Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2536
Honey edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (July 7th)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_P0NnMHsI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So will Entities get Links?

>Incest Monsters
Lewd.

>synchro summon using water, earth, and light
>blocks your path with a set nine solemns of the yang zing
What do, /dng/?

I wouldn't expect a link-1 that's norden but i'm sure it will be something

Kaiju

>not sitting on denglong
scrub

>a single set trap
Lemme activate raigeki, then dark hole and then i OTK your fucking moron face. At least run Zefra w/yangzing goodstuff splashed because setting Zefra strike and 2 paths is better than the puny field you mentioned.

Oh and you didn't blocked dark so fluffals can sack you out

>opening dark hole + raigeki
i doubt you're gonna otk with that 4 card hand bud

It only took 3 days to get to a another thread

>Link era in the TCG will start next month
>always used Ygopro to practice
>no links in Ygopro
>duelingbook has the same problem as DN, cheating with ruling misconceptions

What the fuck Percy.

Where were you when billy brake was suspended for six months?

>cheating with ruling misconceptions
Just like every tournament
:^)

I know that, but because I'm getting back into the game again Ygopro allows me to memorize what works and what's illegal. With that info I've been able to spot illegal plays in real life. But with Links and all, I'm having a hard time adjusting back to playing against people.

what the fuck is that

FRIGHTFUR PATCHWORK FUCKING WHEEEEEEN

when you shut up about it

Huh?

Its not like fluffals will suddenly be good with it.

Julia is a bitch
but what happen?

collusion for worlds points

at :30

tl;dr he's been playing in random regionals for worlds points, in one of these regionals he got matched up with his gf who gave him the win because he wanted the points

Damn, he's going to miss worlds. How fucking stupid do you have to be to admit to cheating on video?

>zoodiacs still topping
what does the deck even do anymore?

this i wonder

Masturbate as per usual. It's just not as fulfilling.

goes +12 on turn 1

chakanine is next,

solitaire for massive field advantage before the opponent even gets their turn, like the rest of the best decks to ever grace your shit game since Teledad

They're not; the decks that topped are still using Broadbull.

What I'm more interested in is how decks like Zefra and Majespecter are topping instead; it's as if people are adamant not to use Links despite the format.

atvaizz?

>Nuthin personnel, kidd....

rota here

This is an okay Hieratic Timelord Kaiju Cyber Angel Nekroz Dark Synchro deck, but I've seen better Hieratic Timelord Kaiju Cyber Angel Nekroz Dark Synchro decks out there. You should look up the topping lists for Hieratic Timelord Kaiju Cyber Angel Nekroz Dark Synchro decks and go from there.

rato here

He's Lion Ted now.

I hope they cancel this because it is strait bs as much time and money he puts in this game it's ridicules that they would do this after making him the master duelist and we all know that he was probably going to be our best chance to beat Japan and others but I guess we are going to have to wait almost 2 years before that happens which is pathetic to see them strip it from him at the finish line makes me sick and to all of those people calling him a cheater he had never cheated that one whiptail summon on live stream was a mistake after he played for 10+ rounds anybody who watches him play he always tells his opponent when they messed up and let them take it back. This all just makes me sick.

Lavalval Chain goes to 1, how does the game change?

Infernity finds a way to start topping again

nice led copy

best redemption arc of the season desu

lol shill

cheaters should be punished, period

>ygopro follow Cybeast Diablosis
Stop it cunt. I-it is not confirmed yet

Leviair is enough for me. How about Launcher to 2 but errata so can only summon Infernity monster?

>money he puts in this game
he hardly puts money into the game

>but errata so can only summon Infernity monster?
>You can send this card to the Graveyard, then target up to 2 "Infernity" monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon them
??????????????????????????????

R8 my Fluffs

You don't need 3 Frightfur Fusion, 2 is enough (and most people only use 1). Also don't think you need KotS with Patchwork. You could put in a Frightfur Reborn as an extra Chain target, and Cat and/or Rabbit for more recursion and more opportunities to dodge Strike. Also can consider Frightfur Factory since Chain can search it. Overall though this is for a non-existent format since Links will be out by the time we get Patchwork, so it's harder to judge it.

>3 kots AND 3 patchwork
>predaplants
>3 frightfur fusion
>no owl
>2 frightfur sheep
fix it

>Cat and/or Rabbit for more recursion and more opportunities to dodge Strike
it doesnt dodge strike in the tcg

Cat, Rabbit, and Penguin do, but Chain does not.

What synchro decks are viable after link format?

All of them assuming level eater and gofu get ignored by the tcg banlist

and galaxy eyes tzokin
I was thinking on change djinn quenn and heartland draco for something else... but what?

The same ones as now.

bruh i want tewart to kill the zoodiac misus engine xdddd

Are you a nigger?

Shut up Billy you cheating slut

how retarded would it be to bring a bes deck to my locals? i've never been there but i assume everyone's playing zoo, do you think they'd get a decent laugh out of it at least?

You won't know unless you check it out. Mine is pretty laid back, with people bringing silly decks like Crystrons and Galaxy-Eyes and Sharks and Dragon Rulers.

Why can't you beat Zoo with BES?

i did once, but the guy was playing brilliant fusion and some other weird shit

Then just have zoo themselves die. They add nothing of value to the game.

Why is the Yugituber scene so shit now? It's either clickbait or forced drama shit.

Which ones are you watching?

Because they realized they can manipulate the secondary market by telling their subscribers to buy a certain card (that they just so happened to have already stocked up on themselves). It's all about money now.

It is hard to win with BES at all

t. BES player

>ABCs got third in the only tournament that mattered
Is there no way to truly kill these cucks

How do you deal with Chaos Giant and Ancient Gears in general? I either need a Solemn or I'm fucked, so I'm looking for more options.

Cloudians

Cat & Rabbit are *excellent* one-ofs, run both.
Sheep a shit.
Sabres a shit, run 1.
>3 Wings
2 Wings is enough.
Run 3 Twin Twisters

The Chinese confuse me

castel, or any monster effect removal for that matter, fucks chaos giant hard

You probably won't survive long enough to Castel it. You'd need something with a quick effect like Drident or Rafflesia.

why did people hate ABCs again?

>You probably won't survive long enough to Castel it.

what kinda shitty pet deck are you playing that can't get 2 level 4s on board after one battle phase

Is Odd eyes synchron on Ygopro ,yet?

>4500 ATK
>Can attack all monsters
>Piercing
>Immune to S/T
>Negates all monsters during the battle phase
>Implying you won't lose the turn it's summoned

if you don't commit too many monsters to the board he's barely a problem, plus the setup is easy to negate. also
>kaijus

Finally finished my raccoon extra deck. Some of these sellers were so fucking slow.

Can I still deal with Giant using Rafflesia if my opponent has Fortress on his field?

Is that a secret Frozen Fitzgerald?

Yeah dude

Nice, that's a nice looking card.

Time-Space, Floodgate, and Deep Dark Trap Hole should still work in that case. Once Chaos Giant is actually summoned I think Fortress stops covering for Hound's effect.

Do you guys think monster reborn will ever come off the list?

they changed the wording for a "counter" but still nothing

>specific counters to cards will never exist again

>Swing for massive damage with ziel gigas
>Opponent things he survived the onslaught
>Gustav Max for game
Holy fuck this deck is degenerate, you have so many searching and recycling tools and Ziel Gigas spins without targetting. Shame that it bricks stupidly hard and Storming Mirror Force cna fuck you up

How do I find casual games on dueling book? Do I ask here or is there a group I can join or something? Randoms are rude and impatient and people get mad in ranked.

post deck

deck

Post QLIngy

Been tweaking my Pure Machine Cyber Dragon deck as of late, practicing in YGOPro (albeit only against the AI and one friend - no randoms). I'm pretty happy with this so far, but I'm curious if you guys have any advice about it, before I start taking it to locals in a couple months.

Use storming mirror force, the regular mirror force is a bad idea to use, and replace lightning vortex with Raigeki.
Replace one Cyber End dragon, i doubt you need two, you could put a Constellar Pleiades or another synchro since you run two vylon tetra

even if qlis are garbage i still love my jew robots

This is a deck I'm also running in real life, I'm not shelling out $28 for Raigeki. I do intend on letting go of one of the Cyber End Dragons, but I'll probably just wait until the new Cyber Dragon fusion comes out in October to see if that would be a better replacement. Never even looked at Storming Mirror Force before, I'll give it a shot.

I personally think Qli's were always shit, backrow carried their back, turbo'ing out Towers turn 1 was a bad idea because there were various outs to Towers back then, i NEVER saw a Qliphort playing not having backrow in turn 1, there was always one or two floodgates or a solemn warning.

Side note, you should add kaijus, more specifically, jizukiru since CRP searches it and its a LIGHT machine so it doesn't make Solidarity a dead-draw, although topdecking that card and you have no hand is going to be a pain in the dick.

>An honest youth who has equipped himself with the remains of his enemy
>Having long since admired the "Star Hero" told in stories
>accepted quest from random Fairy
>have a little sister
This is not going to end well

So replace Electromagnetic Turtle and Cyber Dragon Zwei with 2 Jizukiru? Trying it now.