youtube.com/watch?v=8lXdyD2Yzls
youtu.be/Np2tX4Ckgzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hog is fucking dead LOL

>HERE COMES T.ORBJORN

>start match
>30 seconds in
>not a single person on my team has touched the point
Why do people in this game enjoy throwing so much? I had to carry them through the entire game with gold elims.

This is a French sniper

HANZO, OP OR NOT OP?!

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20756875678

First for Mei is trash

I want to nut hard in Symmetra's cervix!!!

I'm not sure what it is but this season it feels like there's more people just fucking around without much of a care.

>3 people dead on enemy team
>teammates afrait to go in and still poking the choke

>current year
>people still use the word troll

Feels like I'm 12 again.

cute Dva pic, can I get a source? google isn't giving me anything.

This is basically my only Tracer pic but I'll put it in loving memory of Tracerposter.

MY

>tfw the flick is thicc

>Amélie "Widowmaker" Lacroix
Why is she so perfect, lads?

oh my do you want to say goodbye

>tracer + d.va babby complaining about balance
el oh el

TURRET

Old OP pic is old, and used many times already.

If you make an OP, at least find a new and interesting picture to go with it.

I asked which characters would some people want in Overwatch. So we got two offense heroes with Doom Guy and Dante, defense with Ivy, support with Morgana, flex with the Yokai Watch Kid, and I'm not sure what Yennefer would be. Looks like an OK comp.

Next six suggestions will be made into the opposing team. If you could pick another character from a different game to be in this one, who would it be?

BABY

Don't you dare to resurrect fetish OP

If bastion had .1 second transform times, to tank/turret and out, would it be broken?

don't think I've died before/starting ult as I have as bastion

also.. why can't he headshot in turret form? The spread is also fucking crazy, tighten to nerf it for low level players, reduce some damage to compensate, then allow bastion to fucking PUNISH peaking widow/pharah/hanzo when you are suppressing that corner and they barely take fucking 5 damage.

unless he has some obscene amount of damage reduction, any damage reduction is worthless or overpowered.

I think faster transformation(not .1), tighter spread/reduced damage slightly/less fall off/add crits back. Being immobile is a death sentence, being unable to crit is even more, it nearly halves damage.

Pharah is best Imouto

HOLY
FUCK
WOULD
YOU
TRY

Would Orisa be fixed if Fortify was 5 seconds long and made her immune to crits, her gun was buffed back to its old damage, and if she could project her barrier in front of her like a combination of Rein shield and D.Va DM?

Faust from Guilty Gear XXAC#R

Plague Knight

>just got to lvl 25 and start my first placement match.
>join a game where my team was already loosing 2 to 0.
>before the start of the round, half of the team already saying they were throwing the game.
>someone left and a message pops up warning anyone else wanting to leave the shit show.
great game blizzard

youtube.com/watch?v=8lXdyD2Yzls

Reaper is already in the game.

Torbjorn is just annoying as fuck to go up against, fuck attack Torbs

>Sentry builds insanely fast
>Has very short cooldown
>Instant lock-on
>OP damage
>You're FORCED to target it
>Torb is behind the wall healing it
>Finally get your team to focus it
>It's finally destroyed
>Literally 5 seconds later it's alive and level 2 again

Oh just flank the Torb?

>Sneak past everyone to flank the Torb
>One shotted by shotgun

Mr Wright from Sim City after a nuclear disaster

But does he have your strongest potions?

He got the old blizzard over-buff into over-nerf.

There was a patch that made him basically invincible in turret/tank form and increased his spread/removed headshots.

Players complained because it was horrible, so they halved the damage reduction and now he's worse than he was before.

Isaac Clarke

No that's Ana

My favorite torbjorn meme is when he wanders onto the point, pops molten core, then just builds a turret while shielding it from damage with his body

And now there's an 800 HP, 200 dps, aimbotting turret in the middle of the point

>Win a game
>Get 20 SR
>Lose a game
>Lose 40 SR
Is this a fucking joke?

>Mommy! Jesse took care of me when you were gone. He accidentally spilled water on my clothes and he recommended I take them off so I don't get hyperthermia. Then he said it was okay for me to walk around the house naked! Problem is he lost my clothes for some reason so now I can have his!

Yup, this has been happening for ages. Have a POTG I recorded where it happened saved somewhere on my computer.

>Winston in every game
>teammates are completely oblivious of a giant fat ape's presence
>can't go Torb without triggering teammates
>can't go Reaper without being slow and useless
What do

Pharah is way too much of a problem at anything below GM. It's really stupid

You know his ultimate was more durable with the armor it used to get rather than the resist it now has.

Fareeha is for loving.

Is it easy for you anons to play D.va? I played only 1 hour of her and in that time i earned the pixel and cute spray, along with several potg's. Im not trying to boast or anything, i just want to know if its this easy for everyone else.

youtu.be/Np2tX4Ckgzk

NuBastion is so fucking boring in comparison to Bastion Classic

tracer

Not trolling when I ask this question, but are you playing a support?

Supports get less SR than other people due to how easy the support heroes are, not even joking.

Please don't push your little meme channel

>tfw start season with 1700SR
>just to watch it slowly fall to 1250 while your teammates ignore you entirely

I want to stick a finger in that thigh gap

>Bastion "Classic"
>He doesn't have his own shield

I'm sure there's plenty of spaces where you could stick it in.

The video would of been great but only one problem...

The fucking stuttering and freezing is fucking annoying as hell to watch, it's like your computer can't handle playing OW and recording at the same time so you're just lagging the whole time, was like a really fast slideshow.

Those 3d models look so uncanny to me, some real Polar Express shit.

That version of Bastion was actually quite shit, you could barely turn. The shield also died to a single pharah conc

kys

Nah, they changed support SR gains because they whined on the forums about it.

I lose 10-15 SR playing Mercy and gain 20-30. It's ridiculous.

Tanks, especially reinhardt/winston have a really hard time gaining SR and lose more than they gain usually.

I remember Beta Bastion... It meant flank or die. On maps where flanking isnt that possible... GG.

You need to fix that lag if you plan on making videos, it was painful with how much stuttering was going on.

That sorceress lady from Dragon's Crown with the huge tits.
The one that made Polygon really indignant a few years ago.

There is a fundamental problem with solo queue comptetive. DPS heroes are much better for carrying and thus climbing. That means the higher you get, the more DPS mains you get. Everyone wants to play DPS because that's how they carried themselves to their current rank. Often they can't tank or heal even if they wanted to because 99% of their playtime is on Genji or Widowmaker. The exception to this are boosted Mercy mains who got to their rank because the SR system is broken. They usually cannot play anything else, and when you get 2 of them, it's an instant loss.

Blender is better.

>play rein
>get yelled at by teammates
how do I get better as rein?

>play 3v3
>in every match where they instalock Roadhog first round it's literally a 12 year old playing him

Roadhog mains.

I play tanks. I try to avoid playing healer if I can help it because I'm not exactly in a tier where people are particularly good at defending the supports (plat).

You kiss your mother with that mouth, young man?

s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-stutter

i noticed. i know its not my computer b/c the uncut footage plays smoothly. whenever i cut the footage in pieces it stutters like so. trust me its as annoying to me than it is to you

>DVA ults
>it gets stuck on a wall
>last second it clips past the doorway
>kills 3

>DVA ults and throws it in the air
>go in a building
>it explodes midair and clips my feet from the bottom corner of the doorway and over a wall in front of the door

Why does such a fucking buggy piece of shit do a one hit kill? Why not deal damage based on how much character model it hits

The fact that complete fucking retards can hold m1 and chip damage/barriers then click m2 for one second to stop all damage infinitely is so fucking annoying

That's not all, she doesn't need to reload or care about positioning, like being dropped off a cliff, that would counter her auto life

But wait

She has auto life!

That's right, if you kill her, she can still ult, follow you and shoot you in the back of the head with a projectile gun (no aiming required) then just mech up back up to full life and have her matrix back.

Oh yeah, defense matrix the most overpowered ability in the fucking game

Can beat any shoot character 1v1 like Winston because she spams matrix, and if she is bad, fly away, and if she's still shit, she just has to hold matrix up while her team carries.

Aww too bad tracer, are you getting your gun clip snap shotted and taking 20 chip??? What's that? Only 4 characters in the game can harm her and she has infinite ammo so hitting sombra is easy???

:^)

You're the one that should be yelling at teammates, m8

Set the max resolution to 720p when you upload it on to Youtube, I used to record 1080p videos and upload them to Youtube but noticed they stuttered and froze big time, after changing the upload to only upload at 720p it stopped.

>180234080

i know im trying to fix it. i thought it was a one time thing on my previous video but yeah

>tfw no nerfs in sight for both of your mains

This game makes me fucking hate humanity, and you're all arrogant cunts who have no fucking clue what you're doing.

im trying to fix it

Torb is fun. But I only use him when I know I don't have to try.

trash

>no pharah skin with exposed tummy

Remaster fucking when

>It's another "Lesbian draining my health and darting in and out" episode
Joy

Communicate with your team. Its invaluable, a Rein that lets everyone know EXACTLY when they're dropping their shield. People rely on you to keep it up. The shitty Rein players I've seen drop it willy nilly because they see the health bar getting low but fail to see how many people are shooting from behind them, relying on that shield to keep them alive. Keep your shield up, even when you think no ones behind you. They probably are.

I just want bikini suits.
Zarya needs to show abs.

Play Winston

Played 2 games this early morning and had to solo heal both of them. Both times we had a russian DPS duo stack.

>Check voice chat
>Only 2 people including myself in it

Hard to communicate when no one wants to join voice.

>Zarya needs to show abs.
This

It is actually canon that he drinks lava?

is there anyway to lower rank or ask for a rank reset? My placements put me at 2000 rank and that is way too high for me, I have lost matches all the way down to 1600 now but I still feel like I should be lower than that. How does the algorithm work?

It's D.Va's piss.

Look at his expression after he drank the lava.
Instant regret.
It's just like touching an electric fence, you do it once and never again.

Would you rather have this and a link to the tranny discord?

Keep playing and you should be put where you belong pretty quickly.

Why is it the "tranny discord?"

Big strong Russian waifu needs more love. I want to see defined thighs, exposed tummy, and spats.

Because it's full of self proclaimed trannies.

I would rather have NEW pictures. There's new fan art coming out every day. Every fucking day! So why not use it?

>Anubis
>take Point A
>reach Point B and start a 6 minute long fight until Overtime where my team ultimately loses
>lose the game because "tanks should have such high damage and HP" triple tanks start on attack
I hate this game and can't wait for the Roadhog nerf. Fuck these faggots abusing this broken shit

>broke my mouse
>have to play mercy if I want to play
>feel like I have no control over the outcome of a game
How do people enjoy playing this character? It's literally hold LMB and hope your team is better.