*dies*

based otto warmbier

why was he in a comer?

wen't to see the wrong gooks

>'
fucking retard

green

>'
Who actually is so sick it bothers (you)

incontrols website was made using that pre-built website maker known as wix

may as well just have a shitty facebook page lol

Just wanted to be neutral pronouns to the to do the same image to give a rat and and they love me to a word that of the saddest yet the I the funniest the to tragedies to be a tranny degenerate Barney fag can't even wear them the app to do you want me to call forCorgiwiggle to be the same as well just a backup of a backup to the pulse memorial and they keep dead rising 1 extra chromosomes the screen shot the screen cap lol I love that you didn't get trips are whiteboi a a baby boss baby when I was a mistake ever the almonds the screen shot her race to the Catholic so you know saints the game on his portable hard life sucks because it's just Twitter means fat moobs should have customization the game you on a cute girl like and turned the same as kek would be a tranny

don't you me ever again

Just wanted to be neutral and and and I did not use the wrong way to get the gorudo outfit from is trans spoiler it's somewhatimplied to the party is the that was the was the last arc and they use the term loli tgpunishment a to a big difference to do the almonds and they love that podcast is that page I should be punched to

stop F*CKING fucking with ME. its hard enough to read as is, ASSholes

wow thread doubled in participation

you got it

You can post it on the phone with the new card and I did not use the wrong way to get the gorudo outfit from is trans spoiler a alert the game isn't real life is futa is gay people to get to know people when everyone is a pedophile who is E the same with a beautiful belly is a pedophile dog is a pedophile who fucks the same with a fucked up as well just a backup of his rare flag vpns to do with the new board bant isn't political posts that you are a melting the screen camera as well lol thanks for asking about youre a tranny I find it funny to the to tragedies the game on a cute date close trusted you to take screenshots from the Mario is the best real or no it's a feminine penis word that that the water that you are welcome to be neutral and am fine with that penis a tranny degenerate as a tranny and and and and they use memes into the same image rights because it's like this was an asshole unless they don't want us discover a pedophile and I just won a tranny I don't think Allah would accept that

eh..

We will be impeached

is this part of the special plugin you talked about?
please make it have ios support...

are we being botted

Good report sir I'll make sure to remove that post

lol... fucking janny...

Don't you me

based cartoonman

Hi I am not sure if you want to talk to you MFER the the same as

Mwf

youtu.be/vsVun0CXAxc
house of an-ah art

i'm really fucking high comm

Doubled in posters

Kek

thinking about using the leaf blower to clean the dust out of my pc...

My tech does that instead of canned air

Have at it

are we being raided?

no, i'm just making some exciting posts

its honestly invigorating

eating coco puffs feel like a baby eating baby food

did we ever find out why wgirls hate asian girls?

hmm. gonna wash my hands

i spoke to my sister about this. wgirls don't like it when an agirl dates a normal or chad white guy, they think the agirl is stealing something from them and that agirls should only date betas

so its the same reason why white guys hate black guys?

not really, most black guys are poor. im afraid of getting stabbed or shot by a darkie

We will see what other options are for the lulz the the same image

ominous...

oh

my life SUCKS

dude thats hot

hi guys

youtube.com/watch?v=UYtfBDJXq0Q

first of all we're buddies

and secondly im lonely

almost forgot how good bb was

shame about the fps though

*uses correct grammar and punctuation*

phone

forgot what bb is

it was all a dream

booty bay

dark souls iii (3)

a nightmare

*thinks* hmm, its been a bad year

1-9 kfap
0 2d

you'll regret touching yourself at all

the curse of being a man

i just saw a video of that otto guy when N.K. released him and he could walk but needed to be held up by 2 guys. he couldn't hold his head up or open his eyes. dunno what they did to him... i hope he was a vice reporter type dude

someone should go do an irl stream in north korea

this the nerd who stole the placard? the undercover spy?

here he is
youtu.be/n_px598BwPU

yes the """22 year old"""

the reddit pill on north korea is that they're detonating nukes along underwater fault lines, releasing oil that china then mines

the wonders of industrial society

I'm scared north korea will bomb people with a nuke much like the terran nuke aliens.

thaad bro

nk literally aint shit
look at the muslims they are getting it done when it comes to world terror

>tfw no nkgf
youtu.be/SzTC31JA7DY

cant argue with that

nk is worse on the intranational level

so they bully themselves
nk is so lame

in asia you mean

this guy is doing like 15 years hard labour

nk also kidnap americans who are holidaying in china and force them to become english tutors
but they give them a korean wife and family
hmm

scv team house in nk

he was gone for 17 months and had been in a coma for the last 12 of them. i don't know what does that in 5 months

hate summer hate humidity
winter would be fine if i didn't have to go outside and shovel snow... pretty much just hate everything, being alive etc. maybe early fall is ideal

it's a dry heat

shoveling snow is great

going out just before dawn and shoveling in silence

actually

going outside and seeing people is the worst shit ever

id like summer but
my eastern european neighbours wake up at 8am and literally turn their slav music on full and their kids scream
and going to sleep at 6am means i only have 2 hours of decent sleep, so i get zero REM sleep
(i dont think this is good for my health)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497905551718.webm

holy fuck

awoo
had a dog like that once, from the pound. shelter dog
they say you should get em from there so they don't get euthanized but this dog must have been abused because he kept randomly losing his shit...
so we got rid of him pretty fast...

kill everyone

woke up at 9pm lol

me first pls

a lot of vr jav lately, uncensored too

This is a starcraft thread folks

Starcraft overdose around here its killing me

j pippelis look like worms and 99.99999% of vaginas are gross... theres always poop with butt jav like they haven't figured out to clean first...
basically i want it censored

that the black guy? what was his name... remember when he did that rap performance at nasl i think? tempo!

do you have a vr headset or are you using phone