/sing/ - SINoALICE General #20

>What is SINoALICE?
It's a Japanese mobile game published by Square Enix, featuring writing by Yoko Taro, the director of the Drakengard and Nier games. There are no plans to release an English version.

>Where do I get it?
apkpure.com/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/jp.co.pokelabo.sinoalice
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/id1211063618

>How do I play this shit on PC?
Download an android emulator like Nox, memu or bluestacks and run it there

bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/
memuplay.com/

>ENGLISH WIKI
sinoalice.wiki/Main_Page

>JAPANESE WIKIS
wiki.denfaminicogamer.jp/sinoalice/
appmedia.jp/sinoalice
altema.jp/sinoalice/

>STARTER FAQ - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
pastebin.com/5skjH6Rf

>GUILD LIST
pastebin.com/J4nfMCmD

>Current event
sinoalice.wiki/Event_List

>Previous Thread
→ #

>Where is the Snow White gacha?
This gacha was originally believed to start on June 14, 2017, from an unconfirmed in-game announcement. That announcement has now been removed, so it is currently unclear when exactly this gacha will be available.

Other urls found in this thread:

api-sinoalice.pokelabo.jp/web/announce/body?announceMstId=32
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Correct previous thread. Got lazy.

ok so what's gretel got beneath the waist
seriously now

So RRH gets her bonus in the weapons exp daily, but do we know the others?

It says it right there before you choose the difficulty.

Oh wow yeah thanks. I should do more than glance at things

Alright pinobros, got my alt out of there, looking a little less sub 30k shitter now.

I want to put my dick in this boy.

dick

Alice: Gentle lovemaking
Snow White: Rape, defloration, mindbreak
Cinderella: Handjob, anal
Kaguya: Bondage play, paizuri, deep throat
Red Riding Hood: Cowgirl until you're dry
Gretel: Missionary while calling you nii-san
Briar Rose: Sleeping sex
Little Mermaid: Blowjob, hairjob
Pinocchio: Hand holding

Where's ntr you cuck

kaguya worst girl

disagreed. she's just the high test option none of you are ready for

ded thread

Wish they were more creative with the gameplay mechanics

Alright, did your taste change from the first introductions of the characters to now when you've actually played and read their stories/

I was interested in Snow and Cinderella from the previews but after playing I'm interested in Rose as well as Pinocchio.

Also Red's has the cutest job outfit.

JUST 60 MORE LVL 2 WINGS...why does lvl 2 drop the least i don't understand

I wish it was easier to change targets

Sorry I'm an EOP

went in for M.A.O Alice and now I'm a Gretel/Kaguya boy

Any guilds open? /SinoA/ is fucking dead.

怠惰女の子 has a spot

It doesnt, drops are displayed in the order they potentially appear as they only spawn on specific mobs.

Thanks.

Man I really need to roll this gacha, gotta get my fix since I don't want to roll in FGO's current gacha either.

I keep missing EXP dailies so I'm having trouble breaking 20k.

Next exp event in 20 min

I feel you. Really need to roll gacha to get more weapons and fill that gacha hunger from not rolling in FEH/FGO, but i already got all the current rate ups and don't wanna waste crystals on potential dupes

SW gacha when

api-sinoalice.pokelabo.jp/web/announce/body?announceMstId=32
Gacha seems still be in June.
Colo event in early July, ha-ha.

>still no S Nightmare

I've done three 10-rolls since the tutorial, and all I have to show for it are four S-ranks. What a ripoff.

>event dungeon ends 23rd and sw chapter
>gacha stilled planned for june

they're going to add it once the dungeon is over aren't they

That's an old announcement.

That would be gretel, no?

Knew red would be the cutest

Now know red is also the most violent fun loving cutie

I've got a guild going if all the others are full or whatever. It's titled ロリタ. Will try to keep up with it when I can.

Do we all have to main Red and become little girls in that guild?

I'm not going to say it's necessarily a requirement, but that would be amazing.

Has anyone managed to get the S rank Nightmare from the event quest's 4th mission (1% drop rate)? I've probably run it 30-40 times now with no luck...

Sorry, meant 3rd

Yeah, took me about 450Ap to get

Anyone know how much it cost to upgrade L per exp fodder?

My wife Akazukin is so cute.

Sure is

Added to the guild list.

5,880 gold

I was 50/50 on Kaguya and sleeping beauty, now I'm only into beauty while waiting for the mermaid.

Her reasoning for sleep is just a thinly veiled NEET analogy. She's just unlucky enough to live in a world without the internet.

If you've got over 50 silver medals, buy the SS fire puppet, it gives you 64 medals back when you combine it with the free one you got on launch.

Literally no reason not to do it.

Why dose she wear armor ?

You don't have to waste effort to dodge attacks if you can just tank them.

Neat! Thanks for sharing

>fucking up bane posting.
user what are you doing.

Sweet, thanks

If someone can't even be bothered to get the syntax right, I'm not giving them their funny meme answer.

So how does the gacha medal trading work? If I buy weapon I won't get character and vice versa?

Yes. You should only buy the weapon, it's overall a greater boost to score, and if you do eventually roll the character, you'll get a dupe weapon too.

If you buy the character, then if you roll it later you'll have effectively lost a weapon. Only buy characters if you've already bought every character SS weapon, and your medals are expiring tomorrow.

Yes it's all separate purchases. Gotta pick between SS or job

Not really, you should buy arcana first. Dupe weapons / weapon fusing dose not worth bothering too much, it is good for A->S-SS tier weapons because you can get very decent dmg with max fuse. But for the job weapons it is shit after you evolve them into L. Just because the price of upgrade L is so retarded.
I have cinder +2, and don't bother with upgrade after got it to 65 iirc.

You're talking from a week one standpoint here. The eventual goal is a full set of L weapons upgraded to max.

If nothing else, fusing high rank weapons gets you a lot of medals.

But if you think long term you will get more SS weapons to L sooner or later, but gacha arcanas are only available now and higher level arcanas are probably only going to come from desire medals too.

You can roll more SS weapons, but you can't roll more job levels, so from a long term point of view investing in arcanas should still be better, especially if you are F2P and have a limited amount of gems to invest in the gacha.

STOP MAKING SENSE I JUST BOUGHT ALICE STAFF IN GACHA FUCK THIS POWER LEVEL BULLSHIT FUCK THIS SCAM WEAPON PROGRESSION FUCK YOU GBF IS BETTER THAN THIS PILE OF SHIT

I don't see arcanas ever becoming overly limited, honestly. Any time they put a level 2 up for sale, they'll have the level 1 up alongside it.

But desire medals are very limited if you don`t spend money and they are the only currency that can purchase the arcanas.

A few of the currently available ones due to the rate up starting gacha, you mean. There are other arcanas you can get with other types of medal.

But those aren't for the gacha only jobs.

I feel comfy while grinding for an L upgrade materials for alice sword. user, why would you buy her staff if it drops in gacha like there is no tomorrow, i just use it to upgrade superior weapons like cinder sword.

lewd pino for 500 is the only medal job iirc

Why are we playing this obviously trash game?

jokes on you user, were all just pretending to play

Taro writing shit for Terra Battle now. Maybe people will understand this game isn't special or anything

I have no clue what I'm doing, I hope I figure it out one day.

EXP IS UP

How do you get silver medals?
I'm rank 56 and i've only 4 even though I have been doing a lot of stuff

EXP IS DOWN

We had a go with casters.

>tfw exp comes up right when you're about to rank up, but not quite close enough that expending your existing AP will rank you up

Finally got that damn S rank event Nightmare

Guys I think I have a slight obsession with Alice and Akazukin. Is that wrong?

same, I finally had the time to evolve all armour to S to get 50k power.

>thinking with your dick
>wrong

I just clean in this scenario since it'll fully cap me out

I just opted with spamming Mission 3 with the 1% chance until it dropped.

>Didn't flew so well.
they clear it anyway

I can't stop thinking about 's description of Akazukin riding me to her adorable heart's content. We're all in this together bro

When will it be casters' turn to be good?

For what it's worth, casters have a far easier time building up raw stats thanks fo the 2 SSRs we were given early on (3 0nce PokeLabo get their shit together and fix Colosseum)

My willpower to not spend is crumbling fast bros, I need that Alice Cleric smiling at me on the home screen

>tfw need that third SS to finally reach 50k

I mean Red Hood Cleric, fuck. See, I can't even think straight.

Just $30 wouldn't hurt, right? You'd still respect me, right?

I'd respect you for having best waifu

Cleric Snow White is so cute.

Do you really want to spend money on a game that may die by the end of this year? If the answer is yes then go ahead.

Everyone thought Granblue would die when it first came out.

Remember to spend money to help keep this game afloat!

So you have that alice sword huh
Teach me how to get those 500 medals

I want to know my self, because i do not know why i had 500 medals.
Yes i have, will do it to L tomorrow or when ever aqua event, betrayed /pino/ tho by not going with lewd pino job

>Granblue
I never played, but they have own cafe.

Git gut

I will try.

You get a bunch from combining SS weapons.