What does Veeky Forums think of 3G Eclipses?

What does Veeky Forums think of 3G Eclipses?

I always loved it's interior.

so many vents

Circular vents are the shizzle.

>fwd

yeah they're shit

disgusting

trash. just get a civic for 3k.

>trash
Leave now busrider

I have one. I bought it at 200k miles from a hispanic who riced it. It was a car. Got me from point A to point B and the ride was sort of nice. It slowly fell apart though, although I'm not sure that's a testament to Mitsu build quality or just the result of mistreatment from previous owners. Basically, it's a cheap, around town (don't take it on road trips) car that will make you feel cooler (is anyone buying that?) than a Civic or a Corolla. Get the manual too.

Definitely Mitsu build quality.

They've grown on me
I used to hate this generation because to me it was signalling the end of Mitsubishi giving a shit about America, but I got to drive one and they really surprised me
After researching the car and checking forums it seems that the 6G72 is indestructible as well as the 4G64 Sirius II motor
Best parts are that you can swap the 6G75 into a GT or since the 4G64 is basically a stroked 4G63, you can swap the Turbo DOHC head and use the manifolds and other turbo parts from a 2G DSM to make it turbo, also you can swap the rear subframe from a 2G AWD DSM and the divetrain bits and make it AWD if you so fancy

They're not bad cars if you research them

3G and 4G are eye candy near the mitsubishit Eclipse Cross

Smash Mouth the car.

Explain pls

it's funny because it looks like shit

Thought it was a gta v screenshot until I expanded the image.
Cant say its a car I resent Australia not getting (although the fto isnt much nicer)

Okay cars, to me it's basically a sporty looking econobox. Not actually a sports car really. Slow, nothing special about their suspension or anything.

a 02 GS was my 2nd car years ago. I put a bunch of stock dsm stuff on it (manifold, turbo, intercooler, injectors). Just had a supra fuel pump, apexi SAFC for tuning though prob coulda been safer than that. Car was a bit quicker then and somewhat fun to drive. It killed the stock clutch and i put in a better one and sold it cause trans was starting to grind at high rpm shifts.

Took 21k of pretty hard driving. I'd guess it was making like 250whp which i think is good for a fun daily. It ran 13.4@106 with street tires

>Thought it was a gta v screenshot until I expanded the image.
Cannot unsee now.

gonna go home and play gta V now

Was never sold here, but I like the look of them. I suspect if they were sold here I'd hate them because it's a FF NA 2-door coupe; shit cunts on their P's would flock to them because they're not drift-taxed and look sporty, and P-platers are the niggers of the road.

Thats a nice chrysler sebring op

I own an 01 RS in automatic and have always enjoyed it. It's only 140hp, and the peak torque is at like 3300 rpm, but they're neat cars if you don't mind it being a bit slower than it looks. Its top speed is 120 mph though which isn't bad for what it is.

They have tons of leg room (6'1" and I fit fine), plus mine is the dark red, and I've only ever seen like two around town in the same color so that's neat. They're also easy to work on for little shit in my experience, and pretty much every bolt on the thing is either 8, 10, or 12 mm.The biggest downside I'd say is how much they like to rust, and they salt the shit out of the roads in the winter where I live.

did they fix the overheating issue in those gens?

Absolutely not. My radiator and head gasket both blew in the same week

I never had an overheating issue
Maybe take better maintenance of your car, Jamal

Chek'd. I never had an issue

I meant as in comparison to the last generation eclipses

I dont own an eclipse Eduardo