/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Korean Edition

ATK down: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

memes

I want to kiss Doll

C H U N C C
H
U
N
C
C

>That fucking ladder
Oh I am laughing

PURGE FILTH

i got you filth bro

I didn't think this one through

>Trying to farm naapatbx pistol watcher
>80 % of the time he goes out of bounds

reeeeeeee who said this was a good spot?

Tell me your opinion of the small, medium, and large pupil sizes. I just can't grasp how it makes the face different. Seems dumb, I know, but I'm getting that zone effect where they all look good and bad at the same time

Im posting it as soon as we finish with amy
if we finish with amy

large for waifus, medium for everything else

Ok, so if I want to do an Arc/Str build and use the HMB I need to get the Lost version and get the Arc scaling gems? I wanted to do a build just for that weapon.

fresh shitty OC

HMS needs Nourishing Gems which are a flat ATK boost

Nourishing would be best for overall usage, especially in tricked form

Tbh i would use nourshings for hmlb and for wheel.
But then I've never put any real effort into a strarc character.
I will after I get done moving I think

Fuck off tripfag. Kill yourself.

Good night pretty princess

A W A Y
W
A
Y

Not as much a tripfag as an anti-tripfag. The whole purpose of Machine was to counter Lucy, and Lucy got triggered enough to filter him. I'd say Machine won.

co-op amy is always a hit or a miss, great work lotte and got a 20% nourshing for my lost boom hammer

Chalice summary: about 10 bastards of loran, 14+ coldblood flowers, uncanny burial blade, uncanny blades of mercy, ladder that doesn't lead anywhere, blood rock off amygdala and lots of ritual blood

probably the best chalice I've ever seen for bastard farming a run through could get you 10 in about 13 minutes

He's still tripfagging. All tripfags should fuck off. This cult of personality shit is cancer.

He also deletes all his posts when he's done, it's like he was never here.

All your fault!

what glyph?

>ten bastards
Post glyph.

He is fundamentally different from what we call a tripfag. How can you possibly not understand that? When you read L*ci's post, you're reading his actual retarded thoughts and personality. Meme's posts are memes in and of themselves.

>ladder that doesn't lead anywhere
please post glyph I want to see this

It's really not. All it does is leave a bunch of dead post links.

He's not. Stop defending this shit.

I once got a ladder that was disconnected from the platform it led up to, in a lake of oil. It was very confusing.

>It's really not. All it does is leave a bunch of dead post links.
How? He encourages people to not respond to him

>All it does is leave a bunch of dead post links
Only if you reply.

If im doing an arc build, i can theoretically put bolt/fire gems on any weapon and do well with them, correct?

Or does using certain weapons with arc scaling completely outmatch that

Yeah, thanks for the fun Hunter!
Also that seems the perfect dungeon to run if you want to make other loran frc and aren't in ng+
working on ladder webm right now

lmao, I need to go spelunking more often.

If you hate it so much you can always filter trip posts.

glyph is md9jab9a I highly recommend it for chalice materials for Loran FRCs
Thanks for the good co-op, I look forward to seeing the webm in the morning

another

After many fruitless attempts to make it back, I had to use a BHM. I almost tried jumping from the top of the ladder, but didn't have enough room to move.
I also once had a Loran dungeon where HBLB was the very first boss.

Filtering is for fags.

pls-o respond-o, to my posterino

You can't put them on anything that has split damage.

>TFW a cult of personality based around a guy who posts memes, calls himself pretty princess and goes pretty much naked to fightclubs.
It's Kim Jong-Un all over again.

As in, all stat scaling has to be equal on the weapon?

you more often than not want +65 arc scaling on 2 gem slots and either 1 triangular arc% gem or 1 bolt/fire waning, percentage + flat. Look at op

Don't complain then fuckboy.

I'll complain about the state of this thread as much as I want. We split from /dsg/ for a reason. Wasn't to let cancer like this stay around.

here it is

>I also once had a Loran dungeon where HBLB was the very first boss
Is that rare? Hes normally a layer 3 boss right?

cute

>complains about it
>does nothing about it
You're a fag for getting so triggered by it.

No, if it has some attacks that do different damage types (Rifle Spear and Reiterpallasch nonwithstanding), it isn't convertible. Chikage, Burial Blade, Blades of Mercy, and Holy Moonlight Sword all aren't convertible.

Uncommon. HBLB can appear as a boss on L1 and L2 as well, not just L3 and L4.

Last one.

right, thanks

I don't know if you take requests but I feel like this is made for a Micolash edit.

My dude I can't stop some fag from putting on a trip, filtering does not improve the quality of the thread it just hides it from your precious little eyes.

>(long, sustained awooooooooooing)

He uses the trip for a matter of minutes, not the entire thread. He cleans up after and drifts into anonymity later.
I'm beginning to think this is Lucy posting as an user, but I know his ego wouldn't allow that.

anyone spelunking?

>calling me Luci
Nah nigga, I like blood gems

i mean i'd love to and i do have the compulsory frc isz still to spelunk, but here it's like almost 2 am so if we have a full party to clear it rather quickly you can count me in

>following arcane 101 to the T
>Get to options 1/2
>1 is go to DLC, kill Ludwig
>Only lvl 40 after following the guide

ive cracked open a frc isz, will be going through it in about 15 mins once i grab some basic gems and runes from glyphs

Honestly, a +7 Fire Saw Spear tears him up
Just don't get hit

Sound, I'll SRRC in when you're ready

25/50 StrArc with wheel and hmlb.
Is this a fun or no?

AIGHT LADSS, BRAND NEW FRC ISZ WITH YOUR HOST PYNN CHYNN, BRING YOUR BELLS DOWN TO 35ksyknh FOR THE TIME OF YOUR LIVES

Gonna SRRC it, password?

R8 my fashion

Cainhurst helmet
Executioner's garb
Cainhurst gauntlets
Executioner's leggings

oops, pass is PRG FLTH

Cainhurst gauntlets look great with almost anything, but I personally don't think the helmet is ever good with anything.

Even if this wasnt a meme, cainhurst gloves and executioner legs? Nigga wtf?
8/10 successfully bated fasionfag who doesn't care about church/vilecuck tsunderes

I like

you sound like someone who isnt aware that the cainhurst helmet gets its questionable ponytail cut off with certain chest pieces, namely the charred hunter and tomb prospectors. either way i think it looks great with a few choice fashion set ups aside from wearing the full set

anyone wanna beat Maria then stroll thru ze Hamlet (up to Ook)?

bl 75

pw is WEWUZ, will be ringing outside the sluts room

CHUNCO SPELUNCO

> tfw vilewhore isnt here sexually bullying church wienies.
I miss that skank.

I still think the shape itself looks dumb, even without the hair in the back. But to each his own, if you like it that's all that matters.

I think the shape looks cool, my problem is with the patterns, they are a fucking mess.

How dare you taint our noble garments with your filthy hiv aluminium helmet you filthy filthy vilecuck

Ringing

Also I use it with ludwigs holy blade and chikage, looks pretty good.

Do you have worldwide matchmaking on?

you guys still coming? ive been here 10 minutes and got nothing

It's been loading forever... Maybe I should use the glyph.

yeah, glyph is always much faster

Seggy you are my waifu

IMPROMPTU IN PTHUMERU

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

are you sure youve got the pass right and matchmaking set to worldwide?

>start a new character
>get past Gascoigne
>realize I skipped cleric beast entirely.

Somehow it never occurred to me he was optional

Sometimes I leave him until the end so I can pull shit like this off

Lads, I'm at 50 str and 21 bloodtinge. Is it possible to have a decent bloodletter build with this or do I need to start over? Planning on stopping at level 117-120-150, not sure yet.

Literally impossible if you want to be at 98, and being higher than that is shameful

Also, trying to use both modes of the Letter in PvP is bad
People won't let you rally that self-damage

Bloodletter needs 40-50 BT to be good, the untricked version is not very good at all.

post full stats

>wanting to be at 98
lmao