Is the GTI king?

Is the GTI king?

>kills tunes
>hatchback for all your shit
>cozy as a Library
>Nice manual gearbox, Amazing DSG.

Other urls found in this thread:

hellerford.com/inventory/new-2017-ford-focus-st-fwd-hatchback-1fadp3l96hl346658
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QQMtylyu3Sk&ved=0ahUKEwjf9I6YtufWAhWDSCYKHf2VCvEQwqsBCCgwAA&usg=AOvVaw2BpjVlcC0sxAUh_U2fWnU9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>VAG shit
No.

VAG is only successful because of hippies. The Beetle was just a scam the Nazis used to make money for the war effort, Germans were never going to get it

I want to like them but it's too boyracer for me and ~$30k is too much for a turbo fwd grocery getter. I could turbo my own fwd shitbox and have more fun for a fraction of the price.

Not to mention that for $2k more you can get a V8 Mustang

then what of the porsche like the 356

Built way after the fall of the Third Reich

3 years is way after?

a 356 is a "sport" beetle.

But would it be as comfy??

Got mine for 19k.. not sure where 30k came from. The R goes for around that

A Moostang? Hmm. Not sure anyone considering a gti would want a mustang, and vice versa. Two different type of people

The gearbox is awful as all VW are
Its heavy
Other than that its great yes, i love the gold colour the new ones come in

focus st is 20 grand

hellerford.com/inventory/new-2017-ford-focus-st-fwd-hatchback-1fadp3l96hl346658

Yeah. It wasn't even made in Germany or by Ferdinand Porsche Sr., it was made in Austria

And it wasn't a Beetle
>The chassis was a completely new design as was the 356's bod

Yeah, vape lords and boomers

That looks like something from 10 years ago

Sat in a new gti
Felt cheaper and less comfy than my 06 polo
For the price i want some fucking leather

Probably not. Though after being in many germany luxury cars and being underwhelmed I don't see how this can be comfy.

$30k cdn for the base model the R is $40k. They're expensive for what you get. I don't know why so many people buy them.

That’s because it is lol. He posted a MK6 gti. Still probably beats your shit box with your gay ass infotainment

I love VAG threads on Veeky Forums people lose their fucking minds. Talks shit about a car they can’t afford, and then post their shit boxes in a thread right after

Probably not

Civic>Golf
Honda>VAG
/thread

>returns bus pass

Hey, kid, you dropped this.

>VAG kiddies feel the need to role play
Grow up.

Too many weebs on Veeky Forums to get any love from a GTI thread. They will just cry all day about civics. But when it comes to gather, GTI is king..

Idk about king, but I want one

>boyracer
It's the least of any hot hatch. Not sure where you get this.
>I could turbo my shitbox
>a few simple mods
No, you couldn't. The GTI would still wreck your shit. Please do not comment on a car you have never driven.

>$30k for a fucking Golf
At least the Civic has the excuse of being a record setter

ITT: VAGhaters spewing anti-VAG
It is getting stale.

Stop same fagging

>s-stop making fun of my buspass!
>grow up!!!

Hurry to bed, Timmy. Tomorrow is a school day.

>any hothatch being """"""kangz"""""" n shiet without VTAC

>he's still role playing

I’ve always wondered about these. People talk mad shit, but I see them lay waste to the competition in all the Vids I’ve seen

not really

the real king is the leon cupra

same drivetrain, cheaper.
>better looking to imo

When the competition is some kid borrowing his mom's Civic sure

I never got this, it's the same fucking memes:

>VAG is a shit
But why?
>they are unreliable
How so?
>they just are!
Can you give specifics?
>something something "electrical problems"

Every VAG hater I've seen not only has never owned or driven a GTI, they pull up memes from 10 years ago to justify their hatred.

I’ve seen em smoke mustangs and fat fuck chargers

>look guise I beat a V6 Mustang

>he's up past his bed time

Loving these (You)s, keep it up.

Every single micro switch that's going to shit in my Porsche is a fucking VW part. My windows won't even roll up anymore and the convertible top throws a hissy fit. Good thing I have a hardtop

I fell for the hot hatch meme and bought a fiesta st. Honestly should have bought a c5 z06. Still kicking myself over it.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QQMtylyu3Sk&ved=0ahUKEwjf9I6YtufWAhWDSCYKHf2VCvEQwqsBCCgwAA&usg=AOvVaw2BpjVlcC0sxAUh_U2fWnU9

Honestly this. Hot hatches are pointless in America where it's feasible for any non retard to own something fast like a C5Z and a 10 year old Accord for daily shit for the price of a fancy Golf

What year? Be honest, now.

'98

Never had issues with my' 98 Lexus

>samefagging II, fagception

So where's the part where the Mustang gets smoked? What about track tests?

>have GTI
I like it a lot. GTI vs ST vs WRX it has the best options, build quality and close to 300 hp with some light mods. However I like the way the ST has better looks IMO and sounds nicer and the WRX makes a better daily where I live (NY with shit ton of snow)

So a 20 year old Porsche. Thought so. Thanks for being honest. And of course not, lexus is Toyota, and they're reliable as fuck. But VW has come a long way since then. There is a reason they outsold Toyota, deiselgate or not.

They out sold Toyota because 3rd world shit holes
No 20 year old car should have issues with windows and door lights going haywire, and most don't. Not even old American junk

>they've come a long way
Yeah, and so have Hyundai
VW a shit, and always will be shit

Veeky Forums help me out. Im tied on the wrx and a gti what do? Drove friemds gti and it was fun but there are no manuals in my area. I can also get a fully loaded limited wrx for cheaper than a gti autobahn. There are also plenty of manual wrxs in my area. Wat do

>No 20 year old car should have issues with windows and door lights going haywire, and most don't. Not even old American junk
Lol what planet are you from

Maybe you're used to shit electrics in VWs, but the rest of the world has had this figured out for a few decades now

he must be from a planet that doesn't have 20 yr old american cars in it

Get an Accord like a responsible adult

Whatever you like the most. GTI will be faster with tunes. But if you can find a wrx for cheaper, then I’m not sure. It’s all comes down to what you are willing to spend and what you want

>just got a mk7

fuckin love it. Best all around daily and weekend car, it does it all. DSG is deliciously quick, turbo is super torquey, and the aftermarket is second only to drift missile kiddies. Got mine for 24k after TTL, totally worth every penny.

>fwd
>wrecking anybody's shit

But does it come in men's?

Post what you drive lol

Sadly no

Only if your dick is bigger than 5”

also
>Deutsche

Hol up
Is that an Evo X wagon?

>germaboos

No? It's clearly a sedan

It's clearly not asshole. It's a wagon

Are you Joshing me?

I now love this term.
are you stupid?

>implying

lol he's obviously talking about the one behind the fucking vacuum you dipshit

I love my gti

Damn you're right. How did I not notice?

nigger holy fast photoshop

This is advanced shitposting. well done.

Oh shit. I didn't even notice that. I guess it's custom? Wish I had seen it irl when I took the picture

>cdn

No one is talking about canadian money dude....

You realize the GTI DOES have "VTAC".... right?

"Double overhead camshaft, chain driven, four valves
per cylinder, maintenance-free hydraulic lifters,
variable intake and exhaust timing, variable exhaustvalve
lift"

Lern 2 spel retard

>when I took the picture
Nigger stop lying, you're embarassing yourself.

I quoted "VTAC" because I was memeing you.....

We know its "VTEC"

DURRRRRR

He didnt get he performance pack....

>he's a poorfag and saved 3k

>replying to yourself
Hello newfriend

Nice gti. Need to get mine tuned man

also, performance pack and lighting pack can be gotten separate from eachother, nothing in that pic reveals the lack of PP. My small-ass front brakes however, do.
thanks! I'm going APR stage 2 at the end of the month.

ngl that's pretty gay

I honestly can't tell if all these white GTIs are the same or different

But will the wrx be faster with the same mods?

Well considering two of the pictures have a custom Evo, and the other one has a front plate, you're clearly autistic

>muh tune
Literally electronic snake oil. What, you think some geek is gonna make your car fast? You gotta get your hands dirty for that

I've owned a lot of cars in my life, and one thing i'll never do again is own a german vehicle.

I owned a 2006 Audi A4 with the same 2.0T from the GTI. A simple tune gives you quite a bit of power, but jesus, everything for these cars are fucking expensive whether its a modification or a maintenance part.

I found myself going to meets with VW's. Mother of god, so many issues with those vehicles. Check engine lights are always on (so much so, that one guy had it tattoo'd on him. i'm not joking)

Don't ever buy VW. German engineering means they make simple things over complicated, electronics that always fail, and parts that are so damn expensive.

When I needed a hatchback that was fun but practical, I chose the MazdaSpeed3. Cheaper to buy, cheaper to own, easy to repair and mod, and you don't hang around douchebag highschool seniors or chads in fraternities.

If I didnt pick the MS3, i would have bought a Focus ST, Fiesta ST, Honda Fit, or anything else before I bought anything from VAG. They just don't think of the consumer when it comes to long-term ownership.

Not sure if trolling, or just stoopid

I'm dead serious. Bunch of millennial bullshit

What downpipe? Considering using apr software and stacking a jb4 piggyback. Need to install the new clutch I have sitting here before anything.

the mk7 has ea888. The motor is solid.