tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-world-tour-announced
>Online stability patch now live on PS4
tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-7-online-matching-functionality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7muq9vRPg54
youtu.be/xJesR93Jecc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLwiQx-JonA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does this tripshit really have no life to make this many OPs?

Baul Benix

First for pinoys

lol

>get thrashed by a Jin who gets me in the air and then takes away 80% of my health with some fucking convoluted string
>get so salty that the only thing I can imagine is a 14-year old with a propeller hat and Chef Boyardee all over his face going "look, mama!"

Rage arts ruined Tekken

>Propeller hat
fucking kek
fighting games were ruined after karate champ

Remember to play the robot

Correct

Reminder that you are maximum gay if you play a male.

Playing Jack is the best i can do for you

Who is the best character to learn the game with and practice fundamentals? I want to isolate that before moving onto Steve.

Will Jun be the final final boss after Jin kill Kazuya?

Jack.

Asuka. She doen't really have any unique gimmicks and her inputs and timings are pretty easy.

Bryan

PUT 2B IN TEKKEN 7
PUT MARIE ROSE IN TEKKEN 7
PUT SARAH BRYANT IN TEKKEN 7

FUCK THAT YAKUZA DUDE

>denied the promotion of a all red brimstone gigas
Feels good, fuck that outfit.

>trying out Eliza
I feel like my thumb is gonna fall off
how do street fighters do this

put a knife in youre jugular

They're going to finally bring back Gon. And maybe one more Street Fighter character.

>want to play steve but need to know the frame data of every move for every character in order to play his CH oriented game style

dumb frog poster

>heavily geared for whiff punishing and crush moves
>extremely lacking in other areas
>best character to learn fundamentals
lmao

neck yourself tripfag, you're literally telling him to learn bad habits

>win rematch
>no rerequest

If they put Marie Rose in this game I'll stop playing.

What exactly do you think fundamentals are?

Sarah Bryant is as irrelevant as yakuza dude tbqh

WHY ARE ALL ITALIANS LAGGING
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR ALDENTE INTERNET

How do you counter Asuka's counter again?

Marie would be broken in Tekken 7 because she'd be the only character with a functioning side-step.

Reminder that skipping character intros is unsportsmanlike

And she would make every red blooded man lose because they wouldnt be holding their controllers if you kjnow what I'm sayiong.

I want Honoka or Mai Shiranui.

Older characters. Not any of the newer ones.

Asuka is nothing but gimmicks. Her timings for ff 2 3 combos are incredibly tight and not lag friendly. She depends way too much on crushes and reading your opponent with whiff punishes. If anything you should learn to play Steve and then learn to play Asuka because of how shitty and gimpy Asuka is compared to Steve.

This guy is correct.

You don't need to know frame data to play the game, or Steve. B1 and DF2 are both safe enough you can toss them out and get in free combos pretty often.

Throw, knee, elbow, shoulder, or unblockable

Not a big fan, but I'll try him out more.

She seems decently fun too.

Isn't he supposed to be hard to play? Or is that only if you get deeper with things like his taunt?

*every pedophile

What rank?

>This entire post
oiamlaffing

What characters have a reversal? Ever since they removed DJ's I don't want to play him anymore. And I mean full reversals like Asuka's, not shit ones like King or Heihachi

Forgot your trip, cuckxifer.

Thought it was only happening to me, all of themhave bad connections and I'm really close to Italy too.

Did you even read the post you blind retard I told Lucifer that he's completely wrong as usual

GIVE ME YOUR BEST FUCKING SNIFFS

italy has terrible internet, spain too. just decline all matches against them

>main king
>all i know how to do is the kicks that send people flying
>if anyone gets close i just lose

He was a fighter.

sweatmoji

That's the entire point. She is lower tier, but easy to play, and fairly generic. Because she is "gimpy," you are forced to rely on fundamentals instead, which includes crushes and whiff punishment, and because her inputs are so easy, you get to focus on learning the game itself, instead of trying fucking up EWGF and the like.

>before I learned my character's movelist and combos, I won regularly by simply going full unga bunga on my opponent and not letting up.

>now I know all those fun moves and I'm so focused on using them, I get wailed on. Match history almost completely black.

Is this a known phenomenon? Does it pass? Do I need to actively train myself to be less focused on doing specific moves?

There's a lot more to playing Steve and the game overall than crushes and whiff punishment. Transitioning from playing Asuka to Steve is a terrible choice since Steve doesn't get Asuka's crushes or whiff punishments. Asuka doesn't get Steve's offensive pressure or diversity in moveset. You get accustomed to playing a gimmick character that has a few gimmick tools instead of learning everything there is to the game.

idk man, I'm light blue Jin and dedicating myself to patient play, playing defense until a spot opens up I can punish with jab combos, and hope I make enough space I can force a whiff and launch. What rank are you? Lowbies are well know for practicing combos all day, then spamming nothing but launchers

>played 800 matches of treasure battle
>have gotten 0 of 3 rare pieces for my main
oh no

no no no

Knowing how to play > Mashing Random Buttons > Not knowing how to play but trying to play skillfully

Paul phoenix needs to be nerfed a little bit!

Who would you recommend instead?

The point is that Asuka is easy to use, forces you to learn fundamentals, and is relatively generic so the concepts you learn with her will transfer to any other character (other than Akuma or Eliza).

probably feng, lot of strong strings and fast moves and you don't need to make someone bounce 5 times to do decent damage

name one dragunov move that doesn't lead to combo

There is nothing skillful about not knowing basic pressure or movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=7muq9vRPg54

never lose to Rucky again

this game looks really shitty graphically for being 2017

Grand Master. I got here easily and then things turned real difficult.

Not even worth a you, saying any game that looks shit is such low tier bait

rematch in private lobbies fucking when? did they forget to do it or something? i'm getting pretty tired of wasting 3 minutes everytime i have to get into a match with the same fucking characters

>been shitting on some guy for 4 games
>he wins once
>now he dodges
are you fucking serious?

Anyone have the comic with the guy going "Let's play Tekken 7, it has claudio, lucky chloe, etc", but then they both pick Eddie and have a nigger fight?

i actually liked previous tekkens and just bought this to play casually, but it really does look crap

The stages look nice but jesus christ all the character models have heavily compressed textures and the filesize is STILL 36GB

explain that shit to me

ebin :-DDD

Paul phoenix is so op he doesn't even need a rage art baka...rage art has destroyed tekken baka!
youtu.be/xJesR93Jecc

how the fuck is claudio supposed to open up people

GIGAS HAS THE FUNNIEST RAGE DRIVE IN THE GAME

>have shit movement
>decided to main Nina

Im in for the long haul, maybe this will force me to practice movement.

SS4
also the world's greatest hopkick

>Overpowered
>Doesn't win any tournaments

>people who haven't played for at least 5 years talking about balance

Hold that

I couldnt agree more!!!!

great video title

you could say that about leo too

i'm italian and the only italian i went against had fucking terrible internet just like you said, i dunno my dude this country is saturated with normies maybe they're just too dumb to realize they have shitty internet or leave netflix or torrents open while playing cause they're retarded, me and my friends have no problems whatsoever playing online

Neither is overpowered.

it's not a good term for fighting games in general but not winning tournaments isn't a measure of how good a character is

1st guest character is Chosen Undead or Artorias
2nd guest character is either a Virtua Fighter character or Soul Caliber character

>be german
>play with german
>communicate in xD's

>tfw no FROMSOFT vs Project Soul

^^

At a guess, a lot of them are on wi-fi with routers that are not up to the task.

I would like Siegfried, but he would just be downright unfair in Tekken.

heihaggii mishiimaa

^^

Yes it is.

Treasure battle is only good if you want to unlock memes like a soda bottle or a fucking sushi platter hanging off you back

Just go play tournaments and get ebin chests

Isn't Yumi from Senran Kagura confirmed?

if good players don't play the character those characters will never win tournaments because good players win tournaments, not good characters. this isn't sfv where the top 8 is decided by capcom's current idea of balance

Look a like they used the same sprites from tag 2 baka...still a great game tho

Bagoosh muchos garcias
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLwiQx-JonA