Who makes the best pickup truck?

Jeep.

Escalade

toyota powered by allah himself

>implying the best pickup truck is still being made

Flatbed cargo van>AWD Passat + Trailer>Pickup

not enough lights.

You posted the wrong picture.

Ford. There's a reason why they didn't go bankrupt but GM and Chrysler did.

Toyota

الله أكبر

You did too.

chevy still makes a decent truck but nothing is better than the C10 series

Ford boi u crazy?

Ford and Toyota

Since this is a pickup thread, what are the models to AVOID within this criteria?
>mid 2000sish
>4x4
>half ton
I'm giving up sports cars and following my old man into the world of snowmobiles, dirtbikes, and sportbikes. Not gonna trailer a sled or fit a hitch rack on my ranger, my available storage space is limited. Should I just accept the trans will blow as it's probably auto and replace it in whatever I buy?

I'd only ever buy a ford or toyota. Maybe a GMC.

Avoid 04-08 powerstrokes, any ram that isn't a cummins and most chevys/gmcs will be good but will probably leak

Today?

I dunno...I really do like the new Hilux

I have to say chevy. Parts break, but chevy makes it so easy to fix. It makes the truck highly enjoyable to own if youre a backyard mechanic or a car guy. My 1992 c1500 has only seen the shop once when i overloaded the tranny towing up a hill and i blew it.

I'd have to say the same for fords, if you know your way around a car they can last forever and I've found a lot of parts are interchangeable between ford and chevy

Im making a conscious effort to make my cars last forever. My c1500 is getting to 210k miles and im looking for a more efficient car so im going to perform an engine swap. Hopefully i can snag a wrecked chevy with cylinder deactivation

2500+ Dodge Rams are the best looking trucks

They're too damn big though. I saw a second gen 2500 and it was the perfect size. The 4th gen is comically big.

Nissan.

Mexitruck ftw

For me it's the McNissan 370z, the best affordable sports car.

F150 got the best looks
I have no experience so fuck me

if you have a truck you gotta get one of those inflatable airbed mattresses with the wheel well cutouts and creampie your girl somewhere in the woods looking up at the stars

10/10, would recommend

nothing else is as slick as a clean classic truck

ford ranger #1

Did you pos ford or chebby ever tow the greatest feat of american engineering?

No. No it did not.

>implying that moving the shuttle across a level surface is an accomplishment

>the greatest feat of american engineering?
I hope you're not referring to the space shuttle because that thing is a piece of shit.

I know a guy who has 3. Its because they're pos cheap af work trucks and i knows them inside and out

What is this image implying, that every car's every action is dependent on its make and not its driver?

Subaru Brumby (or brat in America), amazing car, only problem is that the car is quite weak when it comes to parts holding up. So if you go four wheel driving make sure to bring an extra cv

Ford makes most enjoyable to drive trucks, imo

Unironically anything American

>no toyota in pic

DROPPED

Judging by resale it's Chevrolet and Toyota.

Funny, those are the go to work trucks in my area.

Thanks user. Looks like I might be sticking to blue oval in my budget.

I've had good experiences with Chevy.

is there any truck that handles? Let's say I want to go ripping dirt roads at 60 mph

Raptor is the closest

The only truck worth buying is a diesel. All of the big 3's diesels have their problems.

Ford: went to cheap aluminum body that can be cut with scissors and have holes torn in bed when you throw shit back there. Also 6.0 and 6.4 diesels are garbage.

GM: Independent Front Suspension which belongs on cars, not heavy duty pickups. Can't handle the weight of heavy diesel engine long term. Duramax are pretty fast tho.

Dodge: weak auto transmissions. Stout manuals with a clutch upgrade tho. Any of the Cummins iterations will last you with proper care. Dodge is also the last to offer a manual trans. Weak front ends too.

I went with a Cummins 3500 SRW and am pretty happy with it. If you get a diesel make sure to delete the emissions and get a reputable tuner asap.

Ford if only they come equipped with a 5L V8. Ecoboost a shit.
Chevy/GMC before the 2014 model, the new ones have a terrible vibration problem that is considered normal to GM.
RAM's HD models. Their 1500 are unreliable dog shit.
Toyota is objectively the most reliable truck out of the five
And I don't know jack shit about Nissan.

Would you feel better about the ecoboost if it wasn't called the ecoboost? Maybe, turbotruck? It needs better marketing

>he doesn't own a 2017 landcruiser