twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sc2, simply the best

any news on sc3

never happening

hmm

yes sir, you've done a bad thing janny

test

fake

hehh what a bimbo... is she the one whose big into adopting black kids? hmmm wonder if shes sacrificing them...

i like opening phoenixes against zerg because they help me transition safely into a strong mid/lategame and stop muta play which I often have trouble against

fruit is really really expensive in south korea I can't even imagine what it's like in north korea

I literally saw someone selling mangos for 30$ apiece although I think that was a bit of an outlier but I've never seen a watermelon for less than 20$

I worked volunteering teaching english with some north koreans and we went to a north korean restaurant and everything was really bland

it's still funny though that the actress hammed it up that much

i wanted to flippin know if he had s*x JAY!!

now hes flexing his janny powers on me... yeah yeah i get it... you're the greatest

*cowers*

they should buff marines

kinda bored

buff uhm ...
zergs

mmm... red banes for buildings
green for units...

give hellbats swords... bionicles

ah yes... yes yes yes
adepts... give them swords

"pair bonding chemicals"

no new posts

dunno... probably go to sleep
guess its the end

like 2 days until SSL

back from my ban and ready to post with the scvs!

welcome back
wb, as they say

marauders? my marauder change?

give them clubs

*starts digging a trench*

ahhh... its true then...

In the 1970s, The Pentagon reported that the Soviet military had developed armor plating for Warsaw Pact tanks that NATO ammunition couldn't penetrate. The Pentagon began searching for material to make denser bullets. After testing various metals, ordnance researchers settled on depleted uranium. DU was useful in ammunition not only because of its unique physical properties and effectiveness, but also because it was cheap and readily available. Tungsten, the only other candidate, had to be sourced from China. With DU stockpiles estimated to be more than 500,000 tons, the financial burden of housing this amount of low-level radioactive waste was very apparent. It was therefore more economical to use depleted uranium rather than storing it. Thus, from the late 1970s, the U.S., the Soviet Union, Britain and France, began converting their stockpiles of depleted uranium into kinetic energy penetrators.

poor bastards carried around globalist radioactive bullets in the gulf war

thats the "gulf war sickness" phenomenon put to rest

it was the globalists

globalists... they're too good... can't beat em...

imagine being in an american torture camp and the globalists turn you into a terrorist...

i was listening to an alt lite podcast the other day about those anthrax attacks right after 9/11

apparently once it was tested and confirmed to come from US labs, the fbi had no choice but to drop the terrorist meme and pin it on someone else

they chose a nerd virgin scientist who did the testing because he was dep and on anti d's

got him to kms and then closed the case

rip

truth is stranger than fiction...

reminder that this alt-left-right-black-white is all made up divide and conquer bullshit designed by the globalists to keep us fighting each other...

but we're smarter than that, r-right...?

alex jones please go to bed

stalkers? give them daggers of course
backstab = insta kill

hm... guess we're not smarter than that

FIGHT THE GLOBALISTS BY BUYING MY REALLY EXPENSIVE PILLS AGHHHHHHHH

i'm gonna start my own island nation and declare myself divine ruler

why do you even bring up alex jones and his pills? because he talks about globalists? huh fair point i guess

alex jones? nah... not allowed on my island

>tinfoiling in an sc2 thread
wew lad

yea apparent facts are just tinfoil nonsense lol haha

any proof of ?

how did this alt-right meme get started?
when and why did this blm nonsense start?
why are "whites" being riled up against "blacks"?
black means negro btw, but negro is a politically incorrect word lol
if the age old left vs right dichotomy divide and conquer isn't obvious to you, well how to convince you i don't know...
there is no point in any of that other than keeping us from living in harmony

oh here's some proof
when trayvon was killed all of this blm shit started
trayvons father is a freemason
"job well done" is written on trays tombstone
the court process was a show with a predetermined outcome

btw freemasons practice magic
yea real magic including communicating with demons and shit

any proof of the court process being predetermined? im talking links of documents or whatever instead of more speculation

america has interrogation camps where they torture muslims until they break and then turn them into terrorists
ISIS leaders were literally held in such camps before they were released on started their jihad

ah well enjoy the (You)'s

yea go fuck yourself asshole

and now this paul warmbier bullshit
people believe fucking everything
holy shit

i mean otto warmbier obv

youtube.com/watch?v=pVHv6IL5Yx0

drones and airstrikes and us occupying their countries piss them off more than that

noone liked my dancing gooks video?
:(

damn they're really good at dancing too.

youtu.be/v7cpVcnrPu4

what a god

test

gook

seulgi