang
Meanwhile pic related CHAD MUSTANG

vr4 not p plate legal in aus unfortunately. a third gen TT legacy would also be pretty nice.

Maybe one day

One day..

Fuck off, Doug.

Former QP owner here, don't do it. It really, really, really is as bad as they say. Lost 45 grand on that sucker in just two or three years, too.

>BMW X5 Le Mans

M550d station

I'm mad jelly of doug's one but it's a bit too old. It doesn't even have backup sensors.

Geesus that a huge loss.
How was the drive and reliability?
I was hoping to get it a quite some time later when i stop being a poor student and the price eventually goes down

Drive was pretty terrible, loads of rattles, awful tranny which everyone knows, steering wasn't that quick or communicative but had a nice weight to it. Compared to my other cars, it was pretty slow too. Engine noise and styling were the only two saving graces.
Had a decent amount of problems with it, especially for it being under 20k miles, and I almost never drove it. They can be had for under 20k now, and that's for a reason.

Afghan. Afghani is the currency.

GT86/BRZ. It has decent enough comfort for my 25 year old spine, room for me and a couple friends, a pretty spacious trunk, and enough driving pleasure to not die of boredom.

What's a daily do? 99% of the time it transports you and you alone. The other 1% of the time it transports you and five bags of groceries. The only concession you have to make is fuel efficiency, or maybe crash safety if you give a damn. So tell me just what the fuck is with all these gimped utility vehicles? They give up drivability for utility, but they also give up utility for drivability and fuel efficiency and other lame shit. Are you picking up furniture at random with no prior planning like it's going to disappear if you go home and get the crossover? What the fuck kind of life do you leave

Is daily slang for "you are poor and can only own one car, not a car and a truck"? I didn't think it was. I thought it was the car you drove every day.

V8, RWD, cheap asf.

shitty modular 4.7, not worth it as a v8, and it's sohc

Hey Doug

Unironically would DD this

>inb4 a very fucking stupid idea
fully aware that DDing a trunkless, 2 seater, 3 wheeled car without a roof is indeed a very fucking stupid idea, thats why its just a dream

With driver included.

Unironically