/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #297

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

yummystickies.com/product/powered-by-super-eurobeat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor-vehicle_inspection_(Japan)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for /tv/ being eternally BTFO

w2c that 2B?

I remember seeing a sticker that I can't find now after going through the pastebin. It was a rectangular sticker (slap size) that said "Powered by Super Eurobeat" in (iirc) pink and blue and silver cursive on a transparent background. W2C?

Best way to put a die cut on my phone case? I'm trying to avoid having it peel off when it's pulled out of and put back in my pocket repeatedly, and to prevent it from getting ruined from rubbing on tables and stuff.

spray paint it with a gloss clear coat or a matte clear coat.

or be a total scumbag and just put strips of scotch tape over the diecut to keep the edges from peeling

You could put it on the phone and then put a transparent case on top of that.

My buddy has the chibi Holo (BT, I believe) on his. The only issue he's run into was the thin, pointy bits of her hair. He just tore off the corners slightly and nothing else gets caught now. He didn't have to put tape or anything else over it. And you wouldn't notice he even edited it at all.

You can put it on maybe trim it to fit then paint clearcoat over it to protect it

Thought about clearing over it but I like how thin and light my phone is, and I like the almost rubbery feeling of my case. I'm just going to throw a little slap on it that I got for free with another order. We'll see what happens.

Sent off the first batch of orders!

this?

post your recent cops

ty supereffective

no

kinda like that, yeah, but with more flair and less suck.

yummystickies.com/product/powered-by-super-eurobeat
this?

that's the one.
arigatou gozaimasu, fampai

repost from last thread
watch out lads

Anyone have contact with Fuwafuwa? When does he ship out? Really amped to get my cosmic heart in the mail.

I ordered from Fuwa earlier this year. Shipped within about 2 weeks and arrived to ausfalia pretty quickly. How long has it been since you ordered?

October 1st, so not long. I'm in the PNW and I have no idea where he ships from. Was waiting for a sent confirmation email thing but haven't gotten one. :thinking:

Damn that's nice

thanks anons. more to come

Somone tell BD to get back on his sticker game. I put my WAT tag on my new poolcue case and now i need a new one for my keys. Taking other suggestions for keychain tags.

Honestly I can't remember if he sent a shipping confirmation email. I would lean on the side of yes he did though. He seemed like a pretty cool dude so if you're worried just send him an email.

this will never happen if you ship with a PO box and have a registered LLC.

bought pic related.

will wait until it arrives then get a similar sized castrol one. might put them at the front of the drives door side. not sure yet. not generally a huge sticker fan. still wary about doing it. anyway to make them not fade and look like shit?

Bringing these back in the next run

Also going to do Rule Breaker in Black on White, also in Leather again, but contemplating a set in Matte Stardust as well.

Last thread imouto dreams was brought up, how do we know imouto is a "she"?

anyone got any elfen lied stickies

Just saw this at a meet tonight, who’s this?

again, just because there is a sticker on the car doesn't mean they came from here. None of those stickers are from /ourguys/.

Bad Luck Club is from the most popular sticker vendor there is

hows alberta insurance for young goons?
I like how there's alot of rhd cars out there.

her stickers and envelopes smell nice and girly

Bad Luck Club/Never Content isn't one of /ourguys/

>RPS 13
that's pretty cool desu

thanks man, I'm really happy with it too

>mfw they raid me for sending a bunch of mail
>mfw they confiscate my sticker collection as evidence
>mfw months/years later there's a major shooting in the area
>mfw responding feds have my stickers on their blacked out SUVs

who was this lmao

So some ham planet sprays a sticker with girly shit and its magically from a girl? Even if it is a girl is it a pretty one? Before I drop $9 on a slap I need to know.

>live in Los Angeles
>never seen cars on the road with /osg/ slaps

where are you lads

insurance prices here are kind of shit. I am paying $1600 per year for the Legnum for $2m liability, they cant do any other coverage on imports.

I forget what it was for bikes, i think i was quoted $1200 minimum per year so i never bothered to get my bike license.

w2c

not too much space left

yummystickies?

No one wants to live in commiefornia

Find me between Hollywood & South Central senpai

y u poast dox

is that a lake in front of you?
looks cool

I specifically said "on the road" so kind of like a chance encounter.

Going to an Veeky Forums meet is practically cheating.

not a lake its the Puget sound in washington.
and thanks :^)

Something tells me that a search warrant would have a proper letterhead and not be printed on cheap shitty 8.5 x 11

My life is based on coincidences.
My family decides to move back to Washington after 10 years. Start seeing more and more stuff related to WA.
Honestly was my favourite state to live in. Off roading was great, beautiful scenery, weather is awesome. And for the most part the people were generally nice. Of course I didn't live in seattle, so that last part is up for debate. I kept hearing people in seattle are just pretentious assholes.
Gonna vacation up there next january and visit family, so Spokane br/o/s, be on the look out, meme truck coming to you soon.

yeah out of the cities washington is pretty awesome, the weather can be pretty shit though.

Not necessarily, depending on who they're searching and what agency is doing it, they use some cheap shit. Also, that's probably a copy of a copy. I've had various neighbours raided by ice and local leo's.. Most of the time it was justified, big area of meth use and production.

Personally I love the weather.
Cold, rainy, dark. It was just comfy. What would be considered depressing actually made me feel pretty good.

>visit /osg/
>bad decisions coming off hiatus soon!
>oh sweet
>come back a week or so later
>shop closed again

fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was quick! Thanks!

>8x3

8x3 is the best size, and the only other acceptable size is 8x2.75
You can try to prove me wrong but you cant

I'll be reopening in November. I'll have the keytags restocked by then.

I was open for a while there continuously aside from a couple of times that I had to fix the site. Sorry, man.

Yeah they're 8x3. I felt 8x2.75 was too small when making those. 8x3 was perfect for them.
This is true. Idek how people use 8.5x2.75, since 2.75 is already a little too skinny for my liking. I will admit that my Gaijin slaps are 8x2.5 though and I think I'll make them 8x2.75 next since when I made them I thought it was fine but now every day it bugs me that they're not taller.
Im going to slowly transition all my designs to 8x3 by the end of the year. Only a few aren't anyways.

Hoon is also transitioning from male to female however his surgeon in montreal is stating that there may be a few complications regarding the creation of his new vagina as his feminine penis is too small to be inverted. Please buy hoon's sticker so he can get the vagina he's always dreamed of :')

well, now everyone knows
all proceeds go to this, 100%

any of you guys know what any of these are?

1/?

2/?

3/3

when will this trap die?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor-vehicle_inspection_(Japan)

4 stickers for one inspection? seems excessive.

thought it might have been;
1 for road worthy/inspection
1 for parking space at home
1 for parking space at work
1 for ?????

>seems excessive.
everything in ja-pan is excessive

Dig the Vigilante 8 sticker the most. Looking forward to em

Check her instagram.

TwinCam really didn't want me getting into his envelope. Thanks for the stickers dude, got a shit ton today. Will tag you nigs on instagram when I get them on my car Thursday.

There's like three goddamn meets in OC dude. Offset is in fountain valley.
Supereffective and myself are the only ones from here that attend the meets somewhat regularly as far as vendors go.
You'll see BD/Notori stickers outside weeb spots like Little Tokyo, Diamond and Round 1.
Also this. Bless the great state of AZ.

reposting cause im still mad about getting bubbles.

I want that fucking bad taste die-cut badly.

Ones a rego, auction rating and the other idk

What's the other sticker?

>official Veeky Forums certified shitbox
>revealing your power levels to normies
shiggydiggy

if you heat the sticker and unpeel it, then reapply it, you can get rid of the bubbles cant you?

Anyone with experience ordering from Wat racing guys? Just put in an order about 4 days ago and I want to know what to expect in terms of shipping speed, etc. (US delivery)

i forget where do you get the subaru/mitsu/toyota round stickers from?

not that bad desu I pay worse here... thinkin about moving out there

They will deliver, but if you want same day or next day shipping, Project Hoon is best

wow you mean you're able to get to a canadapost box within 48 hours. Holy shit. No. Fucking. Way. I'm just gonna go right ahead and burn all of my other stickers and exclusively put sparkly chinese vinyl weeb stickers on my car now.

Project Boon ships with tracking tho

Duderonomy I think.

Project Boon ships counterfeit goods, which is a federal crime punishable by 10 years imprisonment, and a multi million dollar fine.

How do I get production equipment to make stickers?

I have the space.

You own the trademark rights to Initial D? I think you need to brush up on your creative commons licensing laws.

Buy it from eBay. Vinyl plotter for diecuts, and industrial printer for slaps. Need something that does counter or cross cutting so you can cut complex shit. Plotter will be $500 maybe, and printer will be like $2k

>stealing design is ok because they allegedly stole too
W R O N G

We'll see. I'll just open up my store. ProjectLoon.
I'll wait patiently by my door for that subpoena. Until then I'll just be selling stickers that are parodies of yours. Though they might be similar they're fully intended to be my form of criticism of your work.

thanks

Parodies? What happened to "selling your designs"? Why don't you try to sell my exact designs. Too afraid?