Nice

>muh country
Why are Camus archetypes the best?

Gonzalez is /our boy/

Azura a best

Ka

ck

they're hot as FUCK, have the best class, and the best armor designs

Should I 5 star Xanax or wait until I get a good Wood?
I already have Eldigan but I want another red cav.

serika

Morph banner when?

>cute one note stalker
Fixed. The ugly one is Tharja.

Celica has a nice butt.

We already had cannons 27 years ago familie

Kill yourself. Nobody wants you here you lousy spic.

>short ugly hair like a boy
Yeah she's ugly

>I will never play with FemCorrin's feet
She'd probably be really into it too.

fuck this dude and fuck this gaiden chapter

>Nearly every Anna from every game she's appeared in has a distinct different look despite similarities.
>Even mobile Anna has a different look
>Warriors is just FE14 Anna with a beret on

Bravo KT.

tarina's boots are Veeky Forums as fuck

I want to rape Reinhardt.

Atlas class?

>disliking short hair
it looks cute on her

Would you let her watch?

>hot as FUCK, have the best class, and the best armour designs
No arguments here.

at least she has potential, thargarbage would have to lose those stupid pigtails and also get plastic surgery on her face to look good

Katarina:
Chris, this war will soon be over, won't it?

Chris:
Yes. We'll win. And then we'll usher in an age of peace, led by Prince Marth.

Katarina:
Yes... Chris, I'm happy I could be with you thus far. Ever since I first met you... The memories of our time together are my dearest treasures. They're precious to me...

Chris:
You don't need to give those memories that much importance. Katarina, you'll be with me for now on, too... We'll build many more happy memories together.

Katarina:
Yes, Chris...

Chris:
The war council is about to start. Let's go, Katarina.

Katarina:
Ah, yes. T-there's something I need to do... It won't take long, I'll be there later.

Chris:
Alright.

Katarina:
... ...Chris... I like you, Chris. E-er... I don't mind not being your first. Or even if you like other girls, Chris... If you talk to me every now and then... Just by doing that, you'll make me happy. So... Chris...

Chris:
Katarina?

Katarina:
Eek! A-ah... I-I'm s-sorry! Chris, um, see you later!

I love this cute illiterate ruski.

>just wants to be alone
>Hector kills him

does rein have a tiny dick that corresponds to his hands, or does he have a tremendous dong that makes up for his tiny hands?

mage for the big dick sagittae strats

>just pulled my 5th roy this month

FUCK OFF

What happened to Reinhardt orb guy. You pussy out on us and run away with your leftover orbs?

Cima?

They call him Thundercock for a reason, user.

>under Medeus' rule: technology advances to the point where soldiers have mobile cannon ballistae
>under Marth and his descendants' rule: technology regresses, lose the ability to make ballistae, humanity never progresses in thousands of years
Medeus was the better ruler.

Faye deserves happiness.

>being mad you keep getting the best lord

She's not illiterate she merely struggles at speaking a language different than her own

>Not liking short hair on a girl just because she reminds you of guy.

You don't need to hide anything user, It's fine if you're gay. You don't need to keep those feelings locked up.

cav is a no, archer is ok. mage has some utility and sagittae memes, soldier is double no and dread fighter is another one in a sea of df, but df is best class anyway

Will there ever be another green mage horse?

trip back on Luis

That's not a Camus you stupid cuck

I wouldn't mind too much if one of them was at least a 5*.

No she doesn't.

The size of his cock is irrelevant. I'll be raping his asspussy while pulling his hair.

Katarina is a cu-

I VANT ATHENA

What the fuck am I looking at.

not at all

Son of a bitch I love how Eldigan looks and he's another Camus for the stable. Plus as a unit he seems rad.
But for fuck's sake I just 5*'d Xander and gave him skills. I don't need another red horse but I'm probably gonna dump all the orbs I get my hands on the Fury banner.

Petrine isn't really a Camus she's kind of just a bitch
she is hot though

I like Hana

what happened with FayeAnon?

Use her or pass her Wo Dao+ to +atk -def Severa

a well feasted blade

tie

Get off the internet Julius

Suht up Julius, you'll be a red tome and get fucked by the Thundercock if you ever get into Heroes.

kris' growths

Guy from last thread who got Jeorge. Didn't get Reinhardt but got some good skill fodder like 4* Odin and Catria and some other shitters.

*unsheathes katana*

I miss Faye user

What about Atlas as a Berserker?

How do I treat this piping hot piece off +Atk archer ass right?

I want to do right by him, and I have no idea what build I need

I'm going to protect Reinhardt from all those scary high res mages and Hector!!!

why wasn't ursula green? the only tome she ever uses is excalibur, THE signature green tome

More like one of shittiest. All characters who fall under that archetype are fucking idiots and rely on shit writing and forced drama to seem sympathetic. Especially Xander who's one of the worst written people in the series.

exploded from eating too much cock

You get him on like the second to last chapter of the game and he only gets one levelup anyways

>Borderland sword
But Athena has a shield

this grandpa is still potent

His hands make his dick look big.

Julius-sama~

Fuck you, I laughed so hard you almost made me spit my food out.

>only one level up allowed
wew

What special should I give to Cecelica? Planning to run her w/ TA if I can roll it but also considering blade tomes.

Anew (Again)
Range : 2
Allows the target to move again
Yumina prf ;)

what would be a better way of getting to know her:
dealing with her bitchiness over technically making cockura cry, upfront?
or kidnapping her and making her cum over and over in a dark basement until she likes you "nontraditionally"?

The god of FE6 reverse recruitment

She's a more Camus-y Camus than the actual Camus in PoR, Bryce. Petrine is 'muh country' where Bryce is 'muh royal bloodline.' Bryce is also the most forgettable of the Daein Riders, people even remember Lanvega because his daughter is absolute hot garbage.

>Awakening shit on all the time.
>New Mystery ignored despite being proto Awakening and even worse in some regards

Grandpa hypocrisy at it's finest.

the reason to play fe6 reverse recruitment

>+hp -def
give that wo dao+ and memebow to the green remover

Is my Kris supposed to get 4-5 stat growths per level?

this is why fe6 reverse recruitment is the best thing to come out of the community

me too

So what the fuck does 100+% mean?
That he gets fucking 2 stats per level?

That will never happen but healers are literally one or two good staves away from being relevant.

I don't even use my eldigan, I either use my Xander or my Cain instead.

This. I find Kris worse than Robin.

when will people realize that everyone openly showing frustration towards his trip and giving him attention is just encouraging him to keep it on

To tripfags, it's amusing as shit when they can just put a name on and say a few bad things and everyone loses their mind. Nothing is encouraging them to stop, you win the game by not playing and I don't know why people don't seem to get it.

The first