archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/14228818/#q14228818
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lexus makes a minivan?

>installs Fsport exhaust
>accelerates for no reason

Joke's on you, buddy.

>uphill

*beautifuls*

If I came to acquire one of these, I would drive through lower income areas just to show people how fucking shit they are.

Sexy

>literally my fucking drive home tonight

It was raining and pigs were everywhere so I couldn't pass the asshole. He would be doing 80 and then suddenly slam on the brakes for no fuckin reason, he must've done it 10 times. I was giving him a shitload of space and he still drove like a cunt.

Poor people aren't impressed by Japanese """luxury""" cars, they lust after American dogshit like Cadillac and Chrysler 300s lol.

so you'd drive it thru your own neighborhood

Not all poor people are black. Jeeze

fucking rekt

Hah. I am fucking poor, but actually live in a high income area.

The fastest cheese grater ever created

I can never get past the darth vader grill

That grille is hideous

I can never get past my insatiable desire to tie girls up and lock them in my basement.

poor people are normies, though, so they have no idea what quality of production is. this leads to idolizing flashy garbage for the sake of image as opposed to real value.

They just buy one of these instead of a minivan. 99% of the time I look at one of these, it's a dopey blonde daddy's girl driving it, and not well.

Subjective

I've noticed the worst drivers on the road are either in these things, Acura's crossover or Infiniti's model and they're almost always women in their 40's driving them.

>Be me driving in middle lane on a 3 lane highway
>Going 10 above the speed limit
>Car tailgates me by inches
>He decides to go in the left lane and tailgate that guy
>That guy moves over and suddenly I hear the loudest fart in my life
>I look over at my gf and say "Jesus babe, crack a window"
>She claims it wasn't her, I look in my side view mirror and see the shitbox tailgating me is flooring it
>His aftermarket exhaust makes my ears bleed
>I beg God to give his shitbox more HP so it can pass me
>His car is so shitty that even with the pedal down it takes him an eternity to pass me
>Finally he manages to surpass my speed of 40 mph after what seems like forever
>mfw we were in a school zone the whole time

Lexus' NX and RX were designed with women in mind for sure. I had a loaner NX200t earlier this year and that center leather piece where your hand rests literally pops out to reveal a makeup mirror on the back side. No joke.

I actually think it's the only car where that wacky grill works. Their high volume models look just awful though.

Is it bad that I unironically like the 1st and 2nd gen RXs?

agreed - that's the only reason american brands still exist

No. They are rad as fuck. And really comfy.
Don't much care for the new models tho.

I used to hate the predator grille but now i love the way lexuses (lexi?) look for how ridiculously over the top every styling cue is

True

My wife drives one. To be fair,it is her office more or less as she is an on the road sales rep. So it is important to have something that is comfy, safe, and reliable.

>99% of the time I look at one of these, it's a dopey blonde daddy's girl driving it, and not well.
Maybe like the SUV loving daddy's girl in one of Longpost Guy's car sales stories.

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/14228818/#q14228818

Yeah they are. There is a spot to store a purse under the shifter area.

They are really good cars though. Since they are lexus’s Best selling model, there are tons of them out there on the used market, and you can snag them up in great shape for similar prices to other downmarket crossovers like the pilot, highlander, and explorer. We got our 2011 with only 50k miles on for $18k from a lex dealer no less back in Feb 17. The only downside is that it’s built by leafs and not superior Nippon manufacturing. A small percentage of the 350’s and most 450’s are nip built.

Next time we’re going to get the 450h. Nip built. Fully loaded by default. And better mpg

This usually means that the driver has their adaptive cruise control turned on........

t. Owns two lexuses. Soon to be three.

buying one of these in 2 years after depreciation has done its job.

buying a cylon light for it. oh yes I am.

>*beautifuls*
>pay $100K to get this

idunno, user, i kind of like it...

>Have the money or the opportunity to buy a BMW, Benz, Lexus, Porsche, etc.
>Buys a fucking SUV

Why do people do this shit? Literally just go down the road to Nissan and buy yourself a Rogue.

>drive through black neighborhood on my way home from work
>every day pass the same house
>they park their chrysler 300 in their dirveway at an angle like it's a showroom
>it has a bodykit to make it look like a Bentley, including a Chrysler logo that's been altered to look more like Bentley's
>parked behind it in the driveway are 4 other cars that are rusted out pieces of shit

God I fucking hate niggers