/svg/ - Shadowverse General

1ST BIRTHDAY CARD POPULARITY POLL
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0120

VOTE HERE
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/875666885588639744

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

Part 2 of the anniversary has begun, log in daily for 5 free packs a day, link below for information regarding which ones.
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0115

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Crystal sale going on: £74.99 for 7500 crystals (can purchase up to 3x)

Sleeves/Emblems from older seasons are avaible once again for Crystals
>Bellringer, Urd, Liza, Elana, Otohime's Guards

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63244133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post armpits

You are my shadownigger

>idolshit op
you faggots are everywhere, fucking cancer

we're off to a good start

first post best post

/ourguy/

Got Elena and Tia from the packs. Shit I wanted lego luck to see If I can get a Zeus or Aegies in a couple of days.

You may not like it,but this is how a prime body ripe for breeding looks like

hmm

t. anime children's card game player

Bit late to the party but I've been lucky as fuck with the free packs. My secret ritual is to buy 1 pack of random set an cracking it before opening the free packs.

I love my beautiful wife Unica!

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63244133
if anyone is willing to translate please

Are you fucked? Am I fucked?

Show me the best animated card that's not just some shitty glow and wind effects thrown in with photoshop.

If we don't get her sleeves for christmas I'm going to firebomb cygames office.

>fat horse

Why do people even play this game?
Skill and decision literally does not matter, just pray to RNGJesus and win.
How do hearthbabs even defend this trash of a game? Shadowverse might be bad, but at least it isn't this much of an rng fest.

This dude is fucking metal.

too bad this advice would kill you against cblood.

Working towards completing the private matches mission for free gold (You'll get 100 too if you haven't completed it). Either of us can win and it will count. 13 more unique players to go! If you haven't played me yet come and enjoy a fun private match!

Room ID: 40460

>tfw really want to blow 5k rupies on buying packs to get animated cards
>tfw know it's a massive fucking waste, especially with wonderland coming out soon
>tfw still want to do it anyway

Probably not the best but Veight is pretty good, it'd be good if someone post the webm of it.

Skullfane's is unironically amazing but I don't know how to record it and vialed mine anyway.

Minthe blinks! She's very cute!!

I have 200 golds. I was getting tired of waiting and wasted my savings in TotG packs Opened up 5 packs got 2 Oros, one animated Ginger,
one animated balanced man, and 3 useless legos

Nazgul

>children's card game popular among all ages in Japan
>meanwhile idol otaku are subhumans in Japan
hmmm

freshly bathed and not stinky elfpit

just wait to open up animooted cards in the WLD expac.

Don't understand your pic, fag. Never in my life played cuckstone.

Can't wait to open animated Old Man and Old Woman. Evolution art is bestest.

so outside jeannu, who could win the popularity poll?
>mfw no biribiri leader so i could finally play dykecraft
>mfw no jk leader
>mfw no beast dominator leader
>mfw nf
i also noticed most of the leggos would make good leaders

I fucking hate this game.

>5 packs
I meant 50 packs.

>freshly bathed
>not stinky
>elf

9 days until WD right?

Luxwing Reno

>play storm haven
>get hand full of garuda and miscellaneous 5-6 drops
>lose
>play seraph
>get t2 beastcall into t3 dogma into t4 tribunal against dragon
>win
is storm haven just cursed or what?

You obviously haven't been to Japan and seen the kind of grown ass adults that still play card games in Akiba, but keep believing your delusions. Not to mention that Starlight Stage was just as normie bait as FGO at its popularity height.

Don't complain about the Grim cock I am sure the new expansion will be fucking worse.

/r/ing the 7/9, 9/11 smiling face

But user, then I won't be able to fail an attempt at completing any number of my playsets of playable silvers/bronzes that I only have x2 of.

I'm not doing it, I just wish that it were easier to complete playsets of animated cards/that they'd actually make seer's globes available somehow via vialing things or something

gem golem

Who's worse Vampy posters or armpit posters?

i just looked at my animated minthe and she doesn't blink in her evolve art
2/10

Imagine if I was playing a Hag but had no hag cards, instead all of my cards would be dragoncraft cards and I win solely due to random number generator.
That is more or less what happened there.

Deepwood
Eidolon
Not even memeing, the pulse is great

It actually is just a shitty glow effect, but I still think it's one of the prettiest cards.

Albert is winning the poll though

you are cursed cunt

vampy, should add shadow and haven players to the list too though

Working towards completing the private matches mission for free gold (You'll get 100 too if you haven't completed it). Either of us can win and it will count. 12 more unique players to go! If you haven't played me yet come and enjoy a fun private match!

Room ID: 40460

They are one and the same.

>No Genesis leader

trampycucks, there is literally nothing wrong with armpit posters as long as they are /svg/ related tho

I decided to main dragon the moment I got animated bahamut

You should see an eye doctor the, user. She blinks in her non-evolved art.

>he wants every emote to be [AUTISTIC ROAR]

will of the brick is such polarizing card

Israfil and Olivia both look good, Israfil has these little droplets of rain I think while Olivia has these little sparks of fire. They contrast each other quite nicely also.
Too bad I only have animated Israfil though

Keep believing your delusions. Idol otaku are clowns

>tfw you finally get some legos from the free packs

Storm Haven really requires a strong start early since all of its good shit is stuck behind amulets. When you lack that start early on, you really can't catch up compared to other midrange/aggro decks.
It has the power to end games pretty suddenly, especially if they mulled, thinking you're going to bring the pain later with the Turn 8/9 Do Nothings, but requiring combos to be just right early on at turn 1 and 2 really hobbles the decks consistency.

Elfposters

Why would you want Genesis when we get best boy dragoon instead?

hes just a furry dragon dildo using faggot

yes, but she doesn't in her evolved art. does she rip her eyelids off for +2/+2?

So posting armpits and elves at the same time is the worst of both worlds?

They're the best ones.

Anyone got an ageis deck that doesn't run sun guardian?

No problem.

So i can

t. Elfposter

>aegis
>guardian sun

Runetumor, actually.

Dude, being an officer lets you hand dump approximated +2-4/+2-4 onto him so when he faces, he faces for a decent amount. This is in addition to walfrid and navy lieutennant giving him ward

Like you posted, it requires cards like gabriel, serpent's force and tamer to generate unexpected reach and trade survival, it requires you to get them out unanswered, it requires you to lightning rod with a significant threat that can't be handled with a combo removal evo play to reset the board, then it requires you to play against a terrible player with an absolute dogshit deck so terrible mercenary drifter is still in it instead of anything else like even snippy, blitz or swift infiltrator which are a direct upgrade bronze. So I imagine they stopped because it's crap on curve, requires the opponent to be retarded and it's lackluster compared to a useful keyword

Also, see master of draconic arts. You're getting the sloppy dribbles alright cause wide dragon will never get good draw to sustain a blitz or flute hellflame/spire dragons

Oh, I misread, sorry. She's a shy girl so maybe she just got spooked by the evo point.

Arguably the best animated due to it's simplicity

fuck off

Working towards completing the private matches mission for free gold (You'll get 100 too if you haven't completed it). Either of us can win and it will count. 11 more unique players to go! If you haven't played me yet come and enjoy a fun private match!

Room ID: 43938

I've run into 1 or 2
Its not a terrible play, since half of havens important cards are 4+ defense anyway. And suddenly your tigers spawned from Aria aren't totally useless.

HEAR THE DRAGONS ROAR

Genesis can talk retard

Thanks for telling me about Japan, mister culture expert that doesn't even know what a Love Liver is.

Queen Serpent, Hippocampus or Island Whale.

Pick haven in t2 to get all urges for Aegis out of you

It's confirmation bias. I've been doing that and getting crap. Only got a rimewind out of 6 packs today

Yeah. WD is a great investment due to about half of it needing to get battered retarded with the nerf bat so people who can really go whole hog on it are going to be able to backtrack and just craft whatever they want in 2.5 months

seraph always looks odd to me because her head is extremely static compared to the rest of the pulsing art

You gave me a bit of a heart attack when you were forest. Its kind of my bane when running rogues creed.
Fucking elf girl may and her ninja murdering skills.

All Storm Haven needs is a way to protect followers from AOEs and it is an instant T1
That is the deck's only weakness
As far as consistency issues go, if you're running too many 6s and bricking, that's your fault, not Storm Haven's

>doesn't even know what a Love Liver is.
idolshit is idolshit