Miracle- is 20

Why is Tobi deadgame posting so much?

>participants
>peruANOs
>BRs
>gook team outta nowhere
And FUCKING ALLIANCE
IT WILL NEVER GET OLD

its not going to be lower than TI6, and the problems tobi talks about are only problems for production studios. problems with the game itself are a bigger problem.

This battlepass was designed to feed off whales with how ridiculous the levels/chest ratio is. What Valve didn't take account for is that there are many more 'normal' people than whales. There's thousands of people who'd buy 25 levels to get to the next chest. There's only a few hundred who will buy 1000 levels.

not sure bout you but every other game ive got someone with a level 1189 compendium

what do people mean when they say "whale", just a rich person? Is it thirdie vernacular?

>What Valve didn't take account for is that there are many more 'normal' people than whales.

the only thing valve hasnt accounted for yet is the fucking direct vacuum to your wallet when they release the bp sale

>bp sale

elaborate, pham

kya

How much of a newfag to vidya are you? Are you 10 or what? 'Whale' is a consumer who is willing to drop a shitload of money on your microtransaction shit. It's that guy at work that plays Clash of Clans and spends 1000$ on it despite it being a free game.

toby lost his job and thinks it's valves fault

PSG HERE

i'm just gonna leave this here youtube.com/watch?v=N_eMPSYrghM

this

>"valve is ruining dota because they're not giving out welfare/gibs to 3rd party organizers reee!!!"

If you're under 5k you should be able to carry every game with bloodseeker mid or safe lane. Hard to bully out of lane. Infinite sustain. Easy to duck into the jungle if need be. Doesn't been items to be effective early on. Farms incredibly with midas & radiance which can easily be obtained before 20 minutes.

Basically this hero trashes low skill and isn't bad at high skill either.

are his new custom animations with the hat dank, though?

the price of bs immortal waepons from 2 years ago doubled after the hat came out

>get motivated to raise mmr
>slowly climbing to upper parts of 5k
>realise I'll never run into any interesting players because it's on the SEA server
fuck

looks damn sick. his tongue distends and makes it look like hes a red mosquito 10/10 would pay 10 bucks to buy again

thoughts on purge's patreon which is getting him 1.5k a month?

anyone else get a desire to fap after playing qop or lina?
this shit makes nofap hard

I can earn it in two weeks lmao poorfag

mans gotta make a living. especially when you flush 20k dollars down the toilet donating it to the loser OF the loser of the election

why does everyone hate bulba?

get out of here stalker

This was me years ago, now im fine.

The problem is that Bloodseeker is boring if you aren't emo or too retarded to play heroes that aren't agility carries.

Besides, it's much more fun to stomp in retard level games with heroes they rarely play against. Makes 'em feel ashamed.

>RTZ is 8.8k MMR
hot damn

nofap is a placebo unless the only reason you wank is because you are too beta to gf

thats his smurf

What pos 4/roaming support do I want to pick if I both want to win and have a bit of fun?

kunkka

maybe

>fun

skywrath

I WANT TO ____ LINA

phoenix desu

Earth Spirit.

be introduced to CM by

>some fuck on my team with a spanish name
>no hables ingles

sorry bucko volvo fixed that matchmaking scenario months ago i can smell your autistic english speaking ass from a mile away

He spent the entire game feeding 1v5 yelling GG and spoke perfect english by the end

I'm a trenchtard, and I freely admit it, but I've been building urn on storm and a bunch of other casteresque mids lately, and it's been working out fairly well. Bottle/urn/treads, and just start going or kills.

Why is this a bad idea? Is it because it delays your farm for other items?

Keep in mind this is the trench. Nobody else buys an urn, and my farm is mediocre at best to begin with. Every time I focus on early/midgame stuff my games go a lot better.

why havent we made any good meme pics about vp baiting Puppey in the draft?

Because bottle serves near enough to the same purpose.

Urn is not too bad if you have momentum in the game and a lot of kill potential with your draft. If your not getting kills at all it's a waste of 875 gold. For a mid hero that is really bad if you wasted farming time on failed ganks.

abduct

>/d2g/
>good memes

if we're being honest the ''remember when i kicked you`` thing was kinda funny

is there any hero more fucking fun than a storm spirit with orchid/bloodstone/linkens??? sometimes i go play dota imba or wtf just to see what kind of shit i can pull with storm

urn is ok but mana boots/soul ring help you farm the jungle like a fucking god

then you can disassemble your arcane boots and finish a bloodstone, but i prefer to go for orchid after soul ring/arcanes.

this lad

this, all the original memes come from reddit

why don't you and your kind get fucking back to there already then?

IM GOING TO HUG AND SQUEEZE POTM UNTIL SHE POPS!!!!!!

Cute alien

Dont bully POTM!

Clockwerk is an amazing hero

>That recent nerf to his hookshot

Goddamit Icefrog. Just as I discovered my favorite hero to play as an offlaner and you fucking give him a slap to the face.

I know that is not that much of a nerf but fuck now hookshot feels underwhelming even at level 3

holy shit crystal maiden is a turboslut

More challenge in your life is never a bad thing

>make a smurf
>carrying 5k avg games every single game
>80 percent winrate with 40 games
>go back to main
>lost 1 5 0 0 mmr in a week
should i just uninstall

what the fuck is this

youre not a big enough deal

>no cat hero
dotards?

>implying

>alchemist will never mindbreak you
Why live...

does valve use phone numbers for ranked for anything?
considering putting random numbers in my contacts on my smurfs so I can do ranked w/ them

they do a verification so that you cant smurf like that

sheever died ;_;

rip the only acceptable dota girl
everyone pour one out for her

did Sheever not get invited to TI again?

F

Can we make it so you have to link your dotabuff account to /d2g/ threads? That way you're only allowed to post if you're 5k MMR or more.

prepare yourselves gulagites. in next patch fountain diving will be removed.

That's just it. It's the trench. Nobody has any map awareness. Kills are practically a guarantee if you buy smokes. And the sustain is just amazing because there aren't any rotations, so you can easily transition the picks into towers.

Yeah, I see arcane/ring being nice for bloodstone. I just feel like I can't commit to being that useless for so long because my farm is shit due to bad mechanics.

the sad thing is Valve might actually listen

you dont need that good of mechanics to farm with storm

just q the wave then aa, and repeat. same for jungle camps, just kite them back. and remember to stack camps if you have the chance to.

literally advocating for the creation of a safe-space

>Retard sven on my team
>constantly blinks in and blows bkb only to accomplish nothing
>teamfight about to go down
>(playing silencer) about to pop ult
>get blink hexed
>die
>sven dives into them with bkb down (ofc)
>he dies
>team gets fucking wiped
>"WTF SILENCER WHY DIDNT YOU ULT YOU RETARDED FAGGOT"
>hexed
>four man party so of course these just suck each other off
>they proceed to start feeding and throw the fucking match
>"HAHAHAHA GOT YOU SILENCER YOU RETARD"
You have it easy user

Tip for you guys in US East. Don't queue US East with the peruvians. When I started queuing US West I started winning so many of my games. You should try it out.

WHY IS THIS GAME SUCH DOGSHIT

the ironic thing is that posts like these (and also other similar ones from lolbabs) is that they claim authority on what is "fun" or "anti-fun", and in that way eliminate all of the fun from the game. Is the fun of the fountain divers less important than the cucks sitting in fountain? The real reason they find it "anti-fun" is because its an indication that they lost, so if they wanna have fun, maybe they should stop being shit and win.

who /feet/ here

Would her feet be really soft since she never touches the ground?

/legs/ and /feet/ yes

i swear to god this pisses me off so much if they do this

A whale is a sucker.
Whether they can afford to be or not is irrelevant, it's about spending habits, not financial status.

ive spent about 40$ and change on compendium, am i a whale?

best feet reporting in!

What is that creature on the far right

>term popularized by shitty mobile games
>must be a newfag

Has SingSing registered his team for TI yet?

Is support morphling still viable? I wanna spam something that's really annoying.

1. SingSing
2. Adelaide
+3

Spam supp naga and go aghs octarine
It's like 1 sec uptime on net

but morph is unkillable and his stun has better range and also doesn't have garbage cast time

how do i carry like my team does?
also first time clockwerk. Did I build it right for this match

waifufags are the worst posters in this general
closely followed by the /pol/ spammer(s)

You aren't supposed to get kills as a clockwerk, and by getting kills I mean actually getting the kill, you are an initiator/disablre, you have to pick the right hero to take away from a fight while your team focuses on the other heroes, or set up ganks early game/mid game. Clockwerk is really strong without items, so you don't really need farm and just go around look for enemies. Your build looks fine.