Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous >A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1026

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1018
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1019
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=994

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Yz6VY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's a good doppel build these days?

Stop choosing girl characters fucking faggots.

tiddies

There is literally nothing wrong with sucking cocks

Yuri is disgusting

Sometimes I let monsters kill my character and I imagine me finding my poor unconscious character out in the woods. I take her to somewhere safe, and let her rest, but I begin to become aware of how beautiful she is. At first I only do innocent things like sniff her hair or look up her skirt, but as she's out for longer and longer I begin to do more daring things like groping her breasts and kissing her. The I lift up her skirt and fuck her in the ass.

>boys are not allowed
>he is still there
fucking criminal. get fucked

I rather see a cute girl everytime i play

>Sometimes I let monsters kill my character and I imagine me finding my poor unconscious character out in the woods. I take him to somewhere safe, and let him rest, but I begin to become aware of how beautiful he is. At first I only do innocent things like sniff his hair or look up his skirt, but as he's out for longer and longer I begin to do more daring things like groping his dick and kissing him. The I lift up his skirt and fuck him in the ass.

fixed that for you La***o

Someone post the gay social interaction pasta

>going for the pooper
>not going for the tang
Faggot

I just get that sick pleasure from making someone taste their own shit off my dick after fucking them in the ass. It can be male or female. Just dominating another human being to that extent gives me a larger erection than if I was fuggin the sexiest supermodel on the planet.

fuck off voxandra

>ITT: ToS gay players

How do you make it say something besides Anonymous when you post?
Why do you make it say something besides Anonymous when you post?

Is glizardon gem worth anything or do I feed it to my other gems?

cringe

hi all qwertoo here come 1v1 me in klaipedda you cant'not kill me for I am the strongest okay come or shut up ps. shout is my turg

Moot said his favorite board was /jp/, which is a board culture revolving entirely around shitposting and ironic shitposting. Suck my cock dude.

That's very simple, user, but if you don't really know you should discover it by yourself

He just said it to have people go shit up the place even more

What level is this yonazolem raid?

Also
>Buressingu +5241

fuck off dude

'Kay, my lord

Who the FUCK is moot anyways

That is a moot point

the terrible early access launch that prevented any form of progression for the first 4 days?

>but as she's out for longer and longer I begin to do more daring things like groping her breasts and kissing her
How about checking her life signs and maybe some basic cpr first.

Getting kicked out of PotD repeatedly and thus making no progress at all made me realize even AAA titles have shit design shat all over them.

>180207517
die you fucking FFag

How do we save the rune casters

I know this is a bait post and I'm sorry in advance for giving this fag who failed to falseflag a (You) but I'm honestly curious what people see in this game. To me it seems like a very well-shined turd. Even at max level it was not fun to play at all and does not differentiate itself very much, if at all from WoW (which is also crap).

To be fair if XIV and WoW are very well-shined turds, TOS is just a turd. And people still claim it's fun, so go figure.

>caring about the lives of others

fag

Does TOS have a samurai class?

To me, ToS is fun because of satisfying combat and a very large job system. The problem with those lies entirely in the design and what IMC has done with both its class system and how the combat realistically plays out.

There is nothing enjoyable about WoW to me. It feels like a soulless game made by business execs for the sole purpose of appealing to the lowest common denominator and making money.

I wish I had fun playing games. I haven't been able to enjoy anything for years. Having a goal, even if it's one that I feel no satisfaction achieving, makes time pass quicker so I can get closer and closer to my death. I wish I could just get in a car accident or something.

LOL

Much like other one-circle wonders, it should amplify the base aspect of a wide range of skills. It does this with Ice only at the moment. Reduced cooldowns and cast times across the board would be nice, too.

Right now it can only partly claim that with Rune of Giants and Rune of Ice.

Maybe change it so the different Runes will amplify different Wizard classes at an opportunity cost, with essential attributes requiring a higher skill investment.

Is this game worth downloading and playing now?
I enjoyed RO immensely.

Start with making giant rune not an active hindrance to yourself and the team.

That's just sad

>she doesn't play Thaum3 RC to become the BIGGEST

Fuck off. We got a real expansion and a real rebalance making combat already better than it is.
You F2P retards will never understand that sub mmos = better mmos. That's why we get new content quickly. Stay fucking poor and enjoy your shit.

>180209005

>rejected from a containment general on a containment board offshoot of a containment board
must feel bad, sorry dude(female(male))

Imagine being so autistic that you apply to hiroshima like you're applying to a job to work for free at cleaning up this shitheap

Rune of Ice 100% uptime

is chaplain really the best build for c2-p3 support slut?

Make it not stupidly easy to hit the defense cap and let people cast whatever they want while giant.

It probably will sooner or later, but not yet
There's shinobi, miko, even fucking taoists
And a few weeb type swords early on

Imagine being soo buttdevastated that you continue spamming a general of a game you stopped playing months ago because not even the cesspool that is /ffxiv/ likes you

Chaplain is if you want to invest in the character as a support/dps hybrid. If you want to full support you generally want to do a build that incorporates Miko and Taoist.

Surely the invisible hand of the meme market will make Veeky Forums a better place

>Migo

FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF AND DIE WEEB.

t. Small dick kannushit

Nerf rune of giants a bit and make all skills of all classes usable with it.
Nerf rune of ice and make it apply to all ice damage, plus make it give the party ice property attack scaling with your INT.
Increase the two damage runes' damage. Like seriously, frost cloud is the same rank and it does 5886% damage with 45 sec cooldown. Rune of justice is 2660% with 6 second cast time and a terrible hitbox.

miko here, so many regrets
Only rank reset will save dumb me

I'm just tired of you fucking faggots shoving that shit class in every single build because "xd itz just liek muh japneaze vidya gaems!!!!!"

Does this game have a fun community, or does it make you feel lonely like BDO?

Get help

Seriously, fuck off. I just want you anons to try better games. Kim's garbage is pure cancer, stop giving imc money.

Rain is lame

>Electrocute

>with Rain

>with Freeze but no Cryomancer:FreezeSpeciality

>with Rain and Freeze but no Cryomancer:FreezeSpeciality

>with Freeze and Cryomancer:FreezeSpeciality

>with Rain and Freeze and Cryomancer:FreezeSpeciality

imgur.com/a/Yz6VY

used Cryo for Freezing because i cant use my Hail

>180210476
Why would i stop playing a shit game to play an even shittier game?

Should I just skip it?

Game is shit but fun
Its no or barley RO tho. is free.. try for yourself?

Its okay
But dont join ANY tosg guilds on Klaipedia

Any good swordsman build? One for each kind of weapon(spear, sword...), I need it for a friend, he is new and I dont play swordies.

Also, don't play on fedimian, is a 100% dead server amd you won't be able do dungeons at all

try with stormcalling too

>cnl
fuck off

Problem?

Hmm maybe soon

You have to work pretty hard to find the fun but it's livable

I highly recommend making some friends and reading up on guides, just to help optimize your experience or go on questing tours.
Take your time with the game and don't sweat the endgame rush.
Pick your classes carefully.

How many points in Base Camp?
How many points in Food Table?

Join a /tosg/ guild on Orsha instead!

All of them

5/10
10/10

Play on a serve near you. Join whatever guild you want.
Ignore any shitposters about Guilds or Servers.

Max both.

Runes need to feel more useful instead of gimmicks that nobody enjoys
Rune of giants needs to let you cast anything while it's in effect for starters and have some better benefits from the effect, possibly AoE attack bonus or something.
>Rune of ice changed to rune of elements, with attributes to specify which element it turns into when cast
>When cast the rune is a deployment spell that gives the buff for the duration in the area, acts like enchant fire and rune of ice, but for the chosen element in order to benefit the whole party.
>Rune of protection is a partywide buff that prevents knockback and lowers damage taken, allowing you to reduce it past the defense cap
>I have no idea how to fix destruction/justice could be removed and replaced with something else

Maxed or bust.
1 BC if you're just taking it for free warps.

Yeah but it won't last long enough with only 1 point.

Wrong

Nice try fakeKzb

>rune of justice
>casts a buff on the whole party
>it's like r7x but when activated fires a laser in the enemy's direction hitting everyone in the way

fuck off katz

More skills. Same for other hidden classes. 1 circle is shit so at least let them be equivalent to a 2 circle class.

The warp stays even without the camp

How do people get 2,5k+ blessing?

Nice game. This is the kind of retarded little things which can completely fuck up one's build.

>can completely fuck up one's build.
>squire
user please

p2w SPR braceletes
full SPR gear
full spr sadhu's transmit prana with spr atribute
divine might
monster gem

Hahhahaahah wouldn't want my fucking squire to be shit at farming!

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I don't see p2w bracelets on the people doing shops in towns.

That means they can buff even harder if they try.