Bdog

avartafags r gay
>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru (embed)

Enchanting guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/
reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5gzhox/alexmac_gear_enchant_guide_get_those_tets_boys/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/wWsCG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's been a while

please post a tamer that isn't complete trash

spotted the newfag

Take your clothes off

No your gay!

Is this character fuckable?

>bdog
Who put retard steamfags in charge of making threads

Megumin cosplay?!
If so I'm in love with your character!!!

Honk honk

Lucio is my boi

He could atleast make her look much more better though.

Nice retard char

>no official title
>shitty opening message
>no nude mod link
>no previous thread link
God damn, this is terrible.

retards>waifus

What if the janitor is actually Doxen trying to keep his Tamers to himself?

Is this game actually gud, or is it just a waifu simulator?

So it's a fixed op

Just started playing, would anyone like to refer me for the polar bear pet? Can provide proof I'm over level 30.

What's a good way to get from to 50 to 56 and also get a decent valk costume? I don't wanna spend my shekels to do so either.

It's both

Come and get me, Janicuck.

grind
buy from market with grind money

I want to cum on the small of this back

Post cheese.

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide and ugly

K, it's only $10 so the risk is minimal. It's just korean though so I'm worried about how grindy it's going to be & what support/end content is like

clown are you a rapist?

Do you mean, semen demons?

Dick cheese?

Yeah, no eye patch, probably has boobs too.

Pffft, if I'm a retard then, fuck you user

Do you want me to be?

Honk honk

>no nude mod link
Good, doesn't belong in an OP

It's a grindfest, if you're okay with the facts that you will never have the best gear and never be level max, you can try it.

Basically you create your waifu/husbando then pick one or multiples categories that you like and you farm until you're bored of it (leveling/gathering/fishing/cooking/horsebreeding...)

There's a unavoidable open world PVP system too if you like this, so you can fuck people here and there but will end up being fucked since you're years behind gear wise.

In the end it's fun but time consuming if you find something in game that you like doing, also rewarding if you get involved, this isn't a
>you've earned X of this currency already, come back next week when it resets
game, the more you play the more you get stuff

no the face, like whole face

you play comp?

>comp Overwatch

Not really, nah

In S3 I got placed 2650, while the two friends I played all placements with got placed 2400 and 1900 respectively. I only bother playing when it was with them, so each win I got less SR than they did and each loss I lost more SR than they did, so it eventually became really uneven. I thought that was shitty so I never bothered after that.

Yeah I like girls with freckles what are you gonna do about it?

>preorder ignored again
>item went straight to the marketplace bidding
What is with this fucking system.

who are you talking to?

Your mother

He's baiting an avatarfag to post his freckled-character, and that's gonna happen in a few minutes eventually

Who is this? I know the outfit is from BDO
She's cute and the art is really well done

imgur.com/a/wWsCG

Abducting naaki/having her abducted would be incredibly arousing, I can't decide which method I prefer.

1) Impersonate a police detective and handcuff and arrest her, then drive her to my house - it'd be a real-rush when the naive teen realizes I'm not really a policeman and begins panicking.

2) Drug her asleep and drive her home sitting beside me - I can imagine she's my daughter taking a nap. I pull her panties down to one ankle and lift her skirt, exposing her wispy-haired cunny to my fingers. Needless to say, when we stop at lights I flip her skirt down mighty quick!

3) Have some thugs bundle her into a van. I tell them to fondle and sexually intimidate her during the ride - the only rule is they can't penetrate her, anything is fair game. After an hour of rough hands squeezing, pinching and fondling her nubile body, and leering voices whispering dirty, frightening things in her ear, naaki is left white-faced and quivering, desperate for someone, anyone to save her.

I'll masturbate to this. Thanks.

ew

?

stop posting your ugly creepshot album

Did you remember to hangout with your friends today?

No I'm trying to be productive.

>friends
Haha

Sardine has the worst characters in this gen

yeah dude I love sitting down on a rooftop typing to friends when I could be playing the game productively and talking to them in voice

What server are ya on?

Good thing it's dead.

I don't have friends

I dont think theres anything wrong with sitting down for 10 minutes waiting for the next guild mission.

Don't tell me what to do, stupid bitch.

I'll be your friend!

why would a guild die right before they bought a guildhouse

i dont make friends who use nvidia products, fag

They're not uglier than the balloon tit manfaces from IC

I dont remember IC having any balloon tit characters
a few man faces, but no balloon tits

>questioning death
It's only natural user.

Name ONE (besides naaki ofc)

Thanks fish senpai~

Do you even know who you're talking about?

Naaki? She's small and has the most feminine face in this general
wtf are you talking about?

Naaki is one of the few decent looking ones

>Sardine
>Dead

Sup Naaki

not naaki

Is Ranger still objectively one of the worst class to be right now? Looks fun af

it's boring as fuck
but it's always been one of the best
Ranger, witch/wiz, and Dark Knight are the meta right now

I'm Naaki you hecktard

I've always been told Ranger was weaker than everyone no matter when I asked, same people told me that indeed wiz/witch/dk are insane.. Hmm..

Rangers pretty meh right now. Used to be top tier farmer + decent seige until awakening, but now its outclassed by a sizeable margin.

DK is currently probably the most insane class both in damage and mobility while also being basically untouchable.

they still shit on most classes just becuase they are ranged
sure they will lose if they get caught but their burst and avoid ability makes them good.
Most are quitting to go witch/wiz though since those classes are the same reward but less risk

buyao kan wo de xiongbu

So Striker is SSS tier, right?

More like SSShit lmfao

dude haha

uninstalled

hell yeah dude

PvE only class

Is this gud?
Seems fun.

You look stoned or otherwise mentally and physically challenged.

best class to grind with desu

>steam idiots still bringing up xigncode
>it works just like every anticheat ever but faggots false flag idiots into getting scared
>WINDOWS OS is more intrusive than xigncode
steam is cancer i swear

xingcode shill lmao

I momentarily slid a standby expression.

So to clarify, I shouldn't enchant anything until I'm 50+ right?

use the trial and see for yourself

Did you pee yourself?

That's retarded and you're retarded for saying it. Get the weapon you want and the armor you want and enchant them to 7 and 5, respectively, until you hit 50ish. Push them further and further. Accessories are also important. You can get a DUO Blue Coral ring for only around ten mil, which is better than an unenchanted mark of shadow (for the price).

Is Tamer good to grind/farm? I barely see any in game, it's like no one plays that class somehow

Worst event