/utg/ - Undertale general

Protect the Flowe Edition

Previous Timeline:Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12527236/1/Muffet-s-Circus-Show
youtube.com/watch?v=9PugTK_vRIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7lpn1_ZLIIA
youtube.com/watch?v=zye8hDFmjV0
youtube.com/watch?v=7WLr6VSMq1k
archiveofourown.org/works/7915720/chapters/24824376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I STILL WANNA FUCK FLOWEY

I knew there were Jerryfags in this thread! He just got a tattoo of Flowey.

My parents abandoned me as a teenager.

Since it's the start of a new thread I thought I'd ask: Does anyone know who the artist of this is? I have no clues except that the picture is of a print sold at otakon 2016.

No you don't

I never knew my mother, she ran away before I was born.

What are you gonna do, stop me?

kissu the flowe

Wow, did she at least leave a note on your test tube?

Chara
>falls into the Underground, immediately helped by a kind, caring person
>gets adopted by the royal family, hailed as the hope of the Underground, loved by all
>only real indication that they had a bad past, if you don't adopt dindu circular logic, is one line of dialogue.

Frisk
>Falls into the underground, has to get up on their own
>first person they meet tries to kill them.
>has to endure multiple attempts on their life during their journey through the Underground, including the pain of being attacked or even dying.
>has to prove themself to everyone they meet, put effort into earning their friends
>even people they befriend end up leaving them for dead/ compromising their safety/ threatening them.
>wear a worn, old bandage when they fall, suggesting prior injury and neglect
>Even the most pacifist methods might have a dark backstory. You know who is good at appeasing people who are trying to hurt or kill them? Someone who had a lot of practice.

How come Chara is the uwu fandom woobie, who suffered the most out of everyone?

Yes.

subjective.

Here's a neat fanfic I read

fanfiction.net/s/12527236/1/Muffet-s-Circus-Show

I dunno what you are talking about, it's either Frisk, Chara, Asriel, or Asgore depending on who you ask. The fandom isn't some hivemind.

Heya, Pep Pizza.

Anyways, neat fanfic. It was pretty cute. I probably would have enjoyed it more though if I didn't read it expecting something terrible to happen.

Why's that?

Incidentally, I'm not the one who wrote it, but I am the one who requested it

Akapo...

Chico...

Vic Boss!

Usually when a relatively unknown fic is recommended without much of an explanation here, I assume there's a twist or turn for the worst.

It didn't help that the note in the beginning of the story mentions Muffet asking someone to put on a special grand finale, so I immediately assumed it's gonna end in someone being eaten or something.

But that might just be me.

YAMANASHI, I WILL SET YOU ON FIRE

BROTHER!

LIQUID!

I want to ____ Chara!

clothe

No that's wrong

Ignore

No!

FUG

remove

*deletes thread*

Some /pol/ack janitor moved us to /trash/ and got their ass grilled over it
Fun day

Yes!

Actually this is better!

Stop talking about your precious soccer star, talk about Burgerpants the real soccer mvp

Evenin

Hey

kissing flowey sexually!

Are you evil, /utg/?

Evil? Your evil is my good. I am Anonymous the Destroyer. Where I tread, I leave nothing but cum and memes... I find that good!

Where are the boobers?

I embrace neither the hatred of the dark side or the selflessness of the light side, for both are foolish in their own right. I embrace myself. I fight not for power or for others, but for myself and what I care about. I fight with the passion for what I hate and for what I love. I am neither Sith nor Jedi. I am Revan, and I have embraced the true force. Your reign is done, Vitiate.

The realm of boobers is Toriel's domain

Chara is a dude dude

Uh, no, dude

That's a man babe

No.

Evil?

youtube.com/watch?v=9PugTK_vRIQ

Real monsters and men do not refer to their cum as 'cummies' also winners don't do drugs

mostly just edgy

I want Asgore's warm goopy cummies all over my back!

100% wrong

You sissyboi

Is cummies an instrument?

No, but the force is.

Is Revan still considered canon in current Disney overlord format? I know that in their 3d Star Wars show they mentioned Malichor V.

The Mandalorian Wars were confirmed, so I think Revan is canon by proxy because he was such an integral part to it. However, he will probably be like Delta Squad and maybe get one cameo in one episode of a spinoff TV series. He had a deleted reference in the Clone Wars animated series.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lpn1_ZLIIA

Huh. How about that, that's good to know he's still in the lore. Shame about the rest of the "EU"

nerds

cute nerds

demonic and angelic nerds

let's just hope that this Chara doesn't take after the lil fella caretaker Chara bepis.

He's a powerbottom so his dick hardly matters

I bet my left kidney you'll all laugh at this
youtube.com/watch?v=zye8hDFmjV0

>error, pebis

Okay, you got me

OMG UNDERTALE IS GETTING PORTED OVER TO THE PS4
>his theme musicbox locket

This is like what helptale was supposed to be...?

no, helptale is from scratch, UT corruptions is just modding it to randomize all of the audio, dialog, & sprites

t that was good, get a load of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=7WLr6VSMq1k

Wumbo Wumpus

Chara burpfic?

Wumbo Wumpus

I want Chara to be happy.

Good evening, those of you in the same or an adjacent timezone as mine. The next and final chapter of "Chara is a Drunken Bitch", "An Ending", is now available for those interested in vomit-based humor. Read it here:

archiveofourown.org/works/7915720/chapters/24824376

In this chapter, Frisk does a poor Michael Jackson impersonation, Chara throws up like... thirty goddamn times, and TurkeyJerky makes ecto genitalia cannon.

Thanks for reading, those of you who did so. As for the rest of you, I hope you [s]go to hell[/s] enjoy the rest of your night.

Thanks user. It's been a journey.

Wow. What's next in your future?

Night /utg/
Maybe drawings or lewdfic or practice lewds tomorrow

Goodnight, user!

Godnight Maybe Sexual Predator Goy. Dream of gotelad.

Wait, if Frisk and Chara had a kid would it be a Nephalem?

Gin. A lot of gin. Besides that, beer. And rum. Probably. And maybe a little cocaine, if my special lady friend acquires some more.

Seriously, tho, I have an excess of ideas for stories I'd like to write, but a lack of motivation and especially time. I'd like to keep writing, but I'm not really feeling it anymore. Guess time will tell.

Well, it was nice to read your stuff, and I hope you find the will to keep going.

>Will
I think you mean Drive________

Yep

I'm going to post a Fish.
Is that alright with you?

Yes!

haha more like CARP

Of course, as long as I get to post her cool skeleton friend too.

mm hmm

wait, if Asgore could literally make it impossible for you to spare or run away from him, why didn't Undyne do the same thing when she wanted to kill you with passion when she first met you?

It's the king's special ability to fuck with your buttons

Asgore is an experience child murderer, Undyne is not.

check out this sick burn

How to roleplay as Chara?

grind
min-max

dindu muffin