>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e7EQog4nL0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cobbled together this for Arena. Best cheap B skill to put on her? Also, is it a good IV?

Nino!

Do Nintendo platinum points have a cap or something? I can't seem to get the daily 30 anymore.

Pretty sure those were supposed to be weekly.

>

It's kind of random. Sometimes they give it to you in a form of mini game like fishing

Drag back is cheap and good. Keep in mind that being cheap is just gimping yourself out of higher scores though.

Green Lucina when?
Colorless Lucina when?

I want a team full of cute Lucinas!

>Staff'd

Anyone?

You clearly read the IVs wrongly. You can't have 2 -IVs

>two banes

???

Looks like a +Atk -Spd?

That's weird.

HP 15
atk 9 (poison dagger)
spd 7
def 4
res 6

Is wiki wrong or is there something that I didn't notice?

Nvm, looked at wrong row. It's -spd and +res. Is it still worth using though?

The wiki defaults to 5* stats.
+Atk/-Spd

>+Atk -Spd on a brave user
PERFECT

She actually has not bad speed though.
My neutral speed one can quad with some supporting goads.

-Spd/+Res, fuck

those are bigguys

8u

>not 8w

Tell me about Legion, why does he wear the mask

AHMONTOPPOMAGAYME

I thought Horse Emblem was supposed to be op, why can't I beat lunatic Legion with it?

For the user who wanted to see my barracks after I totally posted the wrong thing.

Desert maps when?

Nice Ephraim you got there

You're dumb

Sarcasm or actually? I can't tell if it's a nice Ephraim or not.

Brave banner please, I want to roll for Camilla!

>waking up to a defense win on the first day of the arena season

do you remember what stats ephraim levelled? Can't figure out his ivs

>Not Barst

Can't wait until Heroes introduces FoW maps, and they become part of the rotation in Arena.

Which stats have increased since level 1?

It was legit user, these hours aren't full of shit posters, calm down. He is pretty good both for fighting and buffing. You need a blade meme user like Nino or Tharja for max profit

Ephraim is good but if you want to really roll for the best start, try to get a good IV Reinhardt (and maybe along with some other 5*) from the Vantage banner.

You're probably just using it wrong, I had to run two 4*s and slap a Ruby Sword on my Smelliwood to pull it off since he can't tank physical hits for shit even with WTA. Flier teams are more fun anyhow.

he is not really good for fighting.
25 spe without wary fighter is, you know

Sorry man, I didn't know IVs were a thing in this game.

Flier emblem is harder to put together. Should I give Xander a ruby sword and Axebreaker?
>inb4 38
I know, but its a pain to level them the last bit

>Katarina is my FE12 waifu
>Stuck with 2 other reds
>Only 80 orbs
>Probably going to be 5* only after the banner
Should I bother?

if she's you're waifu, yeah

I'm sorry, I don't know.

I'm good with Ephraim, he's just shittin on the story mode so far.

>ephraim as your first 5 star
you're 1/3rd of the way to a busted 3 unit core

you need nino, olivia, and eph.
olivia is a free unit, so her special map will cycle in soon
nino is a 3 star common green so you can probably eventually get a good one (+speed) by rolling on a good green banner and upgrade her to 5 star from there
eph is a buffbot who will let nino oneshot everything

an alternative choice is tharja (+spd) who is on a banner right now but overlaps with olivias color for worse coverage
or, just roll for rein from the vantage banner and pray for +atk

If you're using Xander on that map, having a good way to bait all the Legions to him helps a lot. He probably actually wants Obstruct and Def+3 for it so he can keep them from targeting other people. Get rid of the blue mages and Heavy Lance Cavalry and he can deal with pretty much everything else from the defense tiles.

I was talking about his role as a red buster. With Lance breaker he is a notorious threat. But of course, this is the mage meta and spd is everything

And forgot pic of course

she shares her focus with 2 other reds right now
ive been rolling for athena and luke and ive only gotten katarinas, so you should probably wait for a better banner

Hana and Sakura are cute! Cute!

They are pretty nice individually and I would probably marry either of them individually but I'm not into c/u/ck stuff

O

Did Walhart survive because of his rubber nen?

Put your faith in her. Or pray that she becomes a 4* after the banner. Roderick is already guaranteed to stay a 5*, and while Katarina is the most likely one to be the second one to remain 5*, there is always the possibility that Luke or Athena is the one who does so instead.

Why is she a loli in heroes?

why is rod dick guaranteed 5*

This sounds like something I need to take special attention to. So Nino, Olivia and my boy Ephy. Gotcha.

Art style.

>nino is a 3 star common green so you can probably eventually get a good one (+speed) by rolling on a good green banner and upgrade her to 5 star from there
Is Nino +speed still best even if it's also -attack?
Or am I just screwed out of a good Nino?

Are there any petulant, childish lords in a similar vain to Narcian? Aside from the antics it might be nice to see a Lord develop in a way other than inexperienced Lord -> Hero king.

Maybe in a ROM Hack?

Try Death Blow

+spd -atk is okay
also, shes super common, so you can build that +spd -atk nino for now, roll another at some point with better IVs, and then merge the old worse one into the new better one, getting merge bonuses in the process
the new better one will keep all the skills you gave the old worse one, but it'll cost you feathers to upgrade the new one before you can merge. nino is really good though so dumping your feathers into her like this is pretty smart

Because of Firesweep Lance. The ones that stay 5* are usually the ones with a unique skill or weapon. For example, Faye remained a 5* most likely due to her Firesweep Bow. It stands to reason that Roderick will follow the same pattern as her.

Although, both Katarina and Athena have a unique A skill, so maybe they'll change things up.

Didn't Boey and titty armor drop to 4 star even though their owl tomes were unique to them?

But that's not a lord?
Well, it's still more than I expected to be honest.

He's technically one. He'd be one if he was the MC.

I don't have a Death Blow to give her.
Alright.

Watch out, you'll trigger the Elincia's-not-a-lord-but-Lucina-is autists.

Just got to chapter 8's base in PoR.
Was there/is there anything important I should do from now on?

This is what my Ike looks like.

By that Logic, Raven counts.

>Still no MC bow lord

Sick of sword lords. At least give anothr lance or axe lord.

Felicia is the cutest! Nobody could ever make me feel as happy as she does! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! I want her to always be happy and smiling! I could never ask for more! I love Felicia!

is he ok?

MARRYING the help

I know we already have Celica and Micaiah, but I wouldn't mind another mage lord either. Or a thief lord would be pretty cool too.

*blocks your path*

>Start arena
>Hmm Hinoka lead at highes difficulty
>ok gg ez
>It fucking horeseemblem in disguise
>Rein/Cecilia/Xander +'d and full SI
>...
>heh fucking nigger, thats why I brought my Snacki for
>put her in cecilia atk range and watch her get 0dmg (37res on defensive tile with TA) and assblast the cake in return
>Wiped up rein with nino and xander with azura (fucker had vantage and my azura did double but not kill him, 4hp left)
>Hinoka was food for my own hinoka
>mfw fuck your shitty horse emblem.

>Chris: I don't mind, but... It's dangerous to climb a mountain dressed like you are.
>Linde: How so?
>Chris: ...Well, your robe looks rather thin. If it got stuck in the tree branches, it might get torn. And if that happened...
>Linde: Oh...
>Chris: ...
>Linde: Hey, why are you looking away like that!? Y-you're... making me feel undignified! Father gave me this sacred robe. I'm not ashamed of it!

Never mind on the childish lord thing
Are there any decent hacks that don't have sword lords?

Why would you use Luna over Moonbow on a Wodao unit?

*unblocks your obstruction and impregnates you*

youtu.be/e7EQog4nL0s

This guy must really like Navarre

>Cutpurse
>But also a noble
How would that work? I can only really imagine them as a mercenary like Ike.

Her name is Luna in nip
I hope that person gets enough jollies to justify it

I just pulled a -HP +Res Luke. Should I feed his Fire Boost to Zephiel or what?

i will definitely do that when i get a +atk one
and bonfire is probably better, but i understand the importance of the luna reference

>haven't logged in since yesterday
Tempest burned me out. I got my seal but never want to do that again. At least make it last a week and 15k for the seal or something.

You could do it a couple ways.
Noble birth but exiled/forced into hiding in a succession conflict and raised on the streets as a pauper.
Half-noble bastard child that lived without knowledge of their noble lineage.

In either case, contrive a circumstance for them to learn about their nobility and set out to become the rightful heir/reclaim their inheritance. Sort of like Lyn's story, except thieves obviously occupy a very different ingame niche and can afford to be quite a bit saucier as a character. If it's a male Lord, they could be charmingly boyish behind a rough exterior, sarcastic and disrespectful but growing more compassionate and wise through their journey. If it's a female Lord, they could be the typical older-sister tomboy sort that disdains the lady-like and grows to find her own way to suit the image and profile of a noble without compromising her values.

I think she looks really pretty in this picture.

Tacthack will have Lance Lord Algimas.

Also note Our Boy Rokevin

That's my lovely wife~