wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10
GL Update #8: youtu.be/aZpESXSnOmo

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84
youtu.be/L1sl-YoMi3Q

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_ipWtjyuIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lyse

Daily reminder that all BE pulling is meme pulling, and RK pulling is only sometimes pulling.

Oh and Vayne sucks dick or whatever.

Dissidia wishlist boys lets do this.

Reminder: Tilith is overrated and powercreeped by Rikku, perspective new players should wait until the free 11x and g5* 11x and for the love of god do not kill yourself rerolling for cid. There are plenty of good 5* bases and all content can be cleared just fine without him.

I want to ara her aras.

Are there new characters coming to mobius soon ?

curious on who the mystery heroine is

For battle tower I'm definitely not picking sarah so it's between echo or meia for me

Reminder that Cid is necessary to beat content, but Tilith isn't.

Don't do it. People will just get more depressed when their favorites aren't added. The 3 on 3 system is awful anyway.

Reminder that you need both :^)

You forgot the Men and Women of the Hour lucky draws.

>Cid is necessary to beat content
This is 110% false.

There's only one right choice and its named Echo.

JP is getting an archer class. and from what I gathered it's female.
But I do't know it that's what the tower event is about.

>the imperil/curaga/burst+ draws are replaced with men of the hour/women of the hour/xiv relics only lucky draws
Would you still pull

Wouldn't have pulled either way, rk is shit.

Absolutely. My policy is to pull on all lucky draws and only do full price draws on banners with relics for my five favorite characters. With four of those five being likely to be on those banners (one of them already confirmed), they're among the most desirable banners I've ever seen, much better than the fest luckies (for my preferences anyway).

You're a cuck, so you should definitely choose Sarah.

>they actually did it
I was only half expecting her, but I'm glad. I think she's one the best designs from XV, maybe we'll her in Dissidia eventually, too.

Cid is necessary and Tilith isn't unless I happen to pull her too in which case she's also necessary

get it right

I hope Ultrosposter is safe and warm and not hanging from a rope after going broke chasing Beatrix relics with no results.

>If i post the grapes meme for long enough, surely it will become true

>Cid is necessary

Only for shitty players who can't win without memeing. Git gud and learn how to win without relying on divine ruination chains.

I dropped 300 mythril on the last set of XIV banners, and only half of the men/women of the hour banners interested me to begin with. I have almost nothing for imperils, and could really use those for jumpstarts/multiplayer.

Well, I skipped barth because I thought he'd be hard, but then there was this...

snorefest. only had to S/L once because I wasn't paying attention to Wall

We need one showing global master race and jpshitters.

I'm picked meia i like her voice

I feel like I'm the only one here who thinks her outfit is overdesigned even by Final Fantasy standards. Her face is cute though and I like her attitude.

why do you keep reposting this? I had a chuckle at the first time but it's not funny anymore.

>master race cucks you from 5*s and forces you to sell your home to get your Tilith.
>manlet gives you free mythril and half priced draws.

What did they put her in?

t. RKcuck

lmao keep crying about your shitty game

We don't know if we'll have spear mastery by then, and even if we do she's not really capable of surviving his AoEs without buffs.
Her reraise only takes her to 90% after the nuke. She's too frail to handle the rest while stacking her ATK that high.

>why do you keep reposting this?
>yeah maybe
>suck my cock dude
>awoo
>Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong
>Sephiroth is UGLY
>etc

muh RK vs BE flamewars

>not even CM

Keep uglyanon outta this

I actually play BE you goddamn idiot.

>forces you to sell your home to get your Tilith.
I got her with five tickets, git gud
>manlet gives you free mythril and half priced draws.
He's like a leprechaun after you find the gold pot

Except the pot has no bard motes, skips collabs, skips skills, skips shared SB relics that make content easier, etc.

NO AWOO

>RKcuck this desperate he starts pretending he doesn't play the inferior game

LMAO

Tifa's tifas is just as bad a meme add it to the list

>Bragging
>Not CM
LMAO

TWO FINAS
W
O
F
I
N
A
S

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!!

thing is that these posts can be easily ignored and don't really affect the quality of the thread. this "BE vs RK" console wars shit is just childish and incites more shitposting.

im a newfriend to this game

>it's shitposting hour again

>He's like a leprechaun after you find the gold pot
>Except the pot has no bard motes, skips collabs, skips skills, skips shared SB relics that make content easier, etc.
"What are we doing today, Dr.Mog?"

DELET THIS

>thing is that these posts can be easily ignored and don't really affect the quality of the thread
nice personal opinion, but wrong

Which FF character do you reckon is the easiest?

Suck my cock dude.

Don't worry about them pham, I'll cover this for you

you leave etc out of this

In 15 for whatever reason all of my photos are blank. When I go to view them it's just all black. Should I delete them to make room or is there some way to save the photos?

Also, I need a good guide on where to find fish in XV. Every guide I find have the fish listed in alphabetical order. I would like one with it listed in the order it shows up in the fishing log because I don't know the names of the fish I don't have.

Reminder that Tilith is hands down the best healer in the game and it's time already for you to kys once and for all

wew, this came down to the wire, I'm not as good as all you pro veterans yet. All the mitigation wore off at the end due to my breakers either being confused or too busy doing damage, Relm got bullied for over 9000 damage, everyone else still had their last stand that they could pop to survive to see the final blow dealt. I can finally unlock my waifu's first legend materia, I'm so excited! Anyone know what the Mired in Crisis fights are gonna be like? I've got a huge thirst for 5* motes now.

Congrats buddy, you deserve it!

at the campfire when prompto shows off his photos for the day... you choose which to keep or not keep.

You probably didn't keep shit... or maybe it's all corrupted somehow.

>Bonus MP raid for VI Fiend will use a damaging single-target version of ultimate dispel when hit with holy attacks
hehe bwoi

Reminder that DC refia is, without a doubt, the greatest healer in the game.

The first one is FF8 Ultima and the last one is Sephiroth
again

Will SBs trigger the counter?

Initial soul break casts shouldn't, but burst commands most likely will. It can also randomly nullify an element whenever it wants, so there's that

>picking the one that smells like fish

for me, it is ayaka. the best brave exvius healer

>Tilith is hands down the best healer in the game
Not even close.

>Tilith Base Stats:
2792 HP /182 MP /154 SPR /106 DEF
Can't use two skills at the same turn.
Can't equip weapons, you need to waste a materia slot just to equip one.
No innate ailment resists, another slot wasted for Ribbon.

>Ayaka Base Stats:
3438 HP /200 MP /154 SPR /120 Def
Can equip weapons from the get go.
Can revive and heal at the same turn
Innate resist to the most relevant ailments.

Do I even need to talk about CG Fina?
>tfw you fell for the Tilith meme because you're an impatient fuck who can't think ahead

Threadly reminder to yeah maybe suck my ugly yams, awoo!

5*

Do Full Throttle bosses have the same stats as their A+ counterparts?

>impatient fuck who can't think ahead
And a better healer will come out after CG FIna down the line, welcome to power creep, newfaggot

You're supposed to get the bext thing available at the moment, not be a cuck and to wait forever for the one thing you know will come out in the future, by the time that arrives to global JP will have an even more broken healer

Is it shitposting hour? Namedrop time

Curty

>get home, grab wifi again
>popup from RK
>Stormblood event!
>huh
>get in game, nothing

Well okay then.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_ipWtjyuIM

Dark souls 2

Go home Hinton

If you were to be teleported to FFTA universe, and could choose the race you become when you get there.
Why would you choose to be a Viera?

Nu Mou are cute! CUTE!!!

I for one am not going to wait on a 5*.
I'm certainly not going to wait on two 5*s. Also, they're not "in the game" yet, for GL.

Bangaa and Nu Mou are UGLY.
Humes are boring
and Moogles are dumb as fuck.

Calculating lapis reserves on undone missions plus current Lanzelt and Dirnado only yields 2360 lapis. Praying for Olderion and Zoldaad.

>maybe it's all corrupted somehow.
I have 196 photos I kept a lot. But both my and my brothers game they just show up blank.

>looks exactly like Prompto, freckles and all
>except he's bald
W-Was that user right about all MTs looking like Prompto?

Do you think if I went to /cgl/ I could find a girl willing to dress up as Bartz?

so it's apparently the 20th anniversary of FFT.

"3z" welcome back to /ffg/ !

>oh great its another recycled event
>turns out I was a shitter back when the event first released and never got the 10% moogle
3/3 on these now, keep them coming Gumi.

no

>forgetting Gria exist

Screw all of ya'll I'm being a Dragon

time sure flies

>inb4 Prompto has a twin